Today Kisna Baba ignored his Babu's tear..:(

Arhaan-da-best thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Me really disappointed to see today's epi as today Kisna Baba ignored his Babu's tearz...:( how can he did like that??he didnt ignore his Babu's tear before.I was desparately waiting 4 this scene.I thought as usual kisna Baba comes and wil wipe her Babu's tear bt it was happened...:( Samar was there to give courage to Prat I cant bear all this...:( y cvs always keep someome in between Baba and Babu...:(

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

idreeskhan123 thumbnail
its ok...it was the first time he ignored his babu tears...
Mo710 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arhaan-da-best

Me really disappointed to see today's epi as today Kisna Baba ignored his Babu's tearz...:( how can he did like that??he didnt ignore his Babu's tear before.I was desparately waiting 4 this scene.I thought as usual kisna Baba comes and wil wipe her Babu's tear bt it was happened...:( Samar was there to give courage to Prat I cant bear all this...:( y cvs always keep someome in between Baba and Babu...:(

Yeah there were tears but even i didnt notice it so how can Krishna notice it! I only noticed the tear that came out her right eye when it had dried up so the tear dried up & beat Baba before he cud wipe it away from his Babu face!πŸ˜‰ 

If u watch the scene closely, U can see from his face expression that he saw the tear coming out but then he remembered the Menaka and hotel sighting and started talking to her about that and the tear had dried up when he finished so he cudnt wipe it away! Dont be so negative and down abt a little thing like this after we got 2 KriYa scenes in one episode! Im happy this weekend and i suggest u be too πŸ˜ƒ
Mo710 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: idreeskhan123

its ok...it was the first time he ignored his babu tears...

Read my answer post above!πŸ˜ƒ
Caped_Crusader thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
It's Okay.I Think It's Natural For 5 Years Old Couple Who Has A Child AlreadyπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†