Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

shumi.

IF-Sizzlerz

shumi.

Posted: 18 November 2011 at 10:15am | IP Logged
 hahahaROFL... seriously i Love Raveena Rite Now!!!Wink u know y? cuz of raveena kunal suspected siddhi , by that siddhi came to know kunal had proof against rohit...and her brain's few gray matter started working...when kunal gave his piece of advise she could not realize that thakral is miss useing her...now she started thinking kunal is right, thakral miss using her...and started doing detective work in thakral house...LOL...all credit goes to raveena

now siddhi can help kunal by going to that shop and taking one more copy of that CD...or kunal itself can remake the CD from the shop owner...not a big deal...unless this richa/thakral  try to get the original from the shop owner...Angry

so is raveena na hoti...siddhi kay aankhay nahi khul te...hence for to dayt i love raveenaWink LOL

Edited by shumi. - 18 November 2011 at 10:17am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

KhaLidaH-RD-sur001LuvStrk-001.RajvirNandini.-Rani

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Love Raveena Rite Now!!!" in Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.RajvirNandini.

IF-Stunnerz

.RajvirNandini.

Posted: 18 November 2011 at 10:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shumi.

hahahaROFL... seriously i Love Raveena Rite Now!!! u know y? cuz of raveena kunal suspected siddhi , by that siddhi came to know kunal had proof against rohit...and herbrain's few grew cells started working...when kunal gave his piece of advise she could not realize that thakral is miss useing her...now she started thinking kunal is right, thakral miss using her...and started doing detective work in thakral house...LOL...

now siddhi can help kunal by going to that shop and taking one more copy of that CD...or kunal itself can remake the CD from the shop owner...not a big deal...unless this richa/thakral  try to get the original from the shop owner...Angry

so is raveena na hoti...siddhi kay aankhay nahi khul te...hence for to dayt i love raveenaWink LOL
~nice point out shumi!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shumi.-Rani

intruderfast

IF-Sizzlerz

intruderfast

Posted: 18 November 2011 at 10:21am | IP Logged
[shumi title padke ek baar gehra sadma lag gaya tha mujheOuchROFL
nice point siddhi ki dimag kii batti jali thanks to dumbeena

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-RD-nancy1996-Rani

-sahasra-

IF-Rockerz

-sahasra-

Posted: 18 November 2011 at 10:23am | IP Logged
u raise a nice point but still i can't like dumbeenaAngryAngryAngry
Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nancy1996

shumi.

IF-Sizzlerz

shumi.

Posted: 18 November 2011 at 10:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by intruderfast

[shumi title padke ek baar gehra sadma lag gaya tha mujheOuchROFL...i know....ROFL
nice point siddhi ki dimag kii batti jali thanks to dumbeena   exactly LOL

intruderfast

-RD-

Viewbie

-RD-

Chic CC Captain

Posted: 18 November 2011 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Shumi to tum ho Asli Raveena Fan...I thought Neeme hi hai but tum bhiROFL...but superb pt

shumi.

IF-Sizzlerz

shumi.

Posted: 18 November 2011 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -sahasra-

u raise a nice point but still i can't like dumbeenaAngryAngryAngry
Angry
...yaar jab kunal bana bana kay advise kiya siddhi kay dimaag mai nahi ghussa...dumbeena kay ek har kat sddhi ki aankhe kholdi...waise...the way dumbeena listening to kunal blaming siddhi...looks soon she will confess to him...so sure u r going to like her soon...Dancing

-Rani

shumi.

IF-Sizzlerz

shumi.

Posted: 18 November 2011 at 10:38am | IP Logged
[QUOTE =rdfan]Shumi to tum ho Asli Raveena Fan...I thought Neeme hi hai but tum bhiROFL...but superb pt [/QUOTE]...yaar mai tho rohit ki pakki fan hun...bada changa munda hai...Embarrassed...par aaj raveenaji ka din haiDancing

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-RD--Rani

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.