Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

ashutosh and hiramankaka

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

ujs30

ujs30

Posted: 18 November 2011 at 11:51am | IP Logged
its lovely to see the beautiful relationship between ashu and kaka. how they love each other and how hiramankaka support ashu in his good and bad times just like a father to a son. hiramankaka's worries for ashu and the way ashu depend on him (the way he speak kaka is like son calling a father) is very touching.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

--Rutuja--rima001piyualka--sumana13--rabzonedge...RamonaG....sun29Roopal_ArDi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ashutosh and hiramankaka" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Roopal_ArDi

IF-Stunnerz

Roopal_ArDi

Posted: 18 November 2011 at 11:56am | IP Logged
u r very right...their relationship is so amazing...and heart-touching...its very rare to see...its not like i never saw it before on tv but still i myself don't know why but their relationship touched me most...they share every deed...from fun to emotion...from humour to pain...everything...both are a support to each other...both are always there for each other...i really think hiraman kaka is very much more appreciable then ashu's baba

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--

rabzonedge

IF-Sizzlerz

rabzonedge

Posted: 18 November 2011 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ujs30

its lovely to see the beautiful relationship between ashu and kaka. how they love each other and how hiramankaka support ashu in his good and bad times just like a father to a son. hiramankaka's worries for ashu and the way ashu depend on him (the way he speak kaka is like son calling a father) is very touching.

kaka understands ashu's each n every emtn...his needs...

ujs30

ujs30

Posted: 18 November 2011 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
ya. so true. love to see when kaka sometimes treat ashu like a friend, sometimes treat him like a son who guide him, advise him, share his joy and sorrow, do masti with ashu. its because of kaka, ashu is able to control himself after baba left him. otherwise it would have been very difficult for ashu to live.

rtms

...RamonaG....

IF-Sizzlerz

...RamonaG....

Posted: 18 November 2011 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
yes the hiraman kaka & Ashutosh scenes are awesomeThumbs Up

rtms

sun29

IF-Stunnerz

sun29

Posted: 19 November 2011 at 12:42am | IP Logged

i agreee with you...it is very heartwarming seeing the immense respect and admiration both of them share for each other...it is like a father and son relationship...hiramankaka did have a strong hand in supporting ashu for sure when his own baba left him...or else it would have been impossible for ashutosh to survive on his own...

and the best thing abt hiramankaka is he is wise,observant but not judgmental

rtms

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.