how we all connected... (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 5

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 5
Page 5 Page 5

wizardofoz

Posted: 19 November 2011 at 7:11pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ozone1shamil

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "how we all connected... (Page 4)" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shamil

IF-Sizzlerz

shamil

Posted: 19 November 2011 at 9:40pm | IP Logged
LOL  a good post
yes, I shamelessly admit I cud not stop oggling at MB in the rain. I requested Anu to get me the pic of him in rain but unfortunately she was too busy to do it. The song Rimjim Gire sawan suited the scene a lot and I was waiting for some one to make a vm on it. That too didnt happen. So finally I thought I will prove how good a phanka I am  and learned to make VMs LOL. The excitement of making the first one was so gr8 that I ended up making 7 in a rowSilly ROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rainbows07ozone1rtmsjustprati

justprati

Goldie

justprati

Posted: 19 November 2011 at 9:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shamil

LOL  a good post
yes, I shamelessly admit I cud not stop oggling at MB in the rain. I requested Anu to get me the pic of him in rain but unfortunately she was too busy to do it. The song Rimjim Gire sawan suited the scene a lot and I was waiting for some one to make a vm on it. That too didnt happen. So finally I thought I will prove how good a phanka I am  and learned to make VMs LOL. The excitement of making the first one was so gr8 that I ended up making 7 in a rowSilly ROFL
waiting for ur new vm shamil...hope we get one soon  

Edited by justprati - 19 November 2011 at 9:54pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shamil

ozone1

ozone1

Posted: 19 November 2011 at 9:54pm | IP Logged

LOL  a good post

i did not know ogling had a such effect on some one...u stepped into a unknown territory...since u were going in with lot of enthusiasm it turned out well...
i also loved the one with his different moods.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

justpratirtmsshamil

shamil

IF-Sizzlerz

shamil

Posted: 19 November 2011 at 10:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by soccer

LOL  a good post

i did not know ogling had a such effect on some one...u stepped into a unknown territory...since u were going in with lot of enthusiasm it turned out well...

what a cheeky way of saying u didnt lowwe my other VMsROFL

@prati-  the excitement was never meant to last longLOL  may be I will make one for after we get some good ashni scenes.

ozone1justprati

ozone1

ozone1

Posted: 19 November 2011 at 10:21pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by soccer

LOL  a good post

what a cheeky way of saying u didnt lowwe my other VMsROFL

@prati-  the excitement was never meant to last longLOL  may be I will make one for after we get some good ashni scenes.

different moods gives more of close up look.. could not miss any opportunity to see him that close.since u r best at ogling your view has more validity...

rtmsshamil

shamil

IF-Sizzlerz

shamil

Posted: 19 November 2011 at 10:37pm | IP Logged
talking of different moods, I think I shall make another one  some other day on his anguish/ sad expressions; he is just awesome in those scenes!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ozone1Armu4evartms

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 19 November 2011 at 10:40pm | IP Logged

talking of different moods, I think I shall make another one  some other day on his anguish/ sad expressions; he is just awesome in those scenes!

shamo we are missing ur vms yaar Embarrassed

rtmsshamil

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.