Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

FF- SHATTERED MEMORIES (updated)Part20 - Page 62 (Page 5)

gohem123 IF-Dazzler
gohem123
gohem123

Posted: 22 November 2011 at 8:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by swasthi

A superb start to what reads as an intriguing, thought provoking FF with a title that makes you wonder 'what could go wrong?'

You have provides a good character description of Ahem and the bubbly Anita.

Looking forward to your next update.

Thank you for the wonderful comments...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

swasthi

-Eris- IF-Stunnerz
-Eris-
-Eris-

Posted: 22 November 2011 at 8:20am | IP Logged
hmmm great update. Waitin 4gohem mulakat

gohem123

gohem123 IF-Dazzler
gohem123
gohem123

Posted: 25 November 2011 at 9:09pm | IP Logged

PART 3

Rocky and Charlie are two expelled students from college in Goa. They are together from their childhood.  Their parents are rich but their misdeeds had made them outcast in family and society. In 10th std itself they have been in to wrongdoings- drug taking, robbery and all..Now their latest business is to make po*n videos and posting it on net. Most of them are made by just capturing some pics of some men and women and mix them. When they were doing this in their college itself, they got expelled..Now they do their work in beach, hotels where hidden cameras can capture wonders they wanted and earned money out of this.  Today when they seated themselves in sandy beach taking videos of woman without getting caught, they never realized Gopi will come wandering over there. They were smiling at the beauties as they get captured in laptop,, while gopi's eyes fell upon them. She saw exactly what they are doing. She got a sudden surge of seizing those laptops and hit them hard, but she was a girl and no other elder persons were in sight.

She thought:  If I tried it, they can do harm to me. I must not get involved in these matters. My family needs me..

She back off from the place. But the vivid images of women were haunting her. She couldn't shake off them. She must do something without getting involved herself..And then she saw an ice-cream seller.

She knew he was of no use but he was an elder person..She started to walk towards him but she got a movement behind her and she jumped violently and turned to see who caused that.

Aham was sleeping peacefully, eyes closed; hands crossed using as a pillow but he opened his eyes after sometime. He looked to beach, but no one he knows was visible in his sight. He looked here and there wondering, has everyone left without telling him, that his eyes fell upon the small figure of gopi walking towards the ice-cream seller. Aham had never talked to any girls other than anita but this was not the right time for all of this. He got up and walked towards the only person he knows..

Aham : Hey,

(she jumped violently and turned to see who caused that)

Aham : oh! You scared me. What? You look terrible..

Gopi has seen aham and also like him like all other girls in the college. But as she knows her family problems, she had never allowed her thoughts to cross the limit. From the 2nd year itself, everyone knew that anita and aham are couples as aham talks to her freely. Or she is the only girl with whom aham talks.

Aham : Hey, am talking to you..you are gopi, right? Where are others? Have you seen any of them?

Gopi : No..( she looked at him thinking whether she ought to tell him about what she saw..)

Aham knew this look very well as all other stupid girls gape at him like he is on a zoo exhibition..He gets irritated by their gestures.

Aham started towards the other end of beach shaking his head seeing the look on gopi's face.

Gopi : Aham, I want to talk to you..its urgent..

Aham : No gopi, am tired..am going to the restaurant there (he pointed to some place) to get something to drink..

Gopi : Its..Its urgent…I need your help..I don't know any others here..Please aham, you can do this..

Aham stopped in mid-tracks hearing this. He was a leader for three consecutive years but no one(especially  girls) had asked any help from him..

Aham turned round.." yeah, go on..what do you want? "

Gopi told him everything about what she saw. Aham got surprised hearing this..

Aham  : So ?

Gopi : So? I need your help, aham..you can stop them.

Aham : what childish prank is this ? Gopi, do you think I can stop them? Let them do whatever they want..You know what, come with me..we can go to that restaurant and wait for our classmates to return. Besides I can't see the teachers also.

Gopi's eyes were widened with the shock of hearing this.

Gopi : what is this aham ? I had thought you are a very good leader who knows the priorities..Is this the solution you think ? Just walk away when you can see the injustice with your own eye. How can you be so connive?

Aham :  You should study the world principle first. We must not get in to other's matters. Why would we? Besides, they are not taking your picture, right? So why do you worry?

Gopi (heat rushing up through her face) : yes, Mr.Aham, why would you care? They are taking the pictures of woman. And they are making their life in jeopardy. Their life is getting ruined without their doing anything. I don't know them but I can't walk away like you did..i will do whatever I can to stop this crap..Thanks..(she walked away)

Aham  : don't screw up your future..(he walked towards the restaurant)

The ice-cream seller has gone out..She looked behind. There was no sign of aham . But she could make out the silhouettes of those freaky men..

Suddenly she saw a policeman at the far end of the beach.  She ran towards him. The metal plate on his shirt read " Karan " .He was a tall, rigid man. He had a thick black moustache and, down the side of one cheek, a thin, raw scar.

She repeated those words that she told to aham..

Karan : Lead the way..(he pick up the phone and alerted the policemen who were standing at every corners  of the beach)

Gopi sighed..And she led them to the place. She stood behind and police arrested the guys..

Karan : well done madam ..

Rocky and Charlie jeered at her..Karan asked the policemen to take them to jeep.

Gopi muttered thanks..and she began to walk away..

But she stopped in mid-way and again came back only to see karan watching the scenes in the laptop and enjoying..

Gopi  :  Sir ? what you are doing sir? You must delete them

Karan(smiling) : what ? How can I delete the evidence? This is the only evidence we have got to make them pay for their sins..

Gopi understood what he was talking about..he, like any other, man wanted to enjoy the stuff..

Gopi : no sir, you must delete them now itself..

Karan : Are you ordering me, madam? (and let out a mirthfully laughter)

Gopi looked at him in disgust.

Karan : am going to show this to my fellow policemen , then in court..only then, those guys will get the punishment..also we can increase their years of imprisonment if we posted this in all sites..

Gopi couldn't believe her ears..people who must protect justice is doing this..Then what about others? She thought about what aham said "do you think I can stop them? Let them do whatever they want" A look of disappointment was clearly etched across her face.

Somebody grabbed the laptop from karan and delete the videos. He also deleted every possible folder from the laptop and looked up.

Karan turned to look at aham. Aham smiled at karan and gave the laptop back to him.

Karan : what do you think you are doing, young man? It was the evidence you had now deleted.

Aham : nothing in there now..(he grinned at him and looked at gopi, who was smiling seeing the bewildered look on karan's face)

Aham : come

Giving a last glance back at karan, she walked towards aham..

Karan stood there holding the laptop in one hand and his fists tightened in other. He looked at the leaving figures. His eyes glinted with a feral gleam.

Gopi (while walking):  you were brilliant..Thank you so much..You were..

Aham  : Gopi, now, stop jabbering..What were you thinking off, I will not help when one of my classmates get in to trouble ?

Gopi : yeah right,  but I thought you went to restaurant.

Aham : I had, but, then I turn round to see you walking towards the police..see that..this is what happens when someone try to do some good work..All these issues cannot be solved like this easily. These fellows will only get ephemeral punishment. That's why I told you not to get yourself involved in all these matters. ..okey?

Gopi nodded her head.

Without thinking that - from now on their lives are going to change..

From now on they will get involved in other's matters more than often…

From now on the real love story begins…

Thank you everyone for the huge response you have given me…

Please also inform me if you want to get a PM..

Do put likes and comments….

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

sakinatahseenpriyacaBhaktikapasiJammonaVampgirlElizaKawaarul01_Precious_-neela-kafahana_yrsk16sandyukswasthifamzii05Tacker_HolicaamirkhanfanAngelicDesires-JollyJabeen-ANJ4dumas-Eris-.SajnaVe.

ANJ4 IF-Sizzlerz
ANJ4
ANJ4

Posted: 25 November 2011 at 9:43pm | IP Logged
Please continue.

gohem123

aamirkhanfan IF-Sizzlerz
aamirkhanfan
aamirkhanfan

Posted: 25 November 2011 at 10:58pm | IP Logged
great update...

gohem123

_Precious_ Goldie
_Precious_
_Precious_

Posted: 25 November 2011 at 11:26pm | IP Logged
It was a great update. I loved both Gopi and Ahem. Liked the way you narrate the story with even small details of their conversation. Unlike I had imagined previously, Ahem is not a self centered person, he is ready to help others. So Gopi has already crush on Ahem but she suppresses her feelings due to her family situation. Please update next part soon. Curious to know how they are going to involve in each other's problems. Well done!

gohem123

Vampgirl Senior Member
Vampgirl
Vampgirl

Posted: 26 November 2011 at 12:34am | IP Logged
nice update. continue soon Smile

gohem123

.SajnaVe. IF-Addictz
.SajnaVe.
.SajnaVe.

Posted: 26 November 2011 at 3:21am | IP Logged
Very nice Update Cant wait to read the next part~!
Thanks for the pmBig smile

Edited by Bloem123 - 26 November 2011 at 3:22am

gohem123

Go to top