Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

vidhisalot

IF-Rockerz

vidhisalot

Posted: 18 November 2011 at 10:17am | IP Logged
i m nw 100% sure that kunal is winning the case with the help of siddhi...siddhi would tell all the truth to kunal (contract n wt happened @ witcha's place ) secretly n kunal will get the copy of cd from thee shop...
hope wt i said becomes reality

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

vm_2009JatinFanshumi.Rajinilicious-Rani

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "kunal wins" in Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Rani

IF-Stunnerz

-Rani

Posted: 18 November 2011 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vidhisalot

i m nw 100% sure that kunal is winning the case with the help of siddhi...siddhi would tell all the truth to kunal (contract n wt happened @ witcha's place ) secretly n kunal will get the copy of cd from thee shop...
I was sure from the beginning that Kunal would win the case. After 5 years, he he took a case, he wouldn't be fighting a wrong case. Not sure If Siddhi will come clean about the loan and what happened at witcha's place, but somehow will help Kunal winning the case as she too would want truth to prevail.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vm_2009LuvStrk-001-sahasra-shumi.

-sahasra-

IF-Rockerz

-sahasra-

Posted: 18 November 2011 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vidhisalot

yh kunal is definitely going to win but with indirect help from siddhi.arey yaar daily soaps mein sab kuch itne seedhe se kaha hotha haiLOL(siddhi directly telling the truth to kunal n all).kunal will not know the truth now only.may be he'll know abt siddhi's help in his win only after the case ends from someone else n feel sorry for blaming herWink

Edited by -sahasra- - 18 November 2011 at 10:51am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Rani

shumi.

IF-Sizzlerz

shumi.

Posted: 18 November 2011 at 10:50am | IP Logged
definitely kunal is going to win  the case siddhi sahaba is going to help him...Big smile

-Rani

JatinFan

Goldie

JatinFan

Posted: 18 November 2011 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Kunal nahin jeetega toh kaun jeetega Wink

-Rani

Rajinilicious

IF-Stunnerz

Rajinilicious

Posted: 19 November 2011 at 12:45am | IP Logged
kunal going to win 

aachalbajaj

aachalbajaj

Posted: 19 November 2011 at 3:54am | IP Logged
i hope too that kunal will win the case by the help of siddhi,but indirectly.

angel001

angel001

Posted: 19 November 2011 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
I too agree,kunal is going to win,
,n siddhi may be helping him as she has realised the truth..

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.