Poll

Has Archie killed Piyush?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
tofeees thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

I wuz just wondering that if the loooser piyush was murdered, then who murdered him? D u guyyz have a feeling it may be Archie??? though if it is she's very stupid! neway, give me ur views.

take ca😛

re

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Asima thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
how did piyush actually die, was it when some people beat him up
Hard Rock thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

No he recovered from that. He died from a road accident as he was talking to kash on his cell phone. The brakes had failed. She heard the crash on the phone and fainted.

Cheeni thumbnail
No I think it is definitely a murder may from the same guys who beat him up and he was in the hospital for few days. Remember Kashish ka shak Sujal par tha aur usne Sujal ko jail bheja tha then Rishi and archie ne Sujal ko bachaya tha us Mote se aadmi ko pakar kar. I remember he was also a businessman and a business rival of Piyush. I m sure he did it and one day this officer Arjun Naik who is investigating the murder aur aajkal kahan hai pata nahi kyunki story mail uski zaroorat nahi hai will appear with proofs and kashish will come to know the reality.
uzzy4evar thumbnail
can any1 tel me wat append on thursday n wen kashish n sujal getin married????
kesha thumbnail

uzzy, look for the thread called update 7-10-04 where hard has posted the update for that episode.

Rach thumbnail
I dont think archie is culprit coz why would she give kashish  again a chance to come close to Sujal...
I feel that at some point ekta will show sujal as the real culprit....
kesha thumbnail

nnnooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

🤢 😡 😲 😔 😒 👎🏼  🤬

Edited by kesha - 19 years ago
kaleidoscope thumbnail

i'm afraid of that................but this can be a possibility😕

Remember in Kya Hadsaa Kya haqeqat Rajeev was potrayed as a goodie goodie husband but at the end he was the real culprit ............everything is possible in a K-show🤢

tofeees thumbnail
ya chocolate ne thing is possible so wat im abt to say next should not freak u out cuz i also hav a feeeling that the murderer culd be.....ok r u ready.......cuz this may come as a SHOCK.... IT CUD BE VEEENA!!!!!! ok calm down everyone !!!! i no this sounds really dum but think abt it...... i mean she has always wanted sujal's happiness and well its not her son she's murdering ne way!!!! and havnt we seen goood good ppl turn bad iN k dramas???? i mean look at APARNA??? i thought shed get the best biwi award!!!!!but sujal just cannot be the murderer!!!!! HE JUST CANT!!!!!