WRITTEN UPDATE 18th November 2011

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
    HITLER DIDI WRITTEN UPDATE 18th NOVEMBER 2011
   Guys once again as there's no written update for today so I'm going to write it.
Sorry to be Noted the the written update is posted twice and Princess Khushi the regular updater of Friday has no problem with it. 
                                 [THIS IS A MEMBERS POST ONLY]
The show opens with Rishi telling the boss that Indu does not want him as the translator,he begins to go when the boss calls him bback using different actors names.The boss stops Rishi saying I really need you a lot Rishi is please and he says to the boss look how Indu is staring at me.If I stay here some more time I'm sure She will make me into pieces and eat me.the boss asks Rishi don't bother about Indu take the two girls and leave Rishi says alone when Manoj says I'm free so the two decide to go.Indu is thinking how she's on the verge of losing her job abd stops Rishi she tells the boss that two males cannot go with two ladies the boss agree and Indu accompany Rishi with the two ladies in a car.the boss tries to pacify Manoj saying don't worry I'll give you a better job than that and leaves.manoj is thinking one day he will definitely takes the place of Indu.
In the garage someone is calling to pay Montu firstly Munna gets angry when he gets to know the true purpose of the person visit he says Montu is gone to wash himself as I'm his partner look he left the whole garage on my responsibility and the person pays him.While the man is leaving Montu sees him he asks who's he Munna says he was asking for an address.Montu says someone was supposed to come to pay in a client behalf.Munna thanks Montu for letting him stay during the night and leaves.
Indu and the others car arrives at a hotel and while getting out Rishi closes The door while Indu was trying to get out Indu screams loudly Rishi re-opens the door for Indu to get out he asks her whether she's hurt.indu says if I would have been hurt i would have smashed your head.Rishi says I know I'm handsome please don't talk so loudly I'm feeling shy that everybody will hear about.Indu says don't try to act smart until Sunday I'll throw you out you think you are so handsome.Rishi goes to teach hindi to the two ladies but he's not saying it in the proper words Indu who's hearing stops him,saying this is the last time i'm saying my job is something very precious to me it with this money that I give a proper leaving to my family,she holds him by his arm.Rishi says wow what is happening everytime tou are trying to touch me.Indu says What were you teaching them go and teach them properly but Rishi tells her you must thanks me sweetly first which Indu was not able to do so.finally when she says it(still harshly)Rishi goes with the ladies Indu thinks she will be losing her job.
Indur knocks at the door and Kutumb opening sees him is all happy she tells him to come in.Indur says Indira will get angry.Indur says I'm here to ask about your health as you was not feeling well.Sunaina sees the two talking talking opposes at the idea of letting Indur in as he sent Munna behind the bars.

Kutumb tells what kind of language are you using you don't know he's your father in law.Munna is also coming towards home when Kutumb sees him she asks Indur to leave as on seeing him Munna will fight.Sunaina hearing Munna voice comes to the door to welcome him when he enters Kutumb stops Sunaina saying Indu does not want Munna also in the house if you tell her about Indur visit I'll tell her about Munna.Sunaina says ok!! and before entering she tells Kutumb you are not so naive as you look.
Munna gives 1000Rs to his mom for her spect and gives 2800Rs to sunaina for home expenses and to visit the beauty parlour.Kutumb is so proud of her son they criticize Indu.Montu is searching for Munna hearing this Munna decides to run away through the kitchen window.Montu is saying to his friends I'll kill this Munna in the meantime Ishan comes searching for his father firstly Montu was rude to him then he makes him sit waiting for Munna.
Rishi is still asking Indu to thanks him sweetly and properly and finally teach them properly.Indu asks Rishi what else did you teach themRishi says that's all.They enter the car Indu sits on the seat next to the driver and Rishi sits behind him.Indu seat goes in the relax position hurting Rishi,who asks are you taking any revenge she says if so I would have killed you.

They return back to the hotel where they stayed and Indu tells Rishi ask them for dinner Rishi says I'm also hungry since this morning I'm with you but you are not asking me for dinner.Indu says I'll not ask youRishi says they want to have dinner with me Indu says please go my pleasure.The phone rings and after answering she tells Rishi I'll be giving you the money back.she calls Radhe saying to find a suitable tenant Rishi takes the phone from her and tells Radhe to search a house for him matter not he's ready to sell his kidney to pay the rent and deposit.indu thinks how many problems more will I have to face because of him.
Montu man gives an ice cream to ishan and he begins to eat while they are watching the match Ishan slowly goes and sleep in a car they are all searching for him closing him in the garage.

PRECAP:They are all having dinner Manoj tells Rishi this is not fair at all when I called you, you refused to come when a girl called you,you just accept to come ARE YOU NOT FALLING FOR HITLER??? Indu is shocked.  

Edited by alujna-21 - 12 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Sorry guys now after posting this I can see the updater update but I'll not edit it just don't take it into consideration.
sky86 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
one again ..
awesome update.
thanks dear.
dinu-hot thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
thanks sweety ..
fantastic update. 
MOHINI26 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
doing a round on the forum feel really good to read what happen today thanks for the great job.
MOHINI26 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
zaw it great episode like the precap more than translator things going on.
dynamic_doll thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanx for the update!
..Roopal.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
thanks for the update