shumi. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
 hahaha🤣... seriously i Love Raveena Rite Now!!!😉 u know y? cuz of raveena kunal suspected siddhi , by that siddhi came to know kunal had proof against rohit...and her brain's few gray matter started working...when kunal gave his piece of advise she could not realize that thakral is miss useing her...now she started thinking kunal is right, thakral miss using her...and started doing detective work in thakral house...😆...all credit goes to raveena

now siddhi can help kunal by going to that shop and taking one more copy of that CD...or kunal itself can remake the CD from the shop owner...not a big deal...unless this richa/thakral  try to get the original from the shop owner...😡

so is raveena na hoti...siddhi kay aankhay nahi khul te...hence for to dayt i love raveena😉 ðŸ˜†
Edited by shumi. - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GuardianDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: shumi.

hahaha🤣... seriously i Love Raveena Rite Now!!! u know y? cuz of raveena kunal suspected siddhi , by that siddhi came to know kunal had proof against rohit...and herbrain's few grew cells started working...when kunal gave his piece of advise she could not realize that thakral is miss useing her...now she started thinking kunal is right, thakral miss using her...and started doing detective work in thakral house...😆...

now siddhi can help kunal by going to that shop and taking one more copy of that CD...or kunal itself can remake the CD from the shop owner...not a big deal...unless this richa/thakral  try to get the original from the shop owner...😡

so is raveena na hoti...siddhi kay aankhay nahi khul te...hence for to dayt i love raveena😉 ðŸ˜†

~nice point out shumi!
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
[shumi title padke ek baar gehra sadma lag gaya tha mujhe🤣
nice point siddhi ki dimag kii batti jali thanks to dumbeena
-sahasra- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
u raise a nice point but still i can't like dumbeena😡😡😡
😡
shumi. thumbnail
Originally posted by: intruderfast

[shumi title padke ek baar gehra sadma lag gaya tha mujhe🤣...i know....🤣

nice point siddhi ki dimag kii batti jali thanks to dumbeena   exactly 😆

-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Shumi to tum ho Asli Raveena Fan...I thought Neeme hi hai but tum bhi🤣...but superb pt
shumi. thumbnail
Originally posted by: -sahasra-

u raise a nice point but still i can't like dumbeena😡😡😡
😡

...yaar jab kunal bana bana kay advise kiya siddhi kay dimaag mai nahi ghussa...dumbeena kay ek har kat sddhi ki aankhe kholdi...waise...the way dumbeena listening to kunal blaming siddhi...looks soon she will confess to him...so sure u r going to like her soon...
shumi. thumbnail
[QUOTE =rdfan]Shumi to tum ho Asli Raveena Fan...I thought Neeme hi hai but tum bhi🤣...but superb pt [/QUOTE]...yaar mai tho rohit ki pakki fan hun...bada changa munda hai...😳...par aaj raveenaji ka din hai
-sahasra- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: shumi.

...yaar jab kunal bana bana kay advise kiya siddhi kay dimaag mai nahi ghussa...dumbeena kay ek har kat sddhi ki aankhe kholdi...waise...the way dumbeena listening to kunal blaming siddhi...looks soon she will confess to him...so sure u r going to like her soon...yeh kabhi nahi hoga,dumbeena hamesha aise dumb looks hi dethi hai par kuch karthi nahi😡,yaad hai she did give same expressions last time also when siddhi got arrested but said nothing to save siddhi even when kunal was blaming siddhi.

shumi. thumbnail
Originally posted by: -sahasra-

...yaar jab kunal bana bana kay advise kiya siddhi kay dimaag mai nahi ghussa...dumbeena kay ek har kat sddhi ki aankhe kholdi...waise...the way dumbeena listening to kunal blaming siddhi...looks soon she will confess to him...so sure u r going to like her soon...yeh kabhi nahi hoga,dumbeena hamesha aise dumb looks hi dethi hai par kuch karthi nahi😡,yaad hai she did give same expressions last time also when siddhi got arrested but said nothing to save siddhi even when kunal was blaming siddhi.

that is not fair na...

waise they did not show how the CD reached witcha from dumbee...is there any thing fishy in that? do you think raveena might have seen the CD or she might have copied it before giving to richa...
Edited by shumi. - 12 years ago