Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

geetmaanluv

IF-Dazzler

geetmaanluv

Posted: 18 November 2011 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
i know people are upset... but y 

people wanted to see khushi talk back and set arnav straight which she did today by not letting him get a word in edge wise, they wanted her to be indifferent to arnav in the sbb they showed her snatching her hand away and essentially let him know that she is not his...

people wanted anjali to have a tiny amt of brain which she showed by connecting the ring to her husband she even remembered the receipt. this will come in handy in the future when khushi is questioned. 

people wanted arnav to suffer for all his mean words and the cvs are going to show him devastated by knowing abt khushi's engagement

arnav even told anjali, " ap he sambalo apna surprise" hinting maybe he will take khushi's side. he didnt support the idea of shyams romantic surprise for anjali when la was running her mouth...

as far as what the article stated abt la-asr engagement that was said before in the previous article that is posted and it hasnt happened yet. maybe in anger he will announce but i dont think they will show it actually happen. 

the story is moving forward... everyone will know in the raizada house that khushi is engaged and she got a ring. that y cvs are taking the time traving the ring aroung all memebers of the family.  i think that a huge step in khushi defense...how will shyam explain that khushi trapped him when he brought a ring for her and he even lied to anjali abt it to her face.  and most of all arnav knows abt the engagement!!!. he followed her to the mandir before ...he will follow her again and find out abt shyam... he wont rest. they both never can stay away from each other. 

instead of bashing the character we should be discussing how shyams truth is going to come out and how the marriage will take place.

i think shyams truth is coming out soon but the marriage wont happen soon...maybe someting symbolic like arnav filling khushi's mang. bec i have seen nissar's show he doesn't show hate marriages. and if not for anything they will show a grand wedding between the leads for the trp. 

how do u think it will happen??

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

lnp11JordiniluvdarcyWorkerBLX2FX2keti00Lotsav_phununna_178TheNikil1Charishmabila_asunena2293Anamika100Ash95zainzafareeIpkknd-ki-fan1asha...fj08shena07sbk2FreshDaisyImziMephisto

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "what do u guys want?" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sbk2

IF-Sizzlerz

sbk2

Posted: 18 November 2011 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
Good post dear!

A grand wedding for the leads...Day Dreaming
Sigh! I'm sure there's a long wait for that to happen...

Anyway, now they should start showing Anjali getting suspicious about her hubby - its high time.

Don't know about Nissar's other serials, but in IPK they've given ample signs of a future Arhi union.
The question is how will they choose to show it?

I don't think Shyam is going to leave anytime so soon Disapprove

Ipkknd-ki-fan1

IF-Rockerz

Ipkknd-ki-fan1

Posted: 18 November 2011 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
Good post

shena07

IF-Rockerz

shena07

Posted: 18 November 2011 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
Clap

geetmaanluv

IF-Dazzler

geetmaanluv

Posted: 18 November 2011 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sbk2

Good post dear!

A grand wedding for the leads...Day Dreaming
Sigh! I'm sure there's a long wait for that to happen...

Anyway, now they should start showing Anjali getting suspicious about her hubby - its high time.

Don't know about Nissar's other serials, but in IPK they've given ample signs of a future Arhi union.
The question is how will they choose to show it?

I don't think Shyam is going to leave anytime so soon Disapprove

i also think that shyam wont leave soon.. but maybe arnav will unknowingly come bet khushi and shyam like he did in the engagement day. i only reason khushi agreed to shyam is bec arnav told her he doesn't care if arnav show he care maybe khushi will cancel her nuptials ... she always stands her ground against shyam. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sbk2

TheNikil1

TheNikil1

Posted: 18 November 2011 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
I think that creep just might stay to add mirchi to the show...as he'll plot evil doings so that Khushi can be hated by each n every1 of them...

Nrp77

Nrp77

Posted: 18 November 2011 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
Wouldn't it be great if ASR and Khushi did finally profess their love for each other, but let everyone think they still hated one another...then they secretly work together to expose Shyam's ugly truth...  How fun would that be!?!   

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LX2FX2sbk2FreshDaisy

sbk2

IF-Sizzlerz

sbk2

Posted: 18 November 2011 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nrp77

Wouldn't it be great if ASR and Khushi did finally profess their love for each other, but let everyone think they still hated one another...then they secretly work together to expose Shyam's ugly truth...  How fun would that be!?!   

That would be wonderful!! But it would go against the main foundation of this show - Mohabbat door jaane na de, Nafrat paas aane na de!!
The leads are probably going to be at loggerheads most of the time, due to one misunderstanding or the other...

Edited by sbk2 - 18 November 2011 at 1:08pm

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.