Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

justcallme23

justcallme23

Posted: 18 November 2011 at 5:02pm | IP Logged

this show jas become weak & lame and it shows how in country over a billion people few writers cant come up with new story and drag the audience with same old crap.

A Starplus.in source divulges, "Khushi will lose her engagement ring by the poolside and will come looking for it. Her search will lead her through the entire Raizada house and finally Arnav. After a long chase, she will ask Arnav for the ring but he will refuse to give it and will make her apologize for bumping into him earlier. He will be shocked to hear that it is her engagement ring. Anjali and others will be thrilled. Anjali will put the ring on Khushi's finger unaware that she is her souten. Arnav will be very angry about Khushi's engagement and will announce that he wants an engagement ceremony with Lavanya in a week."

What else to expect from the great ASR...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

chokriKamalika..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Boring future Ahead" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

AquaBluez17

IF-Rockerz

AquaBluez17

Posted: 18 November 2011 at 5:04pm | IP Logged
if you do not like it then plz don't spread negativity around the forum. refrain from posting hate comments. We all don't necessarily like all tracks but bashing the whole show itself is sumthing completely else

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

rvdhaliwalberrysweetsriarshiBazzingaluvtwilight19guessimgreatdishaveccuteaangelmeerabnawaal14nature-lover-BrokenDreamer-vasirajuanjaani07mazkachazkapinky_blueskies

anjaani07

IF-Rockerz

anjaani07

Posted: 18 November 2011 at 5:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AquaBluez17

if you do not like it then plz don't spread negativity around the forum. refrain from posting hate comments. We all don't necessarily like all tracks but bashing the whole show itself is sumthing completely else

Thanks Mya, im getting so sick of seeing these useless posts!! Im gonna stay away from the forum for a bit, it's making my feel ill seeing all the ASR bashingOuch

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

dishavemeerabnawaal14nature-loverAquaBluez17pinky_blueskiesmazkachazka

music1

IF-Dazzler

music1

Posted: 18 November 2011 at 5:34pm | IP Logged
Please guys lets have a positive attitude towards the show here.Khushi's engagement must be revealed to ASR for the story to progress,also it has not been confirmed that the engagement between LA-ASR is gonna happen,so lets all hope that the story will unfold at its pace and will keep us at the edge of our seats for a long time.Even i have felt bad when those useless fillers were aired,but the show is progressing like how it should be,so instead of complaing lets all enjoy this unique show and also its fabulous starsSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

dishavemeerabnawaal14nature-loverpreetijaiswal19anjaani07

AquaBluez17

IF-Rockerz

AquaBluez17

Posted: 18 November 2011 at 5:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjaani07

Thanks Mya, im getting so sick of seeing these useless posts!! Im gonna stay away from the forum for a bit, it's making my feel ill seeing all the ASR bashingOuch

i hear you Asma! it is soo irritating to come 2 our forum n see every1 bashing Arnav!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

dishavemeerabnawaal14anjaani07mazkachazka

justcallme23

justcallme23

Posted: 18 November 2011 at 5:51pm | IP Logged
look i m here just expressing my view so if someone doesnt like what i have to say then they should not read my post instead of blaming me for spreading negativity because everyone has a right to express their thoughts and there was nothing harmful in what i posted.i am sorry some people dont like my post but i am not sorry for what i have posted.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

chokri

gansteress

gansteress

Posted: 18 November 2011 at 6:02pm | IP Logged

hey mya i absolutely agree with you...this forum can never be pleased...
all these days we have been asking for arnav to find out about kushi's engagement and finally when its happened...its not enough...when we wanted more arhi scenes they gave us the naintal scenes/the payal and almost kiss scene...yes along with it we had arnav announcing his engagement...but lets face it guys
there will be ups and downs but  that is whats going to make the drama go on...
if the CV  gives everything together in one go,then there would not be any story left...sooner and later the show might END if it hurries its storyline...and we wont HAVE ANY IPKKND  TO WATCH
this is a very unique drama and its very different from all the other saas bahu serials...and i'd rather be patient with it and enjoy while it lasts and not hurry the track till this show actually becomes axed...
so i suggest everyone who is getting a little frustrated and impatient...JUST A HAVE FAITH ON THE CV...and please dont make such NEGATIVE comments about the show...these people work really hard to entertain us and we should carry on showing our appreciation x x xBig smileBig smileBig smile

Edited by gansteress - 18 November 2011 at 6:16pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

zainzanature-loveranjaani07Imzimazkachazka

nature-lover

IF-Dazzler

nature-lover

Posted: 18 November 2011 at 6:10pm | IP Logged
Most of us waited for Arnav to know about Khushi's engagement but now when the moment finally came why we should see the darker side of it that he will get engaged to La. May be during this situation both Ar- Kh feelings towards each other may deepen and finally they will accept it(Point to be noted here both of them didnt realise that they love each other yet). So lets wait till atleast self realisation  happens. Then we can wait for their confessionSmile. It might take time but at the end result will be fruitfulBig smile. After every sun set  there will be a sunrise too. So lets be positive and ride in the rollercoast rideBig smile

Cheers!!!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

gansteresssriarshianjaani07

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.