Sore losers: in the garden [pic] - Page 4

Posted: 12 years ago
The sign outside the GREEN ROOM !

Originally posted by make-believe

Agree, she was a total train wreck! πŸ˜† Ghalti ki bahar aake usne, should've stayed inside πŸ˜†

Yes she absolutely should have! She just doesn't quite get it does she πŸ˜†.

juhi, sid, sky and bedi were behaving like kindergarten kids. a friend goes to have a chocolate with somebody from another class, they'll go katti. how old are they? πŸ€” i dont think anybody takes these weekly tasks so seriously like these 4 did.

Where's Juhi and Sky's everything is fair in love and war now!!! I love the Sky and Pooja B broke their crown and Sid and Juhi(the chamchas) came tumbling after!!! LOL good one!

Agree, she was a total train wreck! πŸ˜† Ghalti ki bahar aake usne, should've stayed inside πŸ˜†

Let me post my reaction once again...

Why Shonali? Why? why do you have to be so dumb?

πŸ˜†

On topic: Yes Sore Losers indeed! and do I love it or what? πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜† sabse bada had to be that Sky baba...He just can't accept his defeat...usko bukhaar ajata hai and then he wants to leave. πŸ˜†
Edited by gremlin. - 12 years ago
they all look like deflated balloons🀣..this has to be the best episode EVER across all seasons..sid is still daydreaming that their time will come🀣,i can't wait till they all go out the door one by one..
Originally posted by wicked gal

they all look like deflated balloons🀣..this has to be the best episode EVER across all seasons..sid is still daydreaming that their time will come,i can't wait till they all go out the door one by one..
🀣
They are sore losers and I am pretty damn sure that they would have been obnoxious winners too! They would take every opportunity to restate their superiority in Amar and his team's faces if they had won. Sid especially. It would be too much to expect grace and modesty and sportsmanship in these sore losers. But I am glad that they did fall flat on their faces! sab itna uncha udd rahe thay, ki unko ghir na hi tha! I cannot tell you how much satisfaction this gives me. Not only did they fail, but this failure bruised their egos BIG time...and THAT, my friends, is what is so awesome about this whole thing! Loved it!
Originally posted by RainbowWarrior

Dedicated to the sore losers...

That's Mahek and Sid. πŸ˜† Hope it continues next week too.

What she was doing was pissing Bedi and Juhi off even more πŸ˜† Their faces were worth seeing, typical clique mentality...when none of them bothered to react to Shonali's flower + water = shower, she looked like she wanted to be swallowed up by the ground πŸ˜† 

Anyways, her act of mad happiness after winning is for a reason too, I think...or rather, she has to do it because if she goes to the green room folks, they will only blame her for what happened and crib about it...plus, none of them like her and she realizes that. They've already nominated her once...unke saath reh ke she will not gain anything, especially now that Amar is captain and he has some power.

And why be with the losers anyways when you can be with the winners? πŸ˜† No one would want to see Bedi, Juhi and Sid's long faces for timepass.

Hope Amar remembers that it was her stupidity that made him the Captain this week. Amar won't nominate Vida-Shraddha-Mahek. Sid and Sky are his brothers. He called Juhi his sister today. πŸ€ͺ

So who will he nominate next week? --Mishra, Bedi, Shonali.