Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

Rey character based on Dr Armaan ?? (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

Kriyansh

IF-Dazzler

Kriyansh

Posted: 19 November 2011 at 2:06am | IP Logged
i think they r kind of simillar..
i was a big fan of dmg..
n for me rey n kria r like armaan n ridhima...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lov_in_d_air

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Rey character based on Dr Armaan ?? (Page 3)" in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kajen

IF-Sizzlerz

kajen

Posted: 19 November 2011 at 2:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kriyansh

i think they r kind of simillar..
i was a big fan of dmg..
n for me rey n kria r like armaan n ridhima...
lol i have been saying that since the beginning
they are my new armaan ridhima
started watching this show
coz i got a glimpse of AR in kriyaanhsBig smileEmbarrassed

lov_in_d_air

nightrose

nightrose

Posted: 19 November 2011 at 11:16pm | IP Logged
i lik ur post a lot.. yes as ppl armaan and rey r different...rey is nt a flirt.. he's nt rude an definately dosnt play pranks and armaan did all dis wen d show started.. but dono mein der r many similarities... 1. der way of luvin sum1 is exactly same... dono kisi bhi hadd tak jaa sakte hai for der lady luvs... 4 dem a smile on der girls face makes der day...
2. der way of hating wen dey hav been hurt by d girls is also same... dey start of with drastic measures but later on feel guilty and set it rit...
3. for both of dem der frends matter a hell lot and dey will take any trouble 2 help dem...

dey r diff yet vry vry similar..

Edited by nightrose - 19 November 2011 at 11:22pm

lov_in_d_air

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Channel V Dil Dosti Dance Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.