Ideas to make the forum more active!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 18 November 2011 at 4:03pm | IP Logged

Hey Guys,

It's really sad to see this forum so dead.Ouch Where is everyone?

I think many are not coming online because they don't see others online either...how about we come up with some fun and enriching ideas to make the forum more active? Remember how busy it used to be when it first started? I really hope we can make it like that again.Embarrassed

So please share your ideas, folks! It's about time this forum is woken up from its long slumber. ;)

-Janu

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ideas to make the forum more active!" in Mythological Masti forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ShivangBuch

Goldie

ShivangBuch

Posted: 18 November 2011 at 9:31pm | IP Logged
It should be simple IMO. People have to change themselves to be having more focus and continuity on one particular topic going on and be committed to it for longer run. A group of members can this way keep one thread active for long time and some other group of members can parallel keep such other thread of their interest active. Members should go to previous pages and see how many threads are created but not continued despite having lot of scope of continuing it. Many debate threads. RSR-ASR episode wise discussion, diary threads, character diary, fanfics. 

Open closed threads and lengthen them. This was exactly the way I used to enjoy my Orkut days. At a time, all the members' minds were unite and active just in one thread at a time and it used to go to 100+ pages each with all long posts just within a week. Oath-Promise thread over here is one such example in which I have participated. SK diary also. I guess Mahima Shanidevki and Om Namah Shivay have been such successful threads too. Otherwise mostly people create threads too fast too many but don't maintain them but forget them instead. It shouldn't be difficult for any person having stable mind who can maintain logical flow of thoughts. There is no point in counting on the number of threads created and number of posts even whatever may be IF objective rules of promotion. That's not activity. It is the quality of contents and involvement of mind which indicates activity.

Edited by ShivangBuch - 18 November 2011 at 10:05pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Debipriya-Gitanjali-Urmila11lola610visrom..RamKiJanaki..

-Gitanjali-

Coolbie

-Gitanjali-

Posted: 22 November 2011 at 12:02am | IP Logged
yes it is very sad. I come here every day, but hardly see any threads moving.Only the picture gallery is active

There are hardly any discussions on any of the threads

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..RamKiJanaki..

AishuHiBawari

IF-Rockerz

AishuHiBawari

Chidiya Ghar Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 22 November 2011 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
How about some story writing or siggy making contests? Like we had for Janmasthami. lolz, I was gone then, but I was moving, so I'm a bad example.
but everybody else got involved in that.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ShivangBuchUrmila11lola610..RamKiJanaki..

lola610

IF-Rockerz

lola610

Posted: 22 November 2011 at 9:24pm | IP Logged
I like both Shivang bhaiya and Aishu's ideas, will PM Deepu and see if we can brainstorm some new contest idea for when winter vacation comes... until then just gonna practice instead of preaching and make up for the long spell of inactivity due to college by being as active as possible this week! Will also open the costume thread I've long been conspiring to create hopefully by this weekend ;)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

DebipriyaUrmila11ShivangBuch

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.