Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

FF- SHATTERED MEMORIES (updated)Part20 - Page 62 (Page 59)

Post Reply New Post

Page 59 of 66

rsk16

IF-Dazzler

rsk16

Posted: 28 May 2012 at 6:56am | IP Logged
no problem . take your time

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gohem123

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF- SHATTERED MEMORIES (updated)Part20 - Page 62 (Page 59)" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

lovv

lovv

Posted: 02 June 2012 at 3:28am | IP Logged
wtng 4 d update...

gohem123

Savi_S

Goldie

Savi_S

Posted: 02 June 2012 at 7:21am | IP Logged
Waiting for the update.

gohem123

Sterre12

Sterre12

Posted: 03 June 2012 at 6:31am | IP Logged
nice update cant wait to read the next part

gohem123

hana_y

IF-Dazzler

hana_y

Posted: 03 June 2012 at 6:35am | IP Logged
not to worry will wait take your time thx 

gohem123

.SajnaVe.

IF-Stunnerz

.SajnaVe.

Posted: 03 June 2012 at 6:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gohem123

NOTE :

hi Friends,

Am so sorry for the late reply...i had only made a couple of lines progression in my story as i was out of town  for the last week...i will update the next part on the coming Saturday(i think) .
Sorry for not informing you all beforehand...

Thank YouEmbarrassed

Take your time Dear Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kafagohem123

gohem123

IF-Dazzler

gohem123

Posted: 09 June 2012 at 7:01pm | IP Logged
Hi Friends,
Am so happy to recieve all those wonderful comments and responses...Thanks for the unconditional support you had given me...I have updated my next part which is  a bit small, but i hope you will enjoy...Do like and comment...Embarrassed

Part 19

Aham is lying on bed thinking about his father's face and his reaction upon seeing his son in office..He chuckled on his own thoughts and went to sleep..

Meanwhile, in MM, Kokila went to her room and Parag was not there..She went in search for him and find him sitting in the arm chair in front of the fireplace in his study.

Kokila: Are you not coming to sleep?

Parag: yeah..(he said and he looked at kokila)

Kokila: what is it? You look so tired..

Parag: oh..no. office work..koki, where were you today?

Kokila(her face drained out of color): Me.? I was in the temple

Parag: Whole day?Confused

Kokila: I was praying for the well being of you and our family..

Parag: Koki, you know that I don' t like lies and I don't like people who lie to me

Kokila: I am not lying to you..you can ask pandit of temple if you want to

Parag: No one, not even the devoted person will remain in temple whole day tioll night..you know the time you reached here..and you are saying you are not lying..{his voice became louder}

Kokila: I..i went to my friend's house..

Parag{stood up} : Lie ..you went to see that son of mine.right? you went to see that son who doesn't care  about his reputation nor his family honor before marrying that low-class girl..

Kokila: No..i didn't..

Parag: why koki? You need him..now..not me..rihgt? you made your choice..okey..now tell me..do you want me to go from this house'if you say, I will leave..

Kokila; what are you saying? Why will I want that?

Paarg: then why don't you tell me the truth

Kokila; I went with gopi to her house..her village

Parag{shocked}: what? You went to that girl's house.

Kokila: its not like you think..she is..she is going through a lot of pain..she needs someone's help..

Parag: Enough! I don't want to hear praise for her..bloody piece of filth..ruined my family honor and my name

Kokila : But..

Parag: go from here..leave me alone..GO..

Morning

Aham is standing in front of modi industries..

Aham: Father will not be here this early'can get in and get permission to shift to office guest house by someone..He went inside and everyone, in the staff, were jaw-dropped seeing him there..Mr,Mehta, manager, came running towards him and asked.."Ahamsir, what are you doing here? If parag sir saw you..."

Aham: what?Shocked Dad is here..!!

Parag:Yes'

{Aham turned to see his dad's face staring at him in anger..he could see his blood vessels in his forehead, threatening to burst anytime}

Parag: How dare you place your foot inside my office? How dare you..

Aham: Please, sir..{the last word, syllable-wise ringing in ears of staff}

Parag  stares at him..his son calling him sir!

Aham: Am not here to interfere in your work, sir..am ordered here..to work in your office..your company had selected me..and given me the opportunity..

Parag: My company?

Aham: here is the offer letter{he handed him the letter given by banglore presentation committee chairman}

Parag's nostrils flared reading the letter,seeing his company logo, and he looked at aham and said"Duh!"

He strode to his cabin, clutching the letter, and sat in his chair..His company, always gives an opportunity to students who are brilliant and who got presentation skills, a platform to shine and it was a custom practiced by his great-grandfathers..They always selected the best..and his heart swelled with pride that aham did it without his father's name to support'

Aham: can I come in sir?

{Parag looking up, his own son calling him sir and behaving like stranger..But he is not going to budge as he will show him who the father is, and he said}: yes..

Aham : so, what have you decided?

Paarg: yes, you can join..welcome..{without looking at him}

Aham: thank You Da..Sir..{he caught himself in mid-way of calling him Dad..and made it sir but parag caught the transition}

Aham: Sir, one more thing..always your company provides house to live in for the students who gets this opportunity..so I was thinking to move to the guest house..

Parag: Yes..you can..{as whatever aham has said is a right thing and he cannot in any way, deny it}

Aham : Perfect..When can I join sir?

Parag{staring at him}: Anytime you want but only one year..complete the project within that time-span

Aham: oh..yes..will try..

------------------------------

Aham : And you must have been there to see his face'poor dad..

Gopi was doing the last- minute cleaning up and mopping up as they are now going to office guest-house tomorrow and sunil's dad needs the key..Aham is jabbering to her all the incidents happened in office while she was working..

Aham : and his manager..he was gaping at me..

Gopi: aham,pick that up{pointing towards papers which are lying all over the hall}

Aham: And dad's assistant..he was looking at me like he had never seen me before..

Gopi: aham, please pick them up..

Aham: and yes, there was  the watchman too..who

Gopi:AHAM'PICK THE DAMN PAPER..WILL YOU?

Aham freezed in the spot hearing it and he looked at gopi..No..it can't be..she can't shout at him

Aham: Gopi, what?

Gopi{thinking that what she had done}: am sorry..i just..please move aside..i will do it..and she took all the appers and stacked them..

Aham: Gopi, I had done whole work..i had called taxi and had arranged sunil to bring us the necessary things there..what have you done? Picking up the  papers..

Gopi looked at him and she got a sudden image of her slapping him..but no, a small voice said inside..you love him..you cannot do that..

Aham: are you okey now? Can we get going?

Gopi nodded..

Parag is striding in his study room thinking about how aham called him sir and how he insulted him'in front of his whole staff..

Kokila: You? Came early? What happened? Is everything alright?

Parag throwing a look at her said, How can day will be good seeing your son, calling his dad SIR in front of the employees"

Kokila: Aham'He came there..but why?'

Parag: To humiliate me..insult me

Kokila: What are you saying?

Parag: you don't trust me..do you? Your son had got the prize which our company offers students from colleges..

Kokila: what? My aham..he got it? I knew it..he always works hard..and {she stops in mid-air by the look given by parag}

Parag: I know you will say this..and one more thing is that'he is gonna come and stay in company's guest house..

Kokila: What? Can't he stay here?

Parag: koki..!

Kokila went outside excited to hear about her son and she saw baa standing in the corridor clutching the wall..

Kokila: Baa..

Baa: is it true koki? Is aham coming here?

Kokila:Not here baa'come I will accompany you to your room'have to talk to you..

Kokila went with baa in baa's room and told her all about gopi, the situation she is facing and all the incidents happened there...

Baa: Terrible..How can a girl go through all these in this age? Poor thing..

Kokila: That's what I am also thinking ..i want to help her but don't know how to do anything without making aham's papa suspicious..

Baa: Don't worry kokila..For those with no one, Kanhajee will show the way..

Outside their room, Parag walked to his room, a smile playing on his lips'.

I have send PM's to all of you who liked and commented..Do comment and like and give opinions of yours as how you want the story to move forward...Thanks once again for the support and keep supporting...Embarrassed

Edited by gohem123 - 09 June 2012 at 7:13pm

The following 38 member(s) liked the above post:

sidra34farha451288starryeyechinnu-91Sabah_gohemneteche_cpallavisarkartotallydesifiedsanjaliAmarMotikishu81lovvstephenieElizaKawaNimRwhite.bandmunnihyderabadarul01Tishuu-neela-kafaSavi_Sluckylucky1GiNa_kavyaabbaypretty_hrsk16Guggulhana_yKavya.Speg_pionneswasthiMadhura2105NazmaJaamirkhanfandumas.SajnaVe.-Eris-

dumas

IF-Stunnerz

dumas

Posted: 09 June 2012 at 7:30pm | IP Logged
loved the update glad ahem got the jog and the guest house but still waiting for a little romance between them and anita getting out of the life i want him to find out how much gopi helps him out loved the update well written love how koki was so happy for her son loved the update thanks for the pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sawanitvfreakkafahana_ygohem123Madhura2105-JollyJabeen-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top