Mrs. Kaushik Ki Paanch Bahuyien

India-Forums

LOL, the precap is COPIED exactly from Khoobsurat

Mohini19 Goldie
Mohini19
Mohini19

Posted: 18 November 2011 at 5:22pm | IP Logged
This is plagiarism at its best.

The precap shows maasa telling everyone that you all are free from my rules and regulations.

This is exactly the scene from the 80s movie "Khoobsurat" where Dina Pathak says the exact same thing to her family members when she finds them singing and dancing.

Oh well, then we have the CVs claiming that there show is different from the movie "Khoobsurat".

Edited by Mohini19 - 18 November 2011 at 9:35pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shwetha85

shwetha85 Goldie
shwetha85
shwetha85

Posted: 18 November 2011 at 8:24pm | IP Logged
hahhaah right..Nothing is original these days as far as TV shows are concerned especially this show..I guess Rekha did this role much better and in a very natural way...CV's at their best while copying and pasting
rajh IF-Sizzlerz
rajh
rajh

Posted: 18 November 2011 at 9:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mohini19

This is plagiarism at its best.

The precap shows maasa telling everyone that you all are free from my rules and regulations.

This is exactly the scene from the 80s movie "Khoobsurat" where Dina Pathak says the exact same thing to her family members when she finds them singing and dancing.

Oh well, then we have the show CVs claiming that there show is different from the movie "Khoobsurat".

100% exact copy.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index