what do u guys want? (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

unna_178

unna_178

Posted: 18 November 2011 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
"maybe someting symbolic like arnav filling khushi's mang. bec i have seen nissar's show he doesn't show hate marriages. and if not for anything they will show a grand wedding between the leads for the trp"

something made me relief today...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "what do u guys want? (Page 2)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Henna 786

IF-Stunnerz

Henna 786

Posted: 18 November 2011 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
id rather have this engagement.. tbh if they get engaged so what?! Confused Its not like they married eachother.. people say engagement is sacred etc but im sure religion just has a wedding scriptures lol 

As long as they dont marry then thats fine.. i would hate for the leads to marry someone else to then marry eachother after several years apart (with leaps inbetween,, you know thats true LOL)

asha...

IF-Rockerz

asha...

Posted: 18 November 2011 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
Great post...I agree with you...the cvs are finally moving the story forward...and heck ave been waiting for this jealousy track...so the leads are engaged to different people, but the main point is that the marriages are not gonna take place

fj08

IF-Rockerz

fj08

Posted: 18 November 2011 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
i love the way the show is progressing... dont know why ppl keep complaining, there always seems to be a part which is not satisfied... personally i m loving it and looking forward to the ME and the next week

Nrp77

Nrp77

Posted: 18 November 2011 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sbk2

Originally posted by Nrp77

Wouldn't it be great if ASR and Khushi did finally profess their love for each other, but let everyone think they still hated one another...then they secretly work together to expose Shyam's ugly truth...  How fun would that be!?!   

That would be wonderful!! But it would go against the main foundation of this show - Mohabbat door jaane na de, Nafrat paas aane na de!!
The leads are probably going to be at loggerheads most of the time, due to one misunderstanding or the other...
I know, it's just that it's Friday afternoon and I was in my own little dreamland for those few minutes when I thought everything could be right in the world...hahaha  LOL 

It would still be great if they can work together to expose Shyam and then go back to hating one another, while secretly being in love with one another...hahahaa   Such a mouthful! LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shaam91sbk2

sbk2

IF-Sizzlerz

sbk2

Posted: 18 November 2011 at 2:01pm | IP Logged

Wouldn't it be great if ASR and Khushi did finally profess their love for each other, but let everyone think they still hated one another...then they secretly work together to expose Shyam's ugly truth...  How fun would that be!?!   

That would be wonderful!! But it would go against the main foundation of this show - Mohabbat door jaane na de, Nafrat paas aane na de!!
The leads are probably going to be at loggerheads most of the time, due to one misunderstanding or the other...
I know, it's just that it's Friday afternoon and I was in my own little dreamland for those few minutes when I thought everything could be right in the world...hahaha  LOL 

It would still be great if they can work together to expose Shyam and then go back to hating one another, while secretly being in love with one another...hahahaa   Such a mouthful! LOL

Hey, I keep visiting my dreamland too, from time to time whenever the show gets depressing...
and the first thing they do in my dreamland is finish the unfinished business from the Diwali night episode Day Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shaam91

Nrp77

Nrp77

Posted: 18 November 2011 at 2:12pm | IP Logged

Hey, I keep visiting my dreamland too, from time to time whenever the show gets depressing...
and the first thing they do in my dreamland is finish the unfinished business from the Diwali night episode Day Dreaming
   So true...  Trust me in my versio,n where they professed their love for one another, they finished that unfinished business and then-some!!! Hahaaa   I mean the best part of fighting with your significant other is definitely the 'make-up' sex!!!  Doesn't get much hotter than that!!! Wink

sbk2

geetmaanluv

IF-Dazzler

geetmaanluv

Posted: 18 November 2011 at 3:35pm | IP Logged

im sure the cv's will give us passionate scenes... ASR is very possessive of khushi. this has been shown many times. he wont be able to stand the idea that someone else is touching her. he was so lovingly putting the ring on her finger he will not let someone else have her. 

sbk2

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.