Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

urshi in jail gohem all the way!! PART 3 (ii) @PG4

AngelicDesires thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
All the urshi fans, please don't throw anda- tamatar on me as i have just tried to write a short story on what can happen after kokila discovers the motive behind the sudden arrival of  nani in modi bhawan.

it is dinner time and gopi is serving food to every one. suddenly the door bell rings and every one wonders who may come at such a point of night. kokila opens the door and is thrilled to see her mother on the door. she is surprised as her mother came without any prior notice but controls her curiosity.  every one greets nani and nani is very happy to meet her grand children- gopi and ahem.
she takes dinner with every one and talks about her trip to haridwar.
she then asks about rashi and everyone give her an excuse about rashi's whereabouts. Nani gets convinced and gets up to retire and asks kokila to meet her in her room as soon as she finishes her work.
kokila is enthusiastic to talk to her mom so completes all the work in a hurry and asks gopi to manage everything. she takes milk for her mom and proceeds..
koki(to herself):- maa achanak se kaise aa gyi? aj tk to aisa kabhi nhi hua ki maa bina phone kiye ayi ho.. kuch to gadbad h... lgta h maa kuch chupa rhi hai...
pta krna padega warna agar maa ne rashi k bare mein fir se puch liya to musibat khadi ho sakti hai..

she knocks at the door and greets her mother..
maa yeh lijiye dudh.. apka safar kaisa rha?
koili safar to acha tha par auto wala bohot paise leta hai or time bhi bohot lga diya usne..

maa ap auto se kyu ayi..? ane se pehle phone kr diya hota.. ahem aa jata lene..

arre main yha khud nhi ayi hun... 

khud nhi ayi hun matlab?? kon aya h apke sath??

arre mere ghar jigar ki bahu ayi thi.. whi layi hai.. mujhe ghar k bahar chod k pta nhi kha chli gyi.. uski maa bhi thi sath..  dono ko khi koi kam hoga isiliye mujhe yja chodkr chli gyi..

nhi maa un dono ko koi kaam nhi tha.. rashi ko hamne ghar se nikal diya hai or ab dono maa beti is ghar mein kadam rakhne k liye koi na koi bahana dhundti rehti hain.. jab or koi paintra na chla to unhone apki madad lene ki koshish ki..

pr koili bat kya hui hai? jigar ki bahu ko nikala kyu??
kokila narrates all incidents starting from the marriage and how urshi have always tortured gopi and how rashi wanted to become the queen of the modi bhawan..

kokila's mother is shocked when she gets to know the real face of urshi. she comes up with a plan and shares it with kokila..
koili kl hm un dono ko ghar bulayenge or main unse bat karungi.. agar to wo dono apni galti man jati hai to rashi is ghar mein vapis aa sakti hai warna main unko unke asli thikane pr pahuncha dungi..
kokila could not go against her mother so accepted to help her in the plan..
the next morning kokila calls at the shah house and jeetu picks the call. kokila tells him that nani has come and she wishes to meet urshi so they should come to the modi bhawan as soon as possible.. jeetu was happy but kokila still had no clue if she was doing the right thing..

she turned back and was stunned to see the whole family standing in front of her with horrified looks on their faces..

PRECAP:- URMILA IS SCREAMING AND RASHI IS CRYING.. NANI RAISES HER HAND TO SLAP RASHI BUT A SUDDEN MOVEMENT STOPS HER FROM DOING SO..

Edited by jasminedayal18 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NazmaJ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

OK I really enjoyed this!!

I liked how you showed another way nani's entrance to the show could have unfolded.
Love the dialogue between Koki and nani and the way you ended this part was great!!

Can't wait for the next part!! Precap sounds really intriguing!!
Edited by NazmaJ - 12 years ago
AngelicDesires thumbnail
Originally posted by: NazmaJ

OK I really enjoyed this!!

I liked how you showed another way nani's entrance to the show could have unfolded.
Love the dialogue between Koki and nani and the way you ended this part was great!!

Can't wait for the next part!! Precap sounds really intriguing!!

thanks a lot hun :) :)
i think if the show proceeded in this way, it could have been more interesting..
i will try posting the next part tomorrow morning :) :)
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Hi Jasmine, great fan fic, please continue, however could you put also the dialogues in English too babe. 
navyab thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
waiting for the next part !!!
AngelicDesires thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nafisa_blossoms

Hi Jasmine, great fan fic, please continue, however could you put also the dialogues in English too babe. 

thank you dear.. :) will try writing the next update with dialogues in English
AngelicDesires thumbnail
Originally posted by: navyab

waiting for the next part !!!

thanks dear!! will try updating tomorrow.
-JollyJabeen- thumbnail
Awww awesome,loved it,nani should so slap Raashi😉
AngelicDesires thumbnail

PART:- 2

kokila was stunned to see all the family members standing in front of her with only one question on their face... WHAT HAVE YOU DONE KOKILA?
jigar::- kaki why did you call rashi here when you know i can't stand her for a second!!??
chirag:- kokila what is the issue that you had to call them in the house?
ahem:- mom,what has happened to you? you have never accepted defeat but today you are bowing down for wrong people.. mom, WHY??

kokila had no answer to any of the questions put forward so her eyes began the search of her mother...

ahem where is ur grand mom?? she wanted water to take medicine but i cant find her any where in the house..

mom i dont know

nani comes there and informs everyone that she has called urshi and that one of them should call the police too..

everyone is shocked and speak in unision:- POLICE!!!

yes.. kokila has told me everything and i have called urshi here.. i want to talk to them and if they dont accept their mistake, we will send them to the jail.

she wanted to explain them the plan but they were interrupted by the sound of bell. she told all to keep quite and speak only when she asks to...

every one nods her and gets to work.

kokila opens the door and urmila starts her usual bragging..

jai shri krishna vevan ji.. i knew that you would forget my daughter's mistake and will call her back to the modi bhawan. 

jai shri krishna! please dont get carried away by any false hope that rashi would be accepted back in the modi family.. you both are here as ahem's nani wanted to meet you. now please go and meet them.

urshi make faces and move in the house..

nani asks every one to leave the hall as she wants to talk to urshi.
nani:- rashi don't you have shame.. that you were speaking lies to me? what did you think, i will believe you very easily?

rashi you and your mother are very big cheats and are simply money minded people. you don't have any resppect for people and all you think is about your needs and not about the family..
urmila had heard enough so she started screaming that what wrong has my daughter done and what about your daughter.. blah blah... when nani had enough of it she slaps rashi and tells her that she should have been slapped pretty early.. she has crossed all limits of shame and does not really deserve to be a DIL of the modi bhawan.. how could someone stoop down to such a level for MONEY!!!
i am glad that you have been thrown out before any major incident... now my family can atleast stay at some peace and concentrate on their work!!..

GET OUT RIGHT NOW!!!
rashi slowly walks out and kokila moves towards gopi who is sad and hurt due to the false accusations on her..
 PRECAP:- gohem hug and every one is in a haapy mood :)

AngelicDesires thumbnail
PART 3
a weekend treat and the last part of the one shot!!
i have divided this into two sub parts.. i ll update one part today n the other on Sunday!!

ahem was sitting in the balcony, sipping tea and remembering all the golden moments where he and gopi had a hug!! he also remembers how badly has he hurt her and how she cried on being denied education.. he felt bad for her and wanted to compensate for everything.. he wanted to start life afresh!!

he wanted her to experience all the happiness of life and cherish each moment!! he planned a surprise for gopi..
ahem took permission from his mom and gave her a slight hint about his plan.. kokila was happy that ahem now cared for gopi and wished to spend time with her. she took the blessings of God and ashed Him to bless her children.
at night after finishing all work, gopi comes into her room and laid her bedding on the floor... she was surprised to see ahem packing his bag and goes near him...

ahem ji apko madad chahiye?? layiye ise main kr deti hun...
ahem responds in negative and still continues his work..
she lies down and doses off to sleep in no time.. ahem gets mesmerized on seeing her sleep..
he completes the packing and sleeps..

the next morning, every one is stunned as police has visited the modi mansion..
ahem is in his usual angry mood and keeps mumbling.. pehle maa-beti ko bulaya, ab police ko bhi bula liya.. mom ap akhir krna kya chahte ho!!! kokila and nani bring out the true face of urshi and also show the video footage of them doing various kalakari's..

the police has no option left other than to arrest them and close in a lock up...
jigar is deeply hurt at all this and longs to run towards rashi but controls immediately as he does not want to see her face ever...