Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rainbows07 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
nice post dear...๐Ÿ‘ liked it a lot ...u mentioned almost all KTLK fan names...got a brilliant memory power I must say...๐Ÿ˜†

sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

soccer...honest confession..am a huge admirer of your posts...love reading them

and this post is sweet..the perfect summary and narration of ashni and our tale blend into one๐Ÿ˜Š

Edited by sun29 - 12 years ago
allura thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
cute wala post
gud gud
rtms thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
๐Ÿ˜ƒThank u.its really nice that someone has mentioned all the activities in the forum with the names of the members.u r 100% right that it is the rain scene that connected ASHNI to me especially MB's actingโค๏ธ.i was like wow...wt an expression wt a beautiful scene.i loved MB in that scene.โค๏ธ
kupkakes thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
 wow .great post๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
ozone1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sun29

soccer...honest confession..am a huge admirer of your posts...love reading them

and this post is sweet..the perfect summary and narration of ashni and our tale blend into one๐Ÿ˜Š

thank u
and one honest confession from me...
i enjoy putting my views,...reading others POV... but do it most on news website.. about political, social or moral issue... i never thought i would be writing about a show...like they say never say never... my hesitation was.. i do not watch many shows...i like to watch them and have tried..but
some how i keep loosing every time... i have to call quit before makers call it quit...due to various reasons(Dragging, performance and many)...i was not sure, could give a unbiased view... but when read the post it was more about the character, the talent... i jumped in...i must say i enjoy it a lot...
more because u get to know repetitive members...no personal info, no whereabouts but u still see them every day through your view.

Edited by soccer - 12 years ago
yanks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Hi Soccer =D Wellz you have summarized well what my role is on this forum...I'd  be delighted if the cabin turned into a bedroom...hahahaha...lovely post dear...ur quite the observer... ;))) I enjoyed it...it was just heartwarming...I'm loving my time here on the KTLK forum...drooling with all my Ashnians...becoming buddies with you ppl...like Tanu, Ramona, rabzonedge, Sun29...and many more.. <3 
yanks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: ramonag

nice post loved the glowing references to me Tanu & yanks๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

ya thanks for the shout out to our besharmiii...LAGE RAHOO as they say ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜‰
RamonaG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9
This content was originally posted by: yanks28

ya thanks for the shout out to our besharmiii...LAGE RAHOO as they say ๐Ÿ˜‰

absolutely hum na rukenge kabhi๐Ÿคฃ