India-Forums

Ayushmaan
Ayushmaan

March 9th update

meghavi IF-Rockerz
meghavi
meghavi

Posted: 09 March 2005 at 7:19pm | IP Logged

Usha and Om are talking about Ayush and Sonya's engagement.  They are saying that they look good together..[I agree with them, Sonya and Ayush look very nice together.]  Ayush and Sonya are talking; they are making jokes about their future life. 

Kavya asks Divya that why did you hide such a thing from me?  Divya does not answer that question, but she says that she wantes to take Kush away from here, because Mayank knows that he is the father of Kush.  Divya has tears in her eyes and leaves. 

Usha and Ayush want to meet Bodi so they can tell him how the engagement went very well, but the doctor said that it would be better if they didn't…they agreed and leave. 

Next, Bodi was shown watching a Hindi movie, Kabhi Kushi Kabhi Gham, the song "You are my soniya."  Then the doctor comes and tells Bodi that his mom and brother came to tell him about the engagement.  He says it went really good.  Bodi is trying to control his anger, in him mind hes saying Sonya has only gotten engaged, she's not married…he says Sonya is only mine…only mine!!  Then with a grin on his face he says "You are my soniya"

Kush is talking to Mayank.  Kush asks weren't you scared to fight all those "bad guys" by yourself?  Mayank says, no I was not, because I am strong. He says Kush I have this needle and if you take it, it will make you stronger, like me.  Mayank gives Kush the needle; he is really talking Kush's blood, obviously to do a DAN test.

Its night and Kush is almost going to sleep, he is talking with Divya.  Divya sees a little white bandage on his hand, and asks Kush where he got that.  Kush tells her the story, about Mayank and the needle.  Divya is thinking to herself, that now she really has to take Kush from here and leave.

In the morning Divya says to Kavya again, I want to take Kush somewhere else.  Kavya says he won't come with you now; first you have to be good friends with him.  She calls Ayush, and he comes to Kavya's home, because there is a problem.  Divya is saying how Mayank took blood from Kush to do a DAN test, and as soon as he finds out Kush is his son, he will go to court.  Divya is scared, because she does not want Mayank to be the father of Kush, she does not want him to know.  Her mom is overhearing this and asks about it.  She says that she knows Mayank and she thinks he's not like that.  She brings up the time when he saved Kush's life.  She says maybe he's changing.  Divya wont listen she says no Mayank can never change. 

Divya keeps on repeating that she wants to take Kush and leave.  She says that she has troubled them and after today she wont ever meet them again.  Kavya says "there is nothing like that if you feel that Kush is not safe here, take him, he is your son, but take him after he is use to you.  In two days it's his birthday, wait till then."  Ayush says no body will go anywhere, nothing like that will happen, I will talk to Mayank myself.  The show ends here.

Nisha82 Senior Member
Nisha82
Nisha82

Posted: 09 March 2005 at 7:23pm | IP Logged
thanx for the update...
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top