Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

Pantene (Page 2)

-misha IF-Sizzlerz
-misha
-misha

Posted: 10 March 2005 at 3:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Selina

I don't like Pantene at all. Right now I am using Garnier Fructis.

me too Big smile

poison ivy Goldie
poison ivy
poison ivy

Posted: 10 March 2005 at 3:14am | IP Logged

pantene!!!!!!! hmmm (i was gonna write panty.. by mistake--heh))

ok, i used to use pantene, n my hair really used to fall, it made my hair so dry n my hair looked so dead!!

ive switched like a zillion shampoos. but i think clinic all clear is super cool. it smells great n my hair looks great now.. it fanally has some lustre! n i condition it with garneir fructus!! :)

queenbee Goldie
queenbee
queenbee

Posted: 10 March 2005 at 3:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shiverz

Originally posted by jprasad

I know!!! It is crazy that Jassi goes to a top hair dresser and they use
Pantene!   LOL   None of the salons I go to use Pantene. Pantene is only
sold at grocery and drug stores. It is bad for you and I once read
somewhere that they test on animals.     Confused Confused Confused

LOLLOL lol.. i know!! i thought that Pantene is one of those cheaper shampoos that you can buy basically anywhere..

hmmm... I like Pantene very much, and in India it's priced at the higher end of the range, so I actually feel rich while using it .. I guess my hair must be like straw compared to urs, jprasad and shiverzWink ..

I guess it's all on what suits a person's hair. Mine can't stand Clinic shampoos or Head and Shoulders and stuff like that. Garnier Fructis is good but my hair tend to droop after awhileConfused
greatmaratha IF-Sizzlerz
greatmaratha
greatmaratha

Posted: 10 March 2005 at 3:48am | IP Logged
Pantene must have paid a bomb to T&D to get this free publicity.... heard that the entire mauritius trip is sponsored by VLCC, the travel, stay, shooting expenses, hiring of the venues, just about everything......  T&D and Sony have got the hype and the publicity without having to pay for it..... 
I use garnier too... earlier tried pantene, but felt very limp after using it.... 
fish Groupbie
fish
fish

Posted: 10 March 2005 at 4:29am | IP Logged

Can someone please tell T&D that product placement in television that they are pioneering is ruining television!

And I don't like Pantene makes my hair plastic-y, but it works wonder on my Mum's hair. It's evil, I say...

And I want my Mum to have a new hair style but she refuses to cut her long locks! Annoying! I asked her maybe she needs therapy in Mauritius. She agrees. Now can T&D sponsor us please......

nishi IF-Dazzler
nishi
nishi

Posted: 10 March 2005 at 4:43am | IP Logged
me to noo pantene !!!!!! it leaves my hair like jhaado !!!!! difference is you cannot clean anything with it LOLLOL .I prefer garnier products even though a bit more price atleast I can be sure ki main ganji to nahin hongi Smile 
Jassi Jaisi Koi Newbie
Jassi Jaisi Koi
Jassi Jaisi Koi

Posted: 10 March 2005 at 6:21am | IP Logged

Hi Guys,

I don't like pant-in..... i like shirt out..... Wink   LOLLOL

Sparkling_Star Goldie
Sparkling_Star
Sparkling_Star

Posted: 10 March 2005 at 7:22am | IP Logged
pantene is one of the best shampoo and conditioner

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index