Posted: 12 years ago
We are going on a yellow submarine!!!! to Australia ...

All are helping RaYa with their packing !!

Vikram telling him what to take and what not πŸ˜†

Neha coming to help Priya and more over Shipra going that SEXY top for Priya needs to go in Neha...πŸ˜‰

Rishab giving tips to Priya to cease the laptop and keep it away from Ram..πŸ˜‰

Hanuman Chalisa, she should have given Ram ki Autobiography so that Priya can explore more about her Mr. Kapoor...πŸ˜‰

Hugs to all !!πŸ€— Jhappis to Polar Bear !!πŸ€—

What an emotional Bidaaii for the honeymoon couple... 😍

All the best Dudo Nahaoo Phuto Phalo...πŸ˜ƒ

And there comes entry of Apeeksha...😑... BTW how is she related to Ram still Conphused !!πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

Originally posted by shanti05

All the best Dudo Nahaoo Phuto Phalo...πŸ˜ƒ

i am split🀣🀣 you are speaking vikram's kids language...πŸ˜†

everyone is confused about apeksha dearπŸ˜‰
My worry is they went as two but they will return as four,,

One will be Ram's real mom and the other is Apeeksha🀣

Poor baby Ram ... He went with only his wife,
But may return with two more women one being his mom and the other  Apeeksha who yet we do not know her relastionship with Ram

CV's cannot torture us with another Ashwin part to female form in Apeeksha

So if she is his cousin from the very first news about her relastionship then kya  itna nakra we need to know
Waiting eagerly for the  next wks episodes...Feel Apeeksha's story is coming to a close
No wonder she disappeared after the dhamki  during the wedding, now she wants to disrupt the honeymoon...

Maybe Ram's mom will come to the rescue and then come back with him and priya and settle in Kapoor Manson and Daadi will be happy with Golu..
WHat a fruitful honeymoon...

Lekin before that the Hug which Priya will give Ram will  have him going fluttery 😳
Originally posted by shanti05

No wonder she disappeared after the dhamki  during the wedding, now she wants to disrupt the honeymoon...

Maybe Ram's mom will come to the rescue and then come back with him and priya and settle in Kapoor Manson and Daadi will be happy with Golu..
WHat a fruitful honeymoon...

Lekin before that the Hug which Priya will give Ram will  have him going fluttery 😳
Hope it happens like how you suggested Shanti! It would be so niceπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
How Apeksha is related?, how is she there already?, why does she want to wreck and create havoc in Raya's life?, seems to be the talk of this forum..

But I like one point you mentioned..Hanuman Chalisa...

At first I thought, "What the heck!!"..Shipra who gives a sexy top( and presumably equally revealing night clothes) to Priya giving her Hanuman Chalisa..
Then imagine asking her to tuck it underneath all those clothes at the bottom of the suitcase..Haaaha! She takes the cake for being the comedian of BALH..

Now Iam assuming all those reading and chanting of that chalisa during the 5-6 hour journey from Mumbai to Sydney will indeed help Priya in many ways..

Look at her hugging Ram, just to mention one example of the strength and change brought about  in her..Also heard Ram will propose to her again there..

So Apeksha is nothing compared.. Hanuman Chalisa is good both for Ram and Priya..Dont you agree?..πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by maris08

How Apeksha is related?, how is she there already?, why does she want to wreck and create havoc in Raya's life?, seems to be the talk of this forum..

At first I thought, "What the heck!!"..Shipra who gives a sexy top( and presumably equally revealing night clothes) to Priya giving her Hanuman Chalisa..
Then imagine asking her to tuck it underneath all those clothes at the bottom of the suitcase..Haaaha! She takes the cake for being the comedian of BALH..

Now Iam assuming all those reading and chanting of that chalisa during the 5-6 hour journey from Mumbai to Sydney will indeed help Priya in many ways..

Look at her hugging Ram, just to mention one example of the strength and change brought about  in her..Also heard Ram will propose to her again there..

So Apeksha is nothing compared.. Hanuman Chalisa is good both for Ram and Priya..Dont you agree?..πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
Have a feeling Apeeksha has something up her sleeve which would rock Ram's boat
Originally posted by maris08

Definitely, If Gullo wishes he will make annoucemnets on the flight  and chanting can go on from Mumbai to Sydney πŸ˜³ and Priya will be overjoyed.!!!

Hugging and proposal will Gullo be down on his knees... Aww It will be another Kodak moment I am sure  😳

Hanuman Chalisa saab dusht logon ko bagaoo, sirf Priya aur Ram ko araam say rehnay do...

Originally posted by avivakirk

Have a feeling Apeeksha has something up her sleeve which would rock Ram's boat
No worries Ram's Securites will never let her come close to the Honey moon Suit which is booked for them !!πŸ˜‰