FF- SHATTERED MEMORIES (updated)Part20 - Page 62

gohem123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Dear SNSians

I have been around here for a long time. My posts have been appreciated and you all have always encourage me to do more..Thank you for all the gestures..I have been writing short stories or OS just to entertain all of you. And its my privilege to say that you all have been very kind and responding in nature. I had also wrote an FF but its unfinished.

Now I want to try something new. What I wrote in FF is same storyline of cvs but in my perspective. Here am going to take you to a new world of goham (goham only) in a new backdrop. Here you can come across the same characters but the story is entirely different from sns. Hope you will appreciate it.

Before getting in to my new FF, I want to tell you that it's a college based story mainly revolving around goham.  As I don't have any intention of hurting RaJi fans, I haven't included them. Also my writing is not good as compared to other FF writers so criticisms are always welcome so that I could improve them
Edited by gohem123 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gohem123 thumbnail

Cast- (will edit as story progresses)

Vikram:  Professor -very strict but good at heart

Preethi:  Teacher - sweet, caring but sometimes stern

Anita- Leader ' most beautiful and vivacious girl in the college

Aham ' Leader ' most handsome guy but girls, except Anita, are reluctant to talk to him

Gopi 'one of the students in the class- calm and quiet

Anjali ' gopi's best friend- talkative, easy going

Sunil ' Aham's best friend ' a flirt Casanova type -  but loyal to Anjali, his GF

Rahul , Vivek ' Friends of aham and Sunil

Rajeev- Gopi's brother in law

Geetha- Gopi's sister

Rocky, Charlie ' two guys   

Karan - policeman

Tour Guide

Anji's mother

MODI MANSION

Parag Modi- Aham Modi's Father

Kokila Modi- Aham Modi's Mother

Kinjal Modi- Aham Moid' sister

Shah House

Jeethu shah- Father of Gopi and Geetha

Urmila shah- Mother of Gopi and geetha

Raju- one of the friends of Rajeev

Edited by gohem123 - 12 years ago
gohem123 thumbnail

PART 1

It is a very cool day like any other day. But that was not the case for some people. Anything , any minute can change someone's dreams and life. A bus is speeding through the winding passage. We can hear a lot of screams and thuds from the bus. An outsider can at once guess that this bus contains some teenagers who are enjoying themselves without having a slightest fear of what's happening in outside world. A banner is glued in to bus and it reads CHRIST ENGINEERING COLLEGE. Pedestrians and those on vehicles were looking at the bus as it passes by.

Inside the bus, all people were jumping up and down to some rap music which was coming from the speaker. It was not like all were on the floor of bus. Some were sitting and watching. Some were clapping to encourage the dancers .Some were just sitting as if these all sounds have no importance to them. One girl with long black hair was watching a man sitting sulking at the last seat whose face expression reveals that he wants to vaporize from this place. Anita shouted at the top of her voice, " Please friends get a grip on yourselves. I want to say something important to you." All sounds ceased at once as all eyes were transfixed on her or her beautiful features. She was wearing a pink top with blue jeans ,not having any ornament except a bracelet in her hands.  

Anita : as you all know we will reach Goa in just half an hour. Before that any one of you wants to eat something or drink something please do it now itself.

Sunil : Why , anita ? I thought we are going to beach, right? Its not like we will get thirsty.

Anita : Shut up sunil..(Every other boys were roaring with laughter and some girls were silently giggling) You may drink the salt water but not the rest of us..okay?

Sunil : My intention was not about water , sweetheart. It was about ..all are going to get wet ..right

( again all the boys went whooping and hitting each other)

Anita looked at him fiercely :  Oh sunil, please..Let me finish. Then I will give you the medicine for your fever..Okey..So friends, We are going to arrive at the beach anytime soon. Guys behave yourselves and girls, always be in groups.

Sunil ' Or you can call me. Am always at your service.

Preethi  :  Yes sunil . you can stay with me. 

Every one was laughing at this point but one person was just watching and hearing all what's happening.

Bus came to a halt. Then there were the sounds of scuttles and laughter.  Anita called out

Aham, come on..Why are you always like this?

A tall handsome man who was sitting in the last seat sulking emerged from shadows. He was wearing a black shirt with matching jeans. Nothing more to add as his fair complexion tells everything.

Aham Modi's look clearly stands out from others. He was like any other man in their college but something in his manner, something in his manner made him different. His hair was black as were his eyes and he was dressed in black shirt with matching jeans. Everything about him seemed to shine.

Aham (while walking through the sandy beach):  I told you I didn't want to come here at the first place. You made me. You know our exams are on the way and I haven't prepared.

Anita : Come on aham. Exams are ages away and what do you mean by  "I made you" .Sunil made you come here. Scold him, not me.

Come on. We will get to the salty water and get drenched. You will feel elated.

Aham; I don't like to play in water, not to say about the starfishes and muddy soil. You go.

Anitha : We are on a tour man ..Wake up..

Aham: You want to go. (Rudely) Go. I will sit here.

He sat there watching the splashes of the water, breathlessly gazing in to the sea, as waves one after another hit the rocks. He thought the scene was so serene, so pure, so calm. Like his life. There were no difficulties, no hurdles in Aham Modi's life. He had got everything even before he asked for those. A loving mother, well built house, Good friends, Rich lifestyle, beautiful girlfriend..

What more can he ask for? After college, his classmates have no idea of what to do but Aham has a clear picture of what he wanted to do. His father had asked him to join the family business and the day after his graduation he will get the call. He will be running the most successful industry in India. Aham smiled at his own thoughts. And lie down on the sand keeping his hands as pillows. Only one year left to make his dreams come true.

But is it possible to fulfill everyone's dreams?

Feel free to give suggestions and what you think of this..I know I haven't given anything about my storyline but feel free to comment...Also give likes if you reallyliked the story..

Edited by gohem123 - 12 years ago
NazmaJ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Hey I really like the way you have introduced your story and set the scene in a calm and gentle way.

It sounds really good and the first part intrigues you and brings you into the story wanting you to learn more about the various characters especially Ahem.

Your writing really pulls you in leaving you wanting to read more!!
ElizaKawa thumbnail
wait is Anita Aham's gf?
-JollyJabeen- thumbnail
I loved it,it was so calm and serene,can't wait for Gopi's entrance😛
rsk16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
very nice start.lovely intro.waiting for gopi's entrance.plz do continue soon.love ahem here
Kavya.S thumbnail
that was amazing...very good start
waiting for gopi's entry...
i liked it a lot
update soon
MereMahiyaa. thumbnail
Realy nice start Cant wait to read the next part~!
_Precious_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Great start for a good FF. Loved Ahem's description and can't wait for the entrance of Gopi. Please update soon.