Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

LA Arnav engagement..sooner the better

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

mannisha

mannisha

Posted: 18 November 2011 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
Just like I wanted the snake Khushi engagement to take place quickly, I want La and Arnav's engagement to be over quickly!  So that we can move towards a resolution of this mess and so that we won't be subjected to more pain on Khushi's part.  The best thing would be to make Snake and Khushi get married really quicky so that knuckle brain FINALLY takes action to save his snow white from the evil fairy!

Edited by mannisha - 18 November 2011 at 2:12pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Zara-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "LA Arnav engagement..sooner the better" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

pkaps

Goldie

pkaps

Posted: 18 November 2011 at 2:17pm | IP Logged

I really feel sad for La...

Raising her expectations and playing with her emotions...its not done Arnav !!

Nrp77

Nrp77

Posted: 18 November 2011 at 2:21pm | IP Logged

ASR and La getting engaged would be such a jerk-off move on ASR's part.  Poor La is waiting for this and he is stringing her along. 

That is the part I'm kind of sad about.  La has turned into such a fun character.  She says the dumbest things and it makes me chuckle...hahaa  If he would just be honest with her, she would be saved the heartache. Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lnp11

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.