Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

zainab_sushita2

zainab_sushita2

Posted: 20 November 2011 at 2:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mirageas

Originally posted by zainab_sushita2

u all r dumboes...ur nt fan of sushita...jst passing ur time hereTongue...by laughing...

Okji you are biggest fan and we are not. Ouch

What are things we should do to be fan of them ji?

Just a doubt did you hate Nishant also during JDJ times because he did dance with Ankita? Confused

i never hated nishant  ji when he dances wth ankita ...why should i hate himConfused...dnt jump on conclusions wthout confirming okkk...

i give u one advice wht should be do to be the fan of them

jst leave this pr-forum it will be relief fr them nd also fr me...LOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "precap( no cant see tht) (Page 3)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

zainab_sushita2

zainab_sushita2

Posted: 20 November 2011 at 3:03am | IP Logged
i jst wnt to say tht guyz if ur a fan of sushant and ankita dont watch pr...bcz if u wll watch pvr cv's wll think tht the sush had no role in pr sucess it ws jst bcz of the story...and we know tht pr story was jst dumbDead...except the starting of pvr story...and ankita can't quit the show jst bcz of her 3 yrs contract wth ekta...this 20 yrs lep is also the worst thinkDead happening in pr...this wll destroy ankita image as young , beautiful lady...nd she wll bcm an old lady of 18-20 yrs childrens omg!!Angry...like tulsi and parviti...cv's r jst dragging ths drama nothing else  ...from ankita behavior it is sure tht she also don't want to work in pvr and irritated frm this leap bt its her duty to do tht show bcz of her contract...so plz guyz dnt watch pvr plz...if its trp will low ekta wll automatically closed ths show...we hv to show tht sushant matters a lot to pvr...ur support is necessary to do thisSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

majoni03

Post Reply New Post

Go to top