Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

India-Forums

To Lakshmi_maruthi... plz read.. (Page 2)

apoorva_preet Senior Member
apoorva_preet
apoorva_preet

Posted: 10 March 2005 at 11:16am | IP Logged

Hi Guys,

Actually I wrote this mail to Lakshmi _maruthi as I didn't know how to pm her... I expected that only she will reply..Tongue and the topic will end there...

but..  I m so thankful to each and everyone... who have expressed their views..

First Let me tell u this... Queenbee and Jprasad.. U guys r the only reason I have joined I F.. cause I really like ur style of writting...

And after reading your above posts... I m glad that my choice is good..

You 2 are really beautiful ppl. Smile 

Thanks for your views...

apoorva_preet
apoorva_preet

Posted: 10 March 2005 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by spike

preet

i haven't been around to see what had actually happened to some of the dear people at IF (bee, MR etc) so i won't take the pain of explaining that part.

But trust me and anyone here, IF is not a battleground for purab and armaan fans, and it is by no means a pro-purab anti-armaan or vice versa alley. Both armaan and purab get slashed here (I won't go to explain which side is heavier cuz it's still a debate) but like jprasad said, we're all friends here by default. we have the right to express our opinions and that's what we do. And everything that we say and do blends into some really interesting and great rapport, sometimes a bit on the edge but never over it.

(Is this site owned by Mr. Samir Soni???)Angry

What a joke! If that's what u wanna call vijay then...LOL

We all reflect our differences and our words are not meant to slash a real person, just characters.

And about the mods, take this from someone who was in a 'battle' (LOL) with a mod over this arman-purab issue, I believe NONE of the mods are partial toward anyone or anything. They have the right to side with their personal preferences and at the end of the day, they just do their job.

Hi Spike,

Thanks for ur reply... all though i didn't intend to have discussion over it.

by the way...

If Vijay is the owner of this group.. then I have to say this..

[ (Is this site owned by Mr. Samir Soni???)Angry] I didn't mean that..

I don't mean Vijay is samir soni... yuckAngry never

I find Vijay far far far better than SS... Big smile

Actually today only I noticed Vijay's photo.. till date i used to think that on the right side of the page some commercial comes... didn't know that he is the owner...

Anyway thanks for ur views... but let the time porve that this site treats Armaan fans in good manner... Big smile

jprasad IF-Rockerz
jprasad
jprasad

Posted: 10 March 2005 at 11:39am | IP Logged
awwwww shucks!   Embarrassed

tank you.   Big smile
apoorva_preet
apoorva_preet

Posted: 10 March 2005 at 11:47am | IP Logged

Originally posted by jprasad

whoa, I think I have fallen in love with Vijay, too!   Embarrassed

Exactly.... Even I think that i have fallen in love with Vijay.... Embarrassed

Of kors.. after reading his reply to my post.. Big smile

lakshmi_maruthi Goldie
lakshmi_maruthi
lakshmi_maruthi

Posted: 10 March 2005 at 12:03pm | IP Logged

Hi Apoorva_preet..

First of all Thanks to Jprasad, Queenbee, Rumi, Spike, Vijay and pj04. Thank you so much for understanding  and defending a moderator's point of view.

As for the forum being pro-Purab.. If you just go through the JJKN general discussion section you will definitely see that we are neither a pro-Purab not Anti-Armaan forum. I am surprised that you still being a newbie feel this. But again I have to say, you might want to spend sometime around before forming an opnion.

As Pooja says, being a moderator, you have to agree that we have a tough job on hand and the last few days have proven that. We have to  take decisions with a lot of people's perspective in mind. And again it is most of the time a collective decision.  The final goal is to make this forum a place where members can't wait to return.. In that process, we are forced to take some decisions.  I hope we have been successful in doing that.. the members can answer that..

Now coming to the particular post that I edited,  " that somehow I think that Armaan fans always get insulted here.. " I personally do not agree with that and thanks to JPrasad/Queenbee/Spike and Rumi for strengthening that fact. If you can just sit back and relax and think about that statement posted on a day when the atmosphere was, let me say tense, to say the least... I am sure you will agree with the precaution I had to take in anticipation of all those posts that would have been posted. As Pj04 said, Armaan fan-Purab fan was/is/will be a very sensitive issue.  I am also not sure how deleting the above line makes this an anti-Armaan forumConfused.

Talking about freedom of speech, I can surely assure you that members have all the freedom to expresses their feeling about the TV serials here.. This is forum meant for that. But then every forum comes with a few rules which members have to follow. As Queenbee rightly points out, just imagine what the forum or any place for that matter, would be if there were not rules to follow. I have nothing further to say on this.

About the navigation through the site, as we have said time and again suggestions are welcome. If you are not able to figure out something please feel free to post a question and it shall be answered.

Finally about your opnion about this forum being anti-Armaan, I would say give it sometime and hopefully you will change your opnion.

thanks

--Lakshmi

apoorva_preet
apoorva_preet

Posted: 10 March 2005 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vijay

I do not agree with apoorva_preet that its a Pro-Purab and Anti-Armaan forum.

If you ask my personal opinion on the whole Purab and Armaan issue. I would like Jassi to end up with Armaan. (Does this statement coming from Site Admin makes our forum Pro-Armaan and Anti-Purab???). NO!!!. Its the most balanced Forum you will ever come across.

I guess I have mentioned this in my earlier posts also that I like Armaan character more then Purab cause his role has all the shades. His role has both negative side as well as positive sides and it really looks so real and believable (except few things).

On the other hand Purab role has always been single track. He is a millionaire, sensible person, drives in a Limo (btw where is it these days may be he upgraded it to a Private Jet) but he still loves Jassi and behaves as if he never came across any other girl in his life.

Moreover he is such a selfless person that he left the person (Jassi) whom he loves so much without notice cause he felt Jassi loved Armaan.

If I tell my girlfriend that I love Ashwirya Rai do you know would be her reaction. She would first turn my face Ouch and would say "So what were you saying?" and not be like Purab. Do you think its so easy to leave a person whom you love so dearly.

Sorry for my insensibilities to the matters of love and I know many like Purab character cause it has been portrayed like a person who is so good that even being a Millionaire who often travels in a Limo always have time to drop Jassi to her office (which happens to be his rival company).

"Yeh baat kuch hazam nahin hui." And personally it all looks so superficial and non-practical.

I mentioned about Armaan/Purab just to show that we do welcome discussions but it should be in the right tone and must be a healthy one and one must put strong arguments to support their opinion instead of making a careless remark on neither about the character nor any member of the forum.

And as others said at the end of the day we all our friends and we should not take our discussion to the personal level.

Thanks to jprasad, queenbee, spike and rumi for showing their support and appreciating the hard work of our moderators.

I salute to all the moderators & coolbies for their unrelentless effort and good work which makes India forums the best indian discussion forum.Clap

Queenbee:
I have taken your suggestion and would give it a thought. But before that we would need to ask those members who are dissatisfied.

Cheers,
Vijay

Dear Vijay,

thank u so much for your detailed reply.... Smile

and you have a very good sense of humour Clap

[He is a millionaire, sensible person, drives in a Limo (btw where is it these days may be he upgraded it to a Private Jet)]LOLLOLLOL

That was too good... "Upgraded it to Private Jet" LOL... only I. T.  professional can make such jokes... (I assume u r one..)

regards....Smile

apoorva_preet
apoorva_preet

Posted: 10 March 2005 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lakshmi_maruthi

Hi Apoorva_preet..

First of all Thanks to Jprasad, Queenbee, Rumi, Spike, Vijay and pj04. Thank you so much for understanding  and defending a moderator's point of view.

As for the forum being pro-Purab.. If you just go through the JJKN general discussion section you will definitely see that we are neither a pro-Purab not Anti-Armaan forum. I am surprised that you still being a newbie feel this. But again I have to say, you might want to spend sometime around before forming an opnion.

As Pooja says, being a moderator, you have to agree that we have a tough job on hand and the last few days have proven that. We have to  take decisions with a lot of people's perspective in mind. And again it is most of the time a collective decision.  The final goal is to make this forum a place where members can't wait to return.. In that process, we are forced to take some decisions.  I hope we have been successful in doing that.. the members can answer that..

Now coming to the particular post that I edited,  " that somehow I think that Armaan fans always get insulted here.. " I personally do not agree with that and thanks to JPrasad/Queenbee/Spike and Rumi for strengthening that fact. If you can just sit back and relax and think about that statement posted on a day when the atmosphere was, let me say tense, to say the least... I am sure you will agree with the precaution I had to take in anticipation of all those posts that would have been posted. As Pj04 said, Armaan fan-Purab fan was/is/will be a very sensitive issue.  I am also not sure how deleting the above line makes this an anti-Armaan forumConfused.

Talking about freedom of speech, I can surely assure you that members have all the freedom to expresses their feeling about the TV serials here.. This is forum meant for that. But then every forum comes with a few rules which members have to follow. As Queenbee rightly points out, just imagine what the forum or any place for that matter, would be if there were not rules to follow. I have nothing further to say on this.

About the navigation through the site, as we have said time and again suggestions are welcome. If you are not able to figure out something please feel free to post a question and it shall be answered.

Finally about your opnion about this forum being anti-Armaan, I would say give it sometime and hopefully you will change your opnion.

thanks

--Lakshmi

Hi Lakshmi,

Thank u ... at last u replied...Smile

After reading ur  post ..

I will give u the benefit of the doubt.. that you edited my post cause.. the atmosphere was, tense and u have to take precaution.. anyway I can understand that... now..

And let me tell you I don't find it anti-armaan cause U deleted that line from my msg... I have my reasons to think so.. as I have told you that I m silent reader of this site for last few weeks/months... and gradually I came to this conclusion

I hope .. in future i will discover it myself that I F is really unbiased forum..

regards....

Go to top