precap( no cant see tht)

zainab_sushita2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
in precap manav(hiten) kiss archana ( ankita)...ekta plzzz comeon plz quickly take leap...i cant see there romance...🤢...hiten ko tolerate krnay tk to theek tha bt romance nooo😡

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gremlin. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Relax! Its a fictional character Manav kissing a fictional character Archana in a fictional show.

What Hiten and Ankita's doing is called "acting" thats what all actors do, you must have heard about it. 😆
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
that's hardly a kiss anyway ...😆
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I thought that was very sweet...He is her husband for crying out loud...Not out of place at all..

I loved the way Archu was hugging Soham so tight while sleeping and Manav caressing her hair and than kissing her head...

These are nice loving moments...Enjoy them instead of cribbing..
blossom2283 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
🤣 take a chill pill yaar...they are jst acting
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
they are doing what they are told and guide to do and above all THEY ARE PAID for it why should we take it seriously it is not a real life which is shown to us because any real life does not have a title like this one is Pavitra Rishta.
SunoNa123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
U r seriously over reacting😳 Chill😆
U cant expect sushant to be paired always Ankita and same goes to Ankita, she cant be always paired to sushant. They are a couple in real life, in reel they are actors they need to act with others as well if they want to survive in this industry. 
they are professionals and they know what they are doing.

As far as Hiten and Anki, they are doing their job. So chill. Its not something real. ðŸ˜†
archanamanav thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: zainab_sushita2

in precap manav(hiten) kiss archana ( ankita)...ekta plzzz comeon plz quickly take leap...i cant see there romance...🤢...hiten ko tolerate krnay tk to theek tha bt romance nooo😡

u know what i quit watching the show..but when i saw this post i just couldn't resist watching the precap..i thought it was lip kiss or something🤣..then i saw it was on her hair..😆..i should have known PR kisses are on forehead..and head no where else🤣
suan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Usha,
Miss you and Omi.😭🤗
How are you? Please try and post something funny every now and then, so we can laugh again in the forum!  It's been so empty at times. Just make up something so we can laugh.😊
Love you.
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: archanamanav

u know what i quit watching the show..but when i saw this post i just couldn't resist watching the precap..i thought it was lip kiss or something🤣..then i saw it was on her hair..😆..i should have known PR kisses are on forehead..and head no where else🤣

Are Usha my friend atleast he kissed her on hair or head...Or else they may only show 2 birds doing Chaunch me chaunch 😉  Or kiss on her hand while she is sleeping 😆

If they show kiss on a cheek or lips than Bhudol aa jaayega 😆  Bawal mach jaayega..😆