Users

Frequent Posters

archanamanav thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: suan

Usha,

Miss you and Omi.๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿค—
How are you? Please try and post something funny every now and then, so we can laugh again in the forum!  It's been so empty at times. Just make up something so we can laugh.๐Ÿ˜Š
Love you.

okay sharon..๐Ÿ˜ณ..let me try tomorrow morning han..๐Ÿ˜ƒ..i have to watch this episode and then write..i can take torture every now and then๐Ÿ˜†..love u too sharon..๐Ÿ˜ณ
archanamanav thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dabulls23

Are Usha my friend atleast he kissed her on hair or head...Or else they may only show 2 birds doing Chaunch me chaunch ๐Ÿ˜‰  Or kiss on her hand while she is sleeping ๐Ÿ˜†

If they show kiss on a cheek or lips than Bhudol aa jaayega ๐Ÿ˜†  Bawal mach jaayega..๐Ÿ˜†

yep yep๐Ÿ˜†..manav might get slapped if he kisses on her cheeks or lips๐Ÿ˜†..either by sulo or archu๐Ÿคฃ..looks like he gets to kiss when she is sleeping๐Ÿ˜†
AmarMoti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It's about time they show us this romance because he is adjusting in the role so nicely...it would be too fake if he didn't ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
zainab_sushita2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
u all r dumboes...ur nt fan of sushita...jst passing ur time here๐Ÿ˜›...by laughing...
sensodyne thumbnail

Originally posted by: zainab_sushita2

u all r dumboes...ur nt fan of sushita...jst passing ur time here๐Ÿ˜›...by laughing...

Okji you are biggest fan and we are not. 

What are things we should do to be fan of them ji?

Just a doubt did you hate Nishant also during JDJ times because he did dance with Ankita? ๐Ÿ˜•

*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
@zainab: If u r not liking Ankita with Hiten its fine, everyone has its individual views, people here are seeing the show without any biasness, so dont comment on members or the show in such a way, Consider this as a last of the warnings.

Originally posted by: mirageas

Okji you are biggest fan and we are not. 

What are things we should do to be fan of them ji?

Just a doubt did you hate Nishant also during JDJ times because he did dance with Ankita? ๐Ÿ˜•

i never hated nishant  ji when he dances wth ankita ...why should i hate him๐Ÿ˜•...dnt jump on conclusions wthout confirming okkk...

i give u one advice wht should be do to be the fan of them

jst leave this pr-forum it will be relief fr them nd also fr me...๐Ÿ˜†

i jst wnt to say tht guyz if ur a fan of sushant and ankita dont watch pr...bcz if u wll watch pvr cv's wll think tht the sush had no role in pr sucess it ws jst bcz of the story...and we know tht pr story was jst dumb๐Ÿคข...except the starting of pvr story...and ankita can't quit the show jst bcz of her 3 yrs contract wth ekta...this 20 yrs lep is also the worst think๐Ÿคข happening in pr...this wll destroy ankita image as young , beautiful lady...nd she wll bcm an old lady of 18-20 yrs childrens omg!!๐Ÿ˜ก...like tulsi and parviti...cv's r jst dragging ths drama nothing else  ...from ankita behavior it is sure tht she also don't want to work in pvr and irritated frm this leap bt its her duty to do tht show bcz of her contract...so plz guyz dnt watch pvr plz...if its trp will low ekta wll automatically closed ths show...we hv to show tht sushant matters a lot to pvr...ur support is necessary to do this๐Ÿ˜Š