queenbee thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
This content was originally posted by: shiverz

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† lol.. i know!! i thought that Pantene is one of those cheaper shampoos that you can buy basically anywhere..

hmmm... I like Pantene very much, and in India it's priced at the higher end of the range, so I actually feel rich while using it .. I guess my hair must be like straw compared to urs, jprasad and shiverzπŸ˜‰ ..

I guess it's all on what suits a person's hair. Mine can't stand Clinic shampoos or Head and Shoulders and stuff like that. Garnier Fructis is good but my hair tend to droop after awhileπŸ˜•

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

greatmaratha thumbnail
Pantene must have paid a bomb to T&D to get this free publicity.... heard that the entire mauritius trip is sponsored by VLCC, the travel, stay, shooting expenses, hiring of the venues, just about everything......  T&D and Sony have got the hype and the publicity without having to pay for it..... 
I use garnier too... earlier tried pantene, but felt very limp after using it.... 
fish thumbnail

Can someone please tell T&D that product placement in television that they are pioneering is ruining television!

And I don't like Pantene makes my hair plastic-y, but it works wonder on my Mum's hair. It's evil, I say...

And I want my Mum to have a new hair style but she refuses to cut her long locks! Annoying! I asked her maybe she needs therapy in Mauritius. She agrees. Now can T&D sponsor us please......

nishi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
me to noo pantene !!!!!! it leaves my hair like jhaado !!!!! difference is you cannot clean anything with it πŸ˜†πŸ˜† .I prefer garnier products even though a bit more price atleast I can be sure ki main ganji to nahin hongi 😊 
Jassi Jaisi Koi thumbnail

Hi Guys,

I don't like pant-in..... i like shirt out..... πŸ˜‰   πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Sparkling_Star thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
pantene is one of the best shampoo and conditioner
bas02 thumbnail

I used to use pantene, but now i use herbal essences!! It smells so nice, especially the exotic fruit ones.

And it makes my hair nice, healthy looking, shiny, tangle free.πŸ˜† 

Now thats called advertising!πŸ˜‰

sai14 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I don't like pantene either. It makes my hair fall and lose all it's thickness πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

I use dove. It's very good. It makes my hair soft, and not fall and makes it look much healthier πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†