Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

India-Forums

how we all connected...

ozone1 Senior Member
ozone1
ozone1

Posted: 18 November 2011 at 11:37am | IP Logged
 much anticipated show started... first meeting a bang... study shows women r better driver than men...episodes followed..felt like ashu had only one thing to say SEE ME IN MY OFFICE... let her be playful...eventually this is the  core quality u gonna fall for... members likes and dislikes started floating mainly due to comparison  , some of us were open to change some had set high standards... but the show kept moving... came a day of awakening for nidhi( for her only irresonsible duty).. dr ashu' stern words about medical negligence, smartness does not over rule irresponsiblity... and came a twist in the tale...i quit the profession... a hand shake...by then tanu,yanks 28,ramonag,rabzonedge went on wild spree... pretty much turning the office into a bed room...i thought imagination was the mother of invention... in this case imagination bought happiness.. keep it going girls... next few tracks, shaenshah, and the marriage track..we started questioning why this??? how could u do this??? we did not ask for a PERFECT show...but at least can we get something watchable???  and sure enough the THINK TANK turned it around...the mind blowing episode  different in many ways...nidhi saw real ashu...the first real ashni moment... nidhi connected to ashu's view of life(pretty much sadness) and so did ashu to nidhi's view oflife(Laughter,happiness)...kudos to CVS for bringing  real romance not  the sleazy one  we see now days.. in the name of change... barrish aayi gile shikve dho ker le gayee.. and MR. MB u swept many of us by our feet...shamil could not resist making her first ever VM..then came candle light chai and rose and many of us rainbow07, justprati,rtms,renu,mehek25,sun29,wizardofoz,achiever,kusumkumkum,neha started falling under the spell of ashni... how cool is that...like they say pyaar shuru hua aur log taang adane aa dhamke...it came with double dose...miss 12 and the bimbo bhabhi... things were not so pleasant on forum either... roopalgupta seems very disapointed  with nidhi's behavior..left more than one post about the disapproval ... that's perfectly fine ..freedom to express is the essence of civilized society...and the forum too...
on ending note hope things smooth out for ashni, we the members keep connecting to others with our words... great going...

PS;
lidvin,aimetti,hirdi,sks21,kaveri,gitagrover,ashblore your inputs were equally appreciated...
my  extreme apology if i did not mention any name...i was trying to get as many name i could get...
and the silent readers of the forum..thanks to u too.

Edited by soccer - 18 November 2011 at 3:48pm

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

flower056rainbows07soomro01wizardofozLovely.HeartArmu4evajustpratirtmsrima001KaranKittu4evaKavya.S-renu-Musiqueloverkaverikupkakestulipdaisyshamilrabzonedge...RamonaG....yanks28Roopal_ArDisun29

Roopal_ArDi IF-Stunnerz
Roopal_ArDi
Roopal_ArDi

Posted: 18 November 2011 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
LOL
good post
so u r the watcheagle haanWink
but yar i only created one postTongue

Edited by roopalgupta - 18 November 2011 at 12:34pm
ozone1 Senior Member
ozone1
ozone1

Posted: 18 November 2011 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by roopalgupta

LOL

but yar i only created one postTongue

my apology ...got confused with the dates...again sorry never meant to hurt u your any one...
kaveri IF-Rockerz
kaveri
kaveri

Posted: 18 November 2011 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
hey soccer...great postThumbs Up

no apologies...its understandableBig smile...but keep posting coz u indeed have very interesting inputsTongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ozone1

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

Posted: 18 November 2011 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
Blushing -- aila.. my besharmi ka kissa in a post... Blushing *tanu goes to hide her face in Ashus COAT* ROFL

Cute post... dear.. loved it..!! Nice summary of the show/forum/members Hug

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

wizardofozozone1justprati...RamonaG....yanks28

...RamonaG.... IF-Sizzlerz
...RamonaG....
...RamonaG....

Posted: 18 November 2011 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
nice post loved the glowing references to me Tanu & yanksEmbarrassedWinkLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

wizardofozArmu4evayanks28

ozone1 Senior Member
ozone1
ozone1

Posted: 18 November 2011 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ramonag

nice post loved the glowing references to me Tanu & yanksEmbarrassedWinkLOL

thank u. and of course i would not be a part of your naughtiness.. but surely be a silent reader...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

wizardofozjustprati...RamonaG....yanks28

justprati Goldie
justprati
justprati

Posted: 18 November 2011 at 8:44pm | IP Logged

hmm...never expected anyone wud make a post on forum membs n their activities

hehe..very nice 1  :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ozone1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index