Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

lov_in_d_air

lov_in_d_air

Posted: 18 November 2011 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Dr Armaan aka KSG and Reyaansh aka Kunwar Amar are d prime characters of cinevistaas youth based shows Dill mill Gayye & Dil Dostii Dance respectivly...Sumtyms while Watching D3 i feel Rey sumtyms behaves lik Armaan...both are Mr popular..good in flirtingBlushing..killing smilesSmile..gud looksBlushing..both winks alotWink...even sumtyms talking style is sameTongue...even Basketball is common between dem...

do u even feel d same??

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

2cute4u_22KriyanshKriYansh_PamRadiantTreasuretaniya_dostiiArShaAngelskumjoo~Poonam~sun-naaaaaaaaa..DamonCrazy..ZaYaHolic

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Rey character based on Dr Armaan ??" in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

KreyaArshiLover

IF-Sizzlerz

KreyaArshiLover

Posted: 18 November 2011 at 10:15am | IP Logged
Not at all Rey and Armaan are two diffrent characters. They have some simllarites but still lot of diffrence Armaan love to play pranks check out girls and love to have fun all the time. Wheres Rey is more serious. Loves his friends, dearly in love with Kriya

But still both charcters are good

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sohrobWinzmoon.river~Poonam~

nebu

Goldie

nebu

Posted: 18 November 2011 at 10:16am | IP Logged
Dr Armaan ke baaremein mein kuch nahi kah sakthi kyuki mein ne kabhi DMG nahi dekhi hey ek episode bhi nahi dekha.. 
Tho Rey is some how like Armaan i don't think so.  Ye baath tho sahi hey ki Rey popular hey lekin woh flirt nahi kartha hey. 

--aimy--

IF-Dazzler

--aimy--

Posted: 18 November 2011 at 10:18am | IP Logged
Even I don't know anything about Dr.Armaan.
But I think both are different characters..!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Adorabellamyrtillebelleza

kumjoo

IF-Rockerz

kumjoo

Posted: 18 November 2011 at 10:21am | IP Logged
No Idea about Dr. Armaan, but Rey is too Cool ..and he doesn't play pranks, does not Flirt with Girls, Truly Madly Deeply in Love with KRIA GHAI ...and YASS!! Winks a lot ...Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SaRuv.

brainychild92

IF-Sizzlerz

brainychild92

Posted: 18 November 2011 at 10:24am | IP Logged
armaan and rey? really.. since i watched dmg after shilpa left i don't know how drastically the character of armaan had changed by then but from where i saw dmg, ARMAAN AND REY are NOTHING alike! except they are BOYS and play basketball!lol

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sohrobmoon.riverSaRuv.

lov_in_d_air

lov_in_d_air

Posted: 18 November 2011 at 10:28am | IP Logged
initial Characters of Rey and Armaan are based on similar lines...Even armaan n riddhima had their secret meetings in fire exitLOL...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

~Poonam~

LoveKriyansh

Goldie

LoveKriyansh

Posted: 18 November 2011 at 10:34am | IP Logged
i think they are totally different.i love both of them.
starting armaan used to play a lot of pranks But in d3 though rey is known as popular among grls but we saw a very genuine person who usually dont flrt wth grls.who dont play pranks on others and respect others view.

Armaan also tooo cool and respects others but his genuinity was not so much expressed.

But both are super coool and love both of them.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.