Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

FF- SHATTERED MEMORIES (updated)Part20 - Page 62 (Page 62)

Post Reply New Post

Page 62 of 66

uamaz

Goldie

uamaz

Posted: 11 June 2012 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Thanks for the PM chick. Smile Wonderful update but a bit too short for my liking...please, please make next one longer ...LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gohem123

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF- SHATTERED MEMORIES (updated)Part20 - Page 62 (Page 62)" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

hana_y

IF-Dazzler

hana_y

Posted: 11 June 2012 at 11:34am | IP Logged
beautiful love it so they are moving ahem calling parag sir amezing cont

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gohem123

Savi_S

Goldie

Savi_S

Posted: 17 June 2012 at 12:17am | IP Logged
Amazing update with gohem moving to guest house. Hope to see some gohem moments soon n plz make the next one more longer. Thanx for the pm and plz update soon

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gohem123pretty_h

gohem123

IF-Dazzler

gohem123

Posted: 23 June 2012 at 12:33pm | IP Logged

Thank You so much for all the likes and comments you have given me and I have tried my best to keep the plot interesting..Do share your views and suggestions to improve the storyline..Do comment and like to appreciate the FF.

Part 20

Aham and Gopi reached their guesthouse..Ramu, the driver of Parag Modi, was standing there at the door and he welcomed them to their new destination with a smile…

Ahambetaa…ahambeta…

Kokila coming from inside..Aham, you have come..? {looking at gopi, she got FB of gopi's familly} Gopi, {she placed her hands on top of gopi's hands and squeezed them}

Aham looked at kokila ..He couldn't believe his eyes..his mom is there..and wait..how did she know gopi?

Aham: Mom..you here..i bet your husband won't like it?

Kokila: Aham..Don't you take that tone with me..come inside…

Gopi was looking at kokila anxiously and kokila asked aham to see the house…She made gopi to come upstairs with her and assured her..I won't tell him anything…you don't worry…

Aham was looking at the nook and corner of the company guest house..it was small but for him and gopi, its perfect.., he smiled to himself

Aham went to gopi and kokila : Mom, you didn't tell me..how do you know am coming here..i was thinking of a surprise..

Kokila: your dad told me..why don't you come to our house?its rather near to office..you can go with your father…why do you have to live in this..

Aham: Mom, please keep that idea to yourself..i am not coming anywhere near to Dad..He had always commanded and I listened..but not this time…

Gopi: Maaji, its already getting late..its his first day at office…

Aham: oh..yes..i forgot…I need to run..

Kokila: Ramu will take you..

Aham: No need..i can go by myself…bye..

He left…and there was  a complete silence between the mother-in-law and daughter-in-law..Gopi was looking at here and there and kokila too was trying her best to avoid gopi.

Kokila: so I will take the leave now..you take care..

Gopi nodded..and kokila left.

Office

Aham: Good Morning..where's sir?{He had looked at Parag's cabin, but it was empty}

Assistant: He is on leave today..you can take charge from today…

Aham: Oh..Dad and on leave from office…!!

Meanwhile in the New guest house,Gopi was placing all things in proper places.dresses, books, plates..etc.

Evening

Aham came back and went  to take a shower..Gopi had laid the table..Aham was kept looking at her throughout the dinner time but gopi was rather silent and ate…

Aham is switching the channels on tv as gopi washed plates and came to living room..

Aham{rather impatiently}: Will you ask me?

Gopi looking at him…What?

Aham: it was my first day at work..you could have asked how was it?

Gopi stared at aham and thought what is the purpose of asking..

Aham{in a commanding tone}: Ask…

Gopi{looked at him through the corner of her eyes}: How was the work?

Aham: Good..now you sit here..i got loads to tell you…sit.{He pulled her hands and made her sit in sofa and he started}: you know Dad was absent today..He never takes leave even when he got disease..but today he took leave…ask why?{Gopi who was listening half-heartedly was more thinking about geetha and her state in jail? } Aham shook gopi…Are you listening?

Gopi: yeah…why he was absent?

Aham: May be he thought he had lost it..i told you..he had this ego problem..he doesn't like others making fun of him..but look his son has finally reached the position which he never wanted to give to him..{and he was going on..about his life at MM, how he had to ask for every little thing from his Dad, how he got punishment for playing guitar.But the person sitting in front of him was thinking not about aham's family..but her family..her family which is shattered..Her sister's life which got ruined because of her…her parents}

Aham again shook her roughly.."Are you here?"

Gopi nodded and said..Aham, tomorrow we both gotta go to our colleges..Remember? Am too sleepy at the moment..Goodnight..{She left and aham was disappointed as he hadn't completed his first day journey in office.}

Morning (in college)

Sunil: So you are shining there..

Aham: (nods)

Rahul: you know aham, I always knew you got your genes right there..in the right place..

Vivek: So what are you planning to borrow us?

Aham: I have already given a party..what else do you want?

Rahul: Party? He is talking about gifts..you know..your first salary..

Sunil: Boys…he had got other responsibilities in his hand..so leave him..comeon aham..

Aham: Responsibilities? (While walking through the garden)

Sunil: yes..did you forgot how you have to ask for each penny from gopi? Now its time to repay her..

Aham: Repay? Why do I need to repay her?

Sunil: what do you mean?She had always helped you..

Aham: So?

Sunil: So !!! Aham, now you got a decent job..have money…now you can let go of her and make her stay in anji's house forever..you don't have to make her stay in guesthouse..

Aham stared at sunil.."What are you talking about?"

Sunil: Aham, I am saying that now you can marry anitha and start a new life

Aham: What about gopi,then?

Sunil: What about her?

Aham: where would she go?

Sunil: you don't have to worry about that..anji will take care of her..

Aham{authoritatively}: NO…I am not going to…{he stopped in mid-tracks as he himself noticed his authority in his voice and he looked at sunil, a glint in his eyes} I cannot let go off her..

Sunil: what?

Aham: yes..am not going to leave her..{He walked on leaving behind a completely bewildered sunil behind}

Evening(college)

Gopi is packing her bag and aham comes closer to her…Gopi…

She looked up and was taken aback by his so close distance..

Gopi: what?

Aham: I am going with sunil and others to mall…if you wanna join,, you can..

Gopi: No I will go home thanks…

She is walking down the lane and just a few houses more to reach the new guesthouse, a black Volks(VW) came in front of her and stopped. Gopi looked at the shining vehicle as Parag Modi stepped out from it.

Gopi looked at him and she got a flashback of a person who was shouting at his son for bringing disgrace to family by marrying a low-class woman..

Gopi whispered: You??

Parag: yes am...we need to talk.

Gopi looked around..there was no one in her vicinity...

Parag: Get inside the car...

Gopi:No...i have nothing to talk to you...

Parag: but i have... Get inside...NOW!!!

Now..only this much,,I know its rather a hurry-berry part, but I really need to put the main thing, twist, in next part…So hope you will enjoy this part..Do like and comment…

The following 38 member(s) liked the above post:

sawanitvfreaksidra34farha451288salinsweetystarryeyelavvneteche_cpallavisarkarkishu81sanjalistephenieramya90NimRmunnihyderabadarul01-neela-_Precious_kafaNadiine_uamazSavi_Sdelsiashy924Guggulhana_ypretty_hrsk16doc4everpeg_pionnesinakswasthinavyabMadhura2105SrilathalollaaamirkhanfanNazmaJdumas.SajnaVe.

aamirkhanfan

IF-Sizzlerz

aamirkhanfan

Posted: 23 June 2012 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
nice part

.SajnaVe.

IF-Addictz

.SajnaVe.

Posted: 23 June 2012 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
Wow Amazing Updatee dear loved it thanks for the pm!

Srilathalolla

IF-Sizzlerz

Srilathalolla

Posted: 23 June 2012 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the PM. Nice FF

Usma55

Goldie

Usma55

Posted: 23 June 2012 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
Will Parag ask her to leave Ahem
Will he pay her for it
Update soon