Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

suan

IF-Rockerz

suan

Posted: 18 November 2011 at 5:31pm | IP Logged
Usha,
Miss you and Omi.CryHug
How are you? Please try and post something funny every now and then, so we can laugh again in the forum!  It's been so empty at times. Just make up something so we can laugh.Smile
Love you.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bhallaroxarchanamanav

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "precap( no cant see tht) (Page 2)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Dabulls23

IF-Stunnerz

Dabulls23

Posted: 18 November 2011 at 5:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by archanamanav

Originally posted by zainab_sushita2

in precap manav(hiten) kiss archana ( ankita)...ekta plzzz comeon plz quickly take leap...i cant see there romance...Dead...hiten ko tolerate krnay tk to theek tha bt romance noooAngry

u know what i quit watching the show..but when i saw this post i just couldn't resist watching the precap..i thought it was lip kiss or somethingROFL..then i saw it was on her hair..OuchLOL..i should have known PR kisses are on forehead..and head no where elseROFL

Are Usha my friend atleast he kissed her on hair or head...Or else they may only show 2 birds doing Chaunch me chaunch Wink  Or kiss on her hand while she is sleeping LOL

If they show kiss on a cheek or lips than Bhudol aa jaayega LOL  Bawal mach jaayega..LOL

bhallaroxarchanamanav

archanamanav

IF-Rockerz

archanamanav

Posted: 18 November 2011 at 6:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by suan

Usha,
Miss you and Omi.CryHug
How are you? Please try and post something funny every now and then, so we can laugh again in the forum!  It's been so empty at times. Just make up something so we can laugh.Smile
Love you.

okay sharon..Embarrassed..let me try tomorrow morning han..Big smile..i have to watch this episodeOuch and then write..i can take torture every now and thenLOL..love u too sharon..Embarrassed

bhallaroxsuan

archanamanav

IF-Rockerz

archanamanav

Posted: 18 November 2011 at 6:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dabulls23

Originally posted by archanamanav

in precap manav(hiten) kiss archana ( ankita)...ekta plzzz comeon plz quickly take leap...i cant see there romance...Dead...hiten ko tolerate krnay tk to theek tha bt romance noooAngry

u know what i quit watching the show..but when i saw this post i just couldn't resist watching the precap..i thought it was lip kiss or somethingROFL..then i saw it was on her hair..OuchLOL..i should have known PR kisses are on forehead..and head no where elseROFL

Are Usha my friend atleast he kissed her on hair or head...Or else they may only show 2 birds doing Chaunch me chaunch Wink  Or kiss on her hand while she is sleeping LOL

If they show kiss on a cheek or lips than Bhudol aa jaayega LOL  Bawal mach jaayega..LOL

yep yepLOL..manav might get slapped if he kisses on her cheeks or lipsLOL..either by sulo or archuROFL..looks like he gets to kiss when she is sleepingOuchLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bhallaroxsuanDabulls23

AmarMoti

AmarMoti

Posted: 18 November 2011 at 7:00pm | IP Logged
It's about time they show us this romance because he is adjusting in the role so nicely...it would be too fake if he didn't Big smile

zainab_sushita2

zainab_sushita2

Posted: 19 November 2011 at 1:35am | IP Logged
u all r dumboes...ur nt fan of sushita...jst passing ur time hereTongue...by laughing...

sensodyne

IF-Rockerz

sensodyne

Posted: 19 November 2011 at 2:18am | IP Logged

u all r dumboes...ur nt fan of sushita...jst passing ur time hereTongue...by laughing...

Okji you are biggest fan and we are not. Ouch

What are things we should do to be fan of them ji?

Just a doubt did you hate Nishant also during JDJ times because he did dance with Ankita? Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-sylph-

*Resham*

Channel Moderator

*Resham*

Posted: 19 November 2011 at 6:46am | IP Logged
@zainab: If u r not liking Ankita with Hiten its fine, everyone has its individual views, people here are seeing the show without any biasness, so dont comment on members or the show in such a way, Consider this as a last of the warnings.

Cupcake4GHT-sylph-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top