Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

arti_tiil_death

Groupbie

arti_tiil_death

Posted: 19 November 2011 at 12:41am | IP Logged
its not kal ho ka ho!!!its kal ho naa ho!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Hitler Didi Kal ho ka ho? (Page 2)" in Hitler Didi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sreevijayan

IF-Rockerz

sreevijayan

Posted: 19 November 2011 at 12:54am | IP Logged
i dont think so dear...

Roopal_ArDi

IF-Sizzlerz

Roopal_ArDi

Posted: 19 November 2011 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
gosh no way yaar
i have already accepted rishi nd now he having cancer and all that drama
no way

.PINK.

IF-Stunnerz

.PINK.

Posted: 19 November 2011 at 2:44pm | IP Logged
nah I dunn think so, 
I dunn Rishi 2 die like SRK in KHNH

n Niana n Indra have huge difference!

Favouriteofall

IF-Rockerz

Favouriteofall

Posted: 20 November 2011 at 1:58am | IP Logged
even if HD is inspired from Kal Ho Na Ho...i am 100 % sure that Rishi won't die

neelabha

neelabha

Posted: 20 November 2011 at 7:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Naina007

After watching the episode where the neighbour prays for God to send an angel to Indra and somehow Rishi shows up reminded me of Kal ho na Ho where Preity Zinta's role would be sort of like Indira and SRK's role like Rishi. And maybe Rishi has cancer but maybe there might be a twist so Rishi won't die or something.

Just wanted to share my views with youEmbarrassed

that particular scene reminded me of KHNH as well. don't know if the story will go the whole way in that direction. i think the makers have taken 'inspiration' from several movies-- including KHNH, mujhse shaadi karogi and jeevan dhara [as discussed elsewhere on this forum]. they have lifted elements from here and there, incorporating them into the story. as the show goes on, i'm sure we'll be getting 'reminders' of other films and serials as well!

Edited by neelabha - 20 November 2011 at 7:48am

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Hitler Didi Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.