Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish - Agla Padav

Another Refreshing Concept - Your Reviews

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Roopal_ArDi

IF-Stunnerz

Roopal_ArDi

Posted: 18 November 2011 at 11:13am | IP Logged
so here we go with another refreshing concept...one more league breaking show...so the show is based on the relationship of parents and their children...it is based on the whole step by step things which parents follow while growing up the kids...the theme is really great...the small small things will be highlighted in the show...all the roles n things are being told that the parents do for their children...it will be really helpful in strengthening the bond between parents n students...we all usually think that our parents are doing wrong they don't give us space etc...but this show will make us understand what is the reason behind all those things...i would say its a must watch and parents should watch it with their children...it will also give a mirror to the mistakes which children do and also the consequences of their deeds...a pure heart-touching concept and the promo already stole hearts...
the casting is also good...rupali n shweta are damn amazing n the kid artists are also great...
do share your review too

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mythili2ashajSamraat_92

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Another Refreshing Concept - Your Reviews" in Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish - Agla Padav forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

BubblyR

Viewbie

BubblyR

Posted: 18 November 2011 at 11:19am | IP Logged
I agree with u.. Its a Different concept, a concept which i have never seen or heard of.. The Kids and Parents have worked in the past and are experienced.. so really looking forward for the 1st Episode..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mythili2ashajSamraat_92

mythili2

IF-Rockerz

mythili2

Posted: 18 November 2011 at 9:04pm | IP Logged
Hey hii roopal(i thot tats ur name..right?) m mythili..
Agree with u the concept s very interesting..m so eagerly waiting fr d 1st episode.. And d cast s amazing..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Samraat_92Roopal_ArDi

Samraat_92

IF-Stunnerz

Samraat_92

Posted: 18 November 2011 at 11:07pm | IP Logged
Yup its a different nd unique concept.. hope da show will simply rock..Party

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mythili2

Roopal_ArDi

IF-Stunnerz

Roopal_ArDi

Posted: 19 November 2011 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mythili2

Agree with u the concept s very interesting..m so eagerly waiting fr d 1st episode.. And d cast s amazing..

yup that's my name

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mythili2

mythili2

IF-Rockerz

mythili2

Posted: 20 November 2011 at 3:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by roopalgupta

Originally posted by mythili2

yup that's my name

nice name..hope to catch u sumtym on d forum.. Smile

Edited by mythili2 - 20 November 2011 at 3:06am

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.