Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Prediction based on spoilers so far.

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

essgag

essgag

Posted: 18 November 2011 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
Ok so we kind of have an idea about what the ME will be all about.

ASR finds out about KKG's engagement and retaliates by asking that his sagai with Lavanya should happen in a week. 

What next: My dream track...

So preparations will start for ASR-La engagement. ASR will keep looking at his mom's kangans which he would have to give Lavanya at sagai...but he will see Khushi's face everytime he sees the kangans. In the meanwhile Khushi will admit to her true feelings for ASR and break off engagement with Shyam.

Somehow before the ASR La engagement, the truth about the note and the  plants will come out and ASR will know that Khushi sold her bangles for the plants and also wrote him the "love letter". He will break it off with La and give the kangans to Khushi.

Later on..Shyam's truth comes out and ASR and Khushi come to know about it, but not Anjali.

ASR will again get  livid with Khushi for stealing his sis's husband but will marry her anyways to save sis's marriage. And then the mohabbat-nafrat drama continues after their marriage.

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

aloopakoraWorkerBchoti1peachesandcreamserina087Shivani.Neemsundarishaam91sun2011shilparoxxMephisto-JollyJabeen-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Prediction based on spoilers so far." in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Mephisto

IF-Sizzlerz

Mephisto

Posted: 18 November 2011 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
yess!! i would give anything this to happen!!
i also had the thought that first they should confess and later on asr finds the truth about shyamu and then the love- hate track will have to start!! it'll be a treat to watch that!!! aww

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011-.Pearl.-hi50

surenkal

Goldie

surenkal

Posted: 18 November 2011 at 2:53pm | IP Logged
sound most logical

rani-lucki

IF-Sizzlerz

rani-lucki

Posted: 18 November 2011 at 2:54pm | IP Logged
as long as they have a firey love-hate marriage i am happy
serious that just high lights the chemistry :-)

rima

IF-Sizzlerz

rima

Posted: 18 November 2011 at 3:01pm | IP Logged
absolutely agree

hi50

IF-Dazzler

hi50

Posted: 18 November 2011 at 3:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by loveydovey

yess!! i would give anything this to happen!!
i also had the thought that first they should confess and later on asr finds the truth about shyamu and then the love- hate track will have to start!! it'll be a treat to watch that!!! aww

I want it too.. they should confess first..  at least to themselves..

Edited by hi50 - 18 November 2011 at 7:21pm

-JollyJabeen-

IF-Sizzlerz

-JollyJabeen-

Posted: 18 November 2011 at 7:13pm | IP Logged
Now that is a love story i want to watch!LOL

Kamalika..

IF-Rockerz

Kamalika..

Posted: 18 November 2011 at 7:15pm | IP Logged
very good post dear

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.