Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

FF- SHATTERED MEMORIES (updated)Part20 - Page 62 (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 66

gohem123

IF-Dazzler

gohem123

Posted: 26 November 2011 at 5:55pm | IP Logged

PART 4

Thank you everyone for the huge response you have given me

ORDER OF THINGS

There is a rightful order found 
Beyond the things that seem to be,
Something beneath the surface seen
Hidden behind prevalent schemes.

I know this fact through feelings felt
in such relief that come to mind,
When in life I do my bit
And leave results to Spirit's will.

There is a rightful order found
In which Spirit our lives arrange,
Giving us what we rightly earn
With precision in circumstance,

Designed to rhyme and meet somehow
In a rightful order, time, and place. 

From the Book - Poems of Life

Vikram and Preethi walk towards aham and gopi.

Aham : Sir, where were you?

Vikram : aham , I thought you all were having fun so we will go for a small shopping..

Preethi : Gopi, what are you doing here?

Gopi : Nothing madam..(hesistantly) I am going..I can see anji..

Aham : Here comes sunil too..

Aham and gopi walked towards them'Sun had gone out. A small breeze was flowing through the beach.

Cold wind itself passed through aham's and gopi's faces as both of them walked towards their best friends.

Sunil : Hey aham'(looking at gopi) nice company'

Anji : We went for parachute and diving'

Gopi : wow'

Anji ; come on, I will tell you in details..

Preethi : Please children Over here'we have to go back to hotel. So please change your wet clothes immediately and then get in to bus.

Sunil : But what about people who haven't brought any dress?

Vikram :If it's you, you can stay here..We don't mind..

Anitha : Gals , come here' Guys..go there'

After changing clothes, they all went for a shopping in to some small shops outside the beach. Vikram sir bought wines for students while Preethi bought Goa sweets. Way back to hotel, music was playing but all were very tired to shake even one leg.  All drank wine except some girls including gopi .

They have dinner in the hotel itself and all went for a nap.

Suddenly the phone rang in aham's room.

Aham : yes, who is it?

Guide : Sir, we have a problem. We were expecting the train at morning but there is a delay in their timing. So you can only go back day after tomorrow morning. We can change your tickets in that way..

Aham : hold it

He called out " Sir, we have a problem"

Vikram,sunil and rahul were in the same room. Vikram woke up and took the receiver.

He made arrangements as to leave as soon as possible. But the only train they can get is at tomorrow night 9pm.

Aham called anitha and sunil called anji. Like that every one got the news that their tour is got extended by one day. All of them were very happy.

But as the package doesn't contain this one day extended program, guide couldn't take them anywhere.

But students enjoyed as hotel contains a DJ hall and they all agreed to rock the stage before leaving.

Night ( 6 pm)

Everyone has come to the DJ hall and occupied themselves in the floor.

Music started. Lights dimmed. As soon as they started dancing, multicolored lights danced over them. It was a beautiful night and the floor was shaking and rocking because of students thuds and hard foot taps.

Aham was talking to guide over phone about tickets and about the platform.

Sunil and anji were dancing together. Gopi was sitting at the far end of the corner sipping juice.

Aham walked and sit over there near gopi.

Aham : How are you doing?

Gopi (looking at him) : fine..you ?

Aham : yeah..okey..we are leaving at 8.35.

Gopi : oh..right..

Aham  : I must inform everyone ..bye then'

Gopi : bye..

Time was now 8.15 and everyone after dancing for the last song went to finish the packing..

There is a commotion inside everyone's room.

8.20 pm

Everyone is at the bus. As train will leave at any time, bags were kept by the people themselves.

Gopi : where's my handbag ?

Anji :handbag ..i don't know..you may have put it in the lower side..check properly..

Gopi  : I have checked yaar..but am not getting it..I think I should have left it at my table.

Anji : WHAT ?

Gopi : come anji, we can go and get it.

Anji : yeah, and bus will go, we will stay here..right ?Its just a handbag gopi..leave it

Gopi : just a handbag ? it contains my id card, my keys and ..you please come with me..

Sunil : Is there any problem ladies..?

Anji ; gopi forgot her handbag.

Sunil ; oh, so you need to go and get it..(looking at gopi and she nodded)

Sunil : well, we have only left the rooms now..so you can go fast ..we will wait..

Gopi : but I alone..

Sunil : no gopi, aham is there ..He is in charge of giving keys to hotel staff before leaving..

Gopi : okey..(looking at anji)

She gets down and walked towards hotel.

Somewhere above , in a room, a curtain is blowing'Rocky's eyes glinted seeing his prey' He looked at his companion who is holding a small handbag..

Rocky dialed some number and spoke " Sir, prey is coming"

Charlie went to hid behind the door and rocky hid inside the cupboard.

Inside the hotel lobby,

Aham : Gopi, why are you here? Go back..we are leaving in 10minutes..

Gopi : I missed my handbag..am going to get it..

Aham : I will come with you..make it fast'

Outside gopi's room

Aham put the keys inside and unlocked the door. "Go on.."

Gopi went inside and looked here and there and she saw her handbag on bed.

She went to take it but her eyes saw Charlie hiding behind the door in mirror.

She shouted "AHAM"

But it was too late..Charllie slammed the door and rocky jumped in front of her from the cupboard.

Aham was doing all he could to wrench open the door but Charlie was strong .

Gopi began to wail and run as rocky come over to her. Gopi's cries acted as a stimulant for aham as he pushed the door using his leg.

Gopi was sobbing at the far end of the room, near the window and Rocky is within inches from her. Charlie was raging at aham.

Aham : leave her..now. and he grabbed Charlie's  hands and hold them backwards..

Rocky at once grabbed gopi and said " Look boy, we don't know you and we don't need you..so go away if your life is important for you.."

Aham (fastening his fingers in charlies throat and strangling him) : Leave her, I said..NOW'

Somewhere below, a police jeep's whistle was playing..Rocky turned to look through the window to see karan getting down from his jeep. Vikram and Preethi looked at the jeep.

In that moment when Rocky was looking outside, aham slammed Charlie to nearby wall and pull gopi towards him.  Charlie's head hit the wall hard and rocky turned to look at aham.

Rocky : you are going to pay for this..

And he took revolver and pointed at aham and gopi .

But aham had also heard the police. He thought " he must occupy these guys busy till police came here " But Charlie was too quick he flung the nearby vase to aham's head making him stagger. Rocky and Charlie ran outside.. Gopi came forward.

Gopi (panicking) : aham are you okey??

Aham (clutching his head) : i..

And he fell down. Gopi helped him to get to bed .She was holding aham over to her and gave him water.

Aham's state was weak so that he put his head in gopi's right shoulder.

Rocky and Charlie saw police and press people rushing there. Rocky closed the door of aham and gopi's room. And both of them waited in nearby room breathlessly.

Inside the room, Gopi heard the faint clicking noise and she understood someone has trapped them.

She whispered " we must get out".

Aham nodded his head ..He left Gopi. Gopi went to get her shawl back from the floor. Aham was trying to get up from the bed.

The door opened in full force..

CLICK   CLICK   CLICK'

Bright lights flickered as photographers were competing to get photos..Aham and Gopi looked in horror as amongst the midst of pressmen, Karan stepped in to the room..His eyes were fastened on Gopi..

Well 'Well ..Well'.Hello..friends..you know what,  you are in big trouble'

Do put likes and comments'.

Edited by gohem123 - 26 November 2011 at 6:08pm

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

sanjaliElizaKawaJammona-neela-_Precious_arul01sandyukrsk16Kavya.Shana_yswasthiTacker_HolicAngelicDesiresANJ4aamirkhanfan-JollyJabeen--Eris-.SajnaVe.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF- SHATTERED MEMORIES (updated)Part20 - Page 62 (Page 8)" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

famzii05

IF-Rockerz

famzii05

Posted: 26 November 2011 at 6:34pm | IP Logged
that was really nyc...luved it, well ahem and gopi have become friends...and they are in trouble?? okay i think its all that karans fault, well we have to wait, thanks for the update, well done...thanks for the PM, continue soon...

x.x.FAHIMA.x.x

Edited by famzii05 - 02 December 2011 at 5:40pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gohem123hana_y

ANJ4

IF-Sizzlerz

ANJ4

Posted: 26 November 2011 at 6:54pm | IP Logged
wow   what a update    ..  waiting for the next chapter...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gohem123

-Eris-

IF-Stunnerz

-Eris-

Posted: 26 November 2011 at 7:07pm | IP Logged
great update. Pl continue. Am sure this ll bring them closer.thanks 4pm

gohem123

AngelicDesires

IF-Sizzlerz

AngelicDesires

Posted: 26 November 2011 at 10:01pm | IP Logged
great update dear!! waiting fr d nxt part!

gohem123

taniks

IF-Rockerz

taniks

Posted: 26 November 2011 at 10:18pm | IP Logged
Fab update , pls continue soon

gohem123

Kavya.S

IF-Dazzler

Kavya.S

Posted: 26 November 2011 at 10:25pm | IP Logged
wonderful update...
continue soon

gohem123

gohem123

IF-Dazzler

gohem123

Posted: 27 November 2011 at 2:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by famzii05

that was really nyc...luved it, well ahem and gopi have become friends...and they are in trouble?? okay i think its all that karans fault, well we have to wait, thanks for the update, well done...thanks for the OM, continue soon...

x.x.FAHIMA.x.x

Thank you...i think you had got the idea that goham are friends..actually when we see someone from our college,we talk to them even if we are not friends..Hope it is clear...Thank you for the reply...

Edited by gohem123 - 10 December 2011 at 2:15pm

famzii05

Post Reply New Post

Go to top