Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

-MariaMars-

IF-Rockerz

-MariaMars-

Posted: 18 November 2011 at 10:45am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

The following 38 member(s) liked the above post:

shivnirahcirloop118swarajgirsc19checkingdorathyanna_88kmcgrippynewdustfun4ever_27ashmeetkaur1234vm_2009beautifulbcdeepa911janny_1ambodididivra4msvprbmm1985piyushitrendzy-Swetha-phulwaKarna89-RD-starasdfLoveTVShows-Khush-collingLuvStrk-001-sahasra-prnczintruderfastpop77-Nightingale--Rani.RajvirNandini.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "WU-Nov18'11-SiNal fight, Siddhi gets to know truth" in Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-sahasra-

IF-Rockerz

-sahasra-

Posted: 18 November 2011 at 11:24am | IP Logged
thanks maria for the nice update n emoticons.your wish is not completely fulfilled,we had only a glimpse of sinal moments(chalo something is better than nothingLOL)

-MariaMars-

IF-Rockerz

-MariaMars-

Posted: 18 November 2011 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -sahasra-

thanks maria for the nice update n emoticons.your wish is not completely fulfilled,we had only a glimpse of sinal moments(chalo something is better than nothingLOL)

s dear.. but na i liked today's episode.. some cute SiNal moments WinkLOL and siddhi getting to know the truth.. except the dumbeena scene, everything else was good... I hope they'll end this case by Monday or max by tuesday.. Fingers crossed.. and from then Kunal will change his perspective about Siddhi...EmbarrassedBlushing

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha--RD--sahasra--Rani

-RD-

Viewbie

-RD-

Chic CC Captain

Posted: 18 November 2011 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -MariaMars-

s dear.. but na i liked today's episode.. some cute SiNal moments WinkLOL and siddhi getting to know the truth.. except the dumbeena scene, everything else was good... I hope they'll end this case by Monday or max by tuesday.. Fingers crossed.. and from then Kunal will change his perspective about Siddhi...EmbarrassedBlushing

Hai tumhare muh mein Choco's pepsi n icecreamLOL..and Thanks for the luvly update

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-MariaMars--sahasra--Rani

-sahasra-

IF-Rockerz

-sahasra-

Posted: 18 November 2011 at 11:31am | IP Logged

yh though sinal moments were short they were cute.Day Dreaming.i feel that this will continue nxt week also n spl epi for final verdict of court/kunal knowing abt raveena etc etc

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Rani

-MariaMars-

IF-Rockerz

-MariaMars-

Posted: 18 November 2011 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rdfan

Hai tumhare muh mein Choco's pepsi n icecreamLOL..and Thanks for the luvly update

hai hai.. my favourite icecreams.. Wink shukriyaaa LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-RD--Rani

-MariaMars-

IF-Rockerz

-MariaMars-

Posted: 18 November 2011 at 11:33am | IP Logged

yh though sinal moments were short they were cute.Day Dreaming.i feel that this will continue nxt week also n spl epi for final verdict of court/kunal knowing abt raveena etc etc

ShockedShocked is there a special episode next week? i didn't know it? when and wat time??

-sahasra--Rani

-sahasra-

IF-Rockerz

-sahasra-

Posted: 18 November 2011 at 11:35am | IP Logged

ShockedShocked is there a special episode next week? i didn't know it? when and wat time??
LOLLOLnahi yaar,we were just expecting to have spl epi nxt weekWinkLOL

-MariaMars--Rani

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.