Hitler Didi Kal ho ka ho?

Posted: 12 years ago
After watching the episode where the neighbour prays for God to send an angel to Indra and somehow Rishi shows up reminded me of Kal ho na Ho where Preity Zinta's role would be sort of like Indira and SRK's role like Rishi. And maybe Rishi has cancer but maybe there might be a twist so Rishi won't die or something.

Just wanted to share my views with you😳

I don't think so yaar.Cv's may not be using already existing ideas.May be Rishi has some other story.Since all are telling is the hero,he won't die soon.
  If chemistry is not working then they may put him for mandira as mandira is always flirting and interested in bf.She is also liking rishi.So they may turn story like tht.
indira and naina?? yes, naina didnt use to laugh but she didnt have any similarity with indira. she wasnt dictator, she wasnt rude and most importantly, she didnt have a family to run on her own.
i hope your words are true and rishi kumar dies eventually...😆
Naina tooo many serials and KHNH LOL
I dont think so dear... But great imagination 😉
khnh and hitler didi is very different story.no any match only indira rude nature.naina family is very cute and care her daughter but indira family is selfish ,no care of indira.here also past of indira .

indira story match other film ..hum aapke dil mein rehte hain.kajol is very rude behaviour and hate to man and her father left family in childhood ,she works in office .kajol is only one person who earn money and fulfill all desires of  family.

actually u have an interesting thought.. never thought abt this earlier..
Hitler Didi  is not rude...Indira being young and a woman has been left to take responsibility of not only mother, younger sister and elder bro who is jobless lazy bummer with wife and a young child...Father left mother for some other woman...

Indira has had it tough...She suddenly had to grow up and be a father and a mother to all of them...Mother is so weak still thinks father is going to come back, brother has no shame but is galli ka gunda,  Bhabhi  is annoying, younger sister is immature...

Indira does not have time to be happy, funny or sad...She has only one goal and that is to survive...First live a life of Indira and than call her rude...She is not given a chance to live her life as a daughter of the family .  She has lost not only her childhood but youth...

I feel for her...This is why she is so strict because she has no time or chance to mess up...She has to make it work..5 adults and a child's life - survival depends on her..
its not kal ho ka ho!!!its kal ho naa ho!
gosh no way yaar
i have already accepted rishi nd now he having cancer and all that drama
no way