India-Forums

Update for March 9th

OodlesDoodles IF-Veteran Member
OodlesDoodles
OodlesDoodles

Posted: 09 March 2005 at 10:31pm | IP Logged

I have been busy so brief update

* Adi kisses Avantika. He now wants to marry Avantika. She tells him its not simple as she is divorced and in her late 30's Adi tells his friends that and they wonder what love can do. Adi ends up learning to swim and the friends comment he ends up drowning for love. Adi and Avantika decide that they will make a compromise on their wedding. She was asking for 3 months and he for 1 month so the comprise is 2 months. Adi says that they cannot kiss before the wedding and Avantika does not agree to that.

* Chetan rescues Priti form the pool. Priti is upset so Chetan tries to crack her up. They go to the room where Chetan is drying her hair . chetan is waiting for Bina to come and dry his when Priti volunteers. Chetan and Bina are stunned. Chetan is sitting in the poolside when Priti comes and tells him in the night there is a music concert and that she will expect him to be there.

*Nothing happens really with Dipu ...he is sleeping most of the time or hanging out with Taj his best friend

At the music concert all three friends are drunk and all their girls turn up.

Sorry as I was not able to give the details. Also I will be moving for will not be able to write updates till I get the computer hooked up in the new place. Samir_soni I hope that you update as I will also not be able to watch as the dish will take time to be set up.

Edited by fortvpur - 09 March 2005 at 10:31pm

Nisha82 Senior Member
Nisha82
Nisha82

Posted: 10 March 2005 at 6:16am | IP Logged
thanx for the update...

priti looked pretty...and i cant believe adi is going to marry avantika...she is a divorcee...oh great...come on adi get Sam back...

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top