Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka
Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

India-Forums

Love Raveena Rite Now!!!

shumi. IF-Sizzlerz
shumi.
shumi.

Posted: 18 November 2011 at 10:15am | IP Logged
 hahahaROFL... seriously i Love Raveena Rite Now!!!Wink u know y? cuz of raveena kunal suspected siddhi , by that siddhi came to know kunal had proof against rohit...and her brain's few gray matter started working...when kunal gave his piece of advise she could not realize that thakral is miss useing her...now she started thinking kunal is right, thakral miss using her...and started doing detective work in thakral house...LOL...all credit goes to raveena

now siddhi can help kunal by going to that shop and taking one more copy of that CD...or kunal itself can remake the CD from the shop owner...not a big deal...unless this richa/thakral  try to get the original from the shop owner...Angry

so is raveena na hoti...siddhi kay aankhay nahi khul te...hence for to dayt i love raveenaWink LOL

Edited by shumi. - 18 November 2011 at 10:17am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

KhaLidaH-RD-sur001LuvStrk-001psychobaiko.-Rani

psychobaiko. IF-Stunnerz
psychobaiko.
psychobaiko.

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 18 November 2011 at 10:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shumi.

hahahaROFL... seriously i Love Raveena Rite Now!!! u know y? cuz of raveena kunal suspected siddhi , by that siddhi came to know kunal had proof against rohit...and herbrain's few grew cells started working...when kunal gave his piece of advise she could not realize that thakral is miss useing her...now she started thinking kunal is right, thakral miss using her...and started doing detective work in thakral house...LOL...

now siddhi can help kunal by going to that shop and taking one more copy of that CD...or kunal itself can remake the CD from the shop owner...not a big deal...unless this richa/thakral  try to get the original from the shop owner...Angry

so is raveena na hoti...siddhi kay aankhay nahi khul te...hence for to dayt i love raveenaWink LOL
~nice point out shumi!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shumi.-Rani

intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 18 November 2011 at 10:21am | IP Logged
[shumi title padke ek baar gehra sadma lag gaya tha mujheOuchROFL
nice point siddhi ki dimag kii batti jali thanks to dumbeena

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-RD-nancy1996-Rani

-sahasra- IF-Rockerz
-sahasra-
-sahasra-

Posted: 18 November 2011 at 10:23am | IP Logged
u raise a nice point but still i can't like dumbeenaAngryAngryAngry
Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nancy1996

shumi. IF-Sizzlerz
shumi.
shumi.

Posted: 18 November 2011 at 10:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by intruderfast

[shumi title padke ek baar gehra sadma lag gaya tha mujheOuchROFL...i know....ROFL
nice point siddhi ki dimag kii batti jali thanks to dumbeena   exactly LOL

intruderfast

-RD- Viewbie
-RD-
-RD-

Crazy Creatives Lead

Posted: 18 November 2011 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Shumi to tum ho Asli Raveena Fan...I thought Neeme hi hai but tum bhiROFL...but superb pt
shumi. IF-Sizzlerz
shumi.
shumi.

Posted: 18 November 2011 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -sahasra-

u raise a nice point but still i can't like dumbeenaAngryAngryAngry
Angry
...yaar jab kunal bana bana kay advise kiya siddhi kay dimaag mai nahi ghussa...dumbeena kay ek har kat sddhi ki aankhe kholdi...waise...the way dumbeena listening to kunal blaming siddhi...looks soon she will confess to him...so sure u r going to like her soon...Dancing

-Rani

shumi. IF-Sizzlerz
shumi.
shumi.

Posted: 18 November 2011 at 10:38am | IP Logged
[QUOTE =rdfan]Shumi to tum ho Asli Raveena Fan...I thought Neeme hi hai but tum bhiROFL...but superb pt [/QUOTE]...yaar mai tho rohit ki pakki fan hun...bada changa munda hai...Embarrassed...par aaj raveenaji ka din haiDancing

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-RD--Rani

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index