Sawaare Sabke Sapne  Preeto
Sawaare Sabke Sapne  Preeto

India-Forums

preeto serial is special !!why???

anasuya43 IF-Sizzlerz
anasuya43
anasuya43

Posted: 18 November 2011 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Today is 100th episodes completedClap.it is a happy occasion to celebrateLOL preeto must deserves more ranking comparing to so many other serialsThumbs Up.(I must say it is sad part Cry )I do not know what is the reason??Question(can anybody give reason ??)

In 100 episodes not  a single episode you feel boredEmbarrasseddragging on or unnecessary scenes,one good point  the direction was good,all the artists played their role very well.Thumbs Up

I hope this will continue in future episodesClap...

if viewers wishes to add more comments why do they like Preeto serial??? you are most welcomeoccasion . I love to know the viewers comments also...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

bhaiyyajimadhubansennikhilageetrimitimi2000br200910mIsHeZ.xBadtameez_Dil

bhaiyyaji Senior Member
bhaiyyaji
bhaiyyaji

Posted: 18 November 2011 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
hope it reaches many 200 hundred and then 300. all the best i wish ankita gets lots of her success from this serial and wish all her dreams comes true.
snehapatro IF-Sizzlerz
snehapatro
snehapatro

Posted: 18 November 2011 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
Firstly Congratss to entire team of SSSP...too superb and Grt Job By All..Clap
u want to know how rankings will increase in IF anasuya as far as i know frm my being in previous show forum let me tell u first of all more members should be there be active rating chaskameter daily...more comments and more likes by all in topics n threads of SSSP forum..in the tb articles wassup tv intws...IF intws...Aditya and Ankita Fanclubs..830Trps are also considered i think so...Smile

by the way i Love SSSP becoz of story very well handled by Cvs till now and Gud acting by entire cast...Specially Aditya n Ankita are Superb love them lot...for me leads chemistry must be impressive then i watch the show i find Rajpreet too cuteee jus like Amit ji and Jaya ji...Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

madhubansennikhilageetanasuya43

jmoyee200 IF-Rockerz
jmoyee200
jmoyee200

Posted: 19 November 2011 at 6:47am | IP Logged
  Fast congrat... for 100 epi... but yes sad abt... very good rank...only wish... good rank...
nikhilageet IF-Dazzler
nikhilageet
nikhilageet

Posted: 19 November 2011 at 7:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by snehapatro

Firstly Congratss to entire team of SSSP...too superb and Grt Job By All..Clap

by the way i Love SSSP becoz of story very well handled by Cvs till now and Gud acting by entire cast...Specially Aditya n Ankita are Superb love them lot...for me leads chemistry must be impressive then i watch the show i find Rajpreet too cuteee jus like Amit ji and Jaya ji...Big smile
Agreed completely. Love the chistry between the leads and even the checmistry between the entire cast. Its a simple story but told really beautifully over the last 100 epis . Hope preeto reaches 500 epi s soon and does well.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

madhubansen

br200910 IF-Rockerz
br200910
br200910

Posted: 19 November 2011 at 7:32am | IP Logged
 Agree... 
rimitimi2000 IF-Dazzler
rimitimi2000
rimitimi2000

Posted: 19 November 2011 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Nice Post...

If..Members..post then...rank will be up...

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index