Maryada
Maryada

India-Forums

Why Priya and not Brahma? (Page 2)

myname Groupbie
myname
myname

Posted: 19 November 2011 at 3:00am | IP Logged
Vidya is too naive and a willing horse. -.- She seriously needs to peek through reality window and see how she  is herself the cause of her misery. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

maryadafan1FIZK6

FIZK6 IF-Sizzlerz
FIZK6
FIZK6

Posted: 19 November 2011 at 3:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nigo123

I 100% agree with you. She still has hope. She needs to understand that gaurav does not love her and will never love her. She is ashmed of garuav. And that is not love. When you love somebody you accept them for who they are. When adi found out about priya's past he wasnt ashamed of her and told everybody and that how strong priya is to deal with it. Vidya is really selfish. I dont know when she will understand that she is ruining so many lives with her stupidity. She is living in a rich family has everything, and even is close to gaurav all she needs is beg gaurav afew more times to sleep with her and then everything will be set for her.

Vidya is not as stupid as she seems. She knows what she wants, Gaurav, and she is going after him. The way she was talking to Gaurav about going to meet Karan, there was hint of making Gaurav feel more guilty. Vidya just wants the security of being the eldest bahu of  the Jakhar family. And if she mangages to give the family an heir, then thats her life set in the Jakhar family.

maryadafan1gracious45

FIZK6 IF-Sizzlerz
FIZK6
FIZK6

Posted: 19 November 2011 at 3:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tvdekha

This was so bizarre man.Confused
Why Priya?

She probably considers Priya a threat to her so called 'Happy' marriage.

maryadafan1tvdekha

FIZK6 IF-Sizzlerz
FIZK6
FIZK6

Posted: 19 November 2011 at 3:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BheegiBasanti

I was going to make a similar post. Every so often the writers like to show Vidya being dumb...as if being from a village was equal to one possessing lesser smarts. Stern Smile All Gaurav did was share what happened with Vidya...there was absolutely no reason to go from that to showing Vidya asking Aditya to hide the truth from Priya. I wish the writers had thought that far ahead to have Vidya imagine that Priya would prevent her from staying with Gaurav if she knew...I highly doubt that! I think they are trying to show how protective Vidya is of Gaurav...like a saint...it will add to his guilt. Who knows, between Vidya's "mahaan" attitude and Adi's anger, Gaurav might even be shown succumbing to getting Vidya pregnant! Ughhh! Getting bored of Vidya now! Wish the writers had shown her moving forward on her own and fighting back at the injustice done to her! There was no need to make everybody, Gaurav/Devyani/Vidya, a victim. In fact, it sucks that for a show based on women, I only sympathize with one character...Devyani!

For a village girl, Vidya is very smart. First it was Gaurav and Devyani who were feeling guilty for the way Vidya was used, which was right. And now Aditya is even feeling guilty for his mother and brothers actions.
If Vidya is afraid of what Priya will do, then Jaya you are right. Priya wont be able to make Vidya do anything unless she herself wants to, just like Devyani. Priya is just there for support and strength as per her character.
Maybe the writers are taking this step for Aditya Priyas relationship too. With this lie it will probably make Aditya understand why Priya also has reasons for not saying anything to Aditya, who knows?
Vidya will most likely move forward with her life when she finally realises there is no hope for her and Gaurav.

gracious45tvdekha

FIZK6 IF-Sizzlerz
FIZK6
FIZK6

Posted: 19 November 2011 at 3:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --PiaSenGupta--

I guess Gaurav's truth to come out  in open will take 6 more maha episodes , where in every episode one person will get to know it ..
LOL

Will it need that many episodes, since its only Priya, Brahma and Uttara who dont know. Unless we also count Imli, Jaggi and Nathu Kaka  LOL   LOL   LOL

maryadafan1tvdekha

FIZK6 IF-Sizzlerz
FIZK6
FIZK6

Posted: 19 November 2011 at 3:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by myname

Vidya is too naive and a willing horse. -.- She seriously needs to peek through reality window and see how she  is herself the cause of her misery. 

I'm beginning to realise shes not that naive as she makes out to be ... 
manny136 IF-Dazzler
manny136
manny136

Posted: 19 November 2011 at 4:06am | IP Logged
I think sh is still in some formof denial about this marriage but also she doesn't want priya to know coz she is afraid of being pitied by her. Priya marriage is a happy real one and Vidya feels so insecure already  and if priya finds out she might be all sympathetic which might make her feel more worse. Vidya probably also feels envious of priya coz she has a loving hubby and a proper marriage, i wonder if priya ends up pregnant how she might react to that, more drama, crying pity. Vidya really needs a reality check no person can take so much and be all happy with it is really pathetic and she needs to keep her self respect.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

gracious45-Purva-tvdekhaFIZK6

-Purva- IF-Dazzler
-Purva-
-Purva-

Posted: 19 November 2011 at 5:56am | IP Logged
Why does it have to be an ulterior motive? Could it not simply be a girl's desire to maintain the fiction of a marriage in front of her devrani? Vidya is jealous of the intimacy between Aditya and Priya. She would not want Priya to find out that Gaurav has never touched her. She could live with the fact that there are misunderstandings between husband and wife, but not that there is conjugal relationship at all.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

rth81mynamegracious45krutiv100tvdekhaFIZK6

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Maryada Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index