Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Super damn. Broke my own rule

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

surenkal

Goldie

surenkal

Posted: 18 November 2011 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Saw the silly Sbb segment on you tube and the whole maha episode is like out there in the 3 minute clip. These serial guys should ban TV crews before Maha episodes

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

jalpa_23MaankigopiMadhuchoti1FreshDaisy

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Super damn. Broke my own rule" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

razzmatazz

razzmatazz

Posted: 18 November 2011 at 11:57am | IP Logged
made the same mistake...arrgghh... could bash someone on the head right now!Cry... between this n the article ...seems like there's no point watchin the ME on sunday

choti1

choti1

Posted: 18 November 2011 at 3:20pm | IP Logged
Ok, I'm not watching the SB segments till I watch the ME! thanks for the heads up guys!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.