Thendral

Update for Friday 18th November 2011 (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 7

Page 1 Page 6
Page   of 7

Sue Nair

IF-Rockerz

Sue Nair

Posted: 20 November 2011 at 9:35pm | IP Logged
Thanks dear for the awesome update..!!Clap

Glad that Thulsi gave a piece of her mind to TA...however, its not enough she shd screw him with even more taunting words. Anyway this is a good lesson learnt  for not listening to TA initially when he forbidded her from moving to GW's home.Angry

Thulasi can't be depending on TA for her livilihood - she shd concentrate on her studies even more harder now to get her degree. She shd stand on her own two feet by getting employed. ( I wouldn't be surprised if TA suddenly becomes jealous if she were to secure a high paid job compared to him)Day Dreaming

I can't believe TA has totally changed from a loving personality to a heartless cad. If this carries on he might even have a change of heart to marry Charu - stupid nut... nothing seems to be convincing about him lately.Broken Heart

Edited by Sue Nair - 20 November 2011 at 9:36pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shemmo

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Update for Friday 18th November 2011 (Page 7)" in Thendral forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Sue Nair

IF-Rockerz

Sue Nair

Posted: 20 November 2011 at 9:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kirunain

tamil doesn't deserve wife like tulasi i can say. director is spoiling tamil character now without ending pei track.
                    i want tulasi should behave the same after tamil gets to know truth about GW,lav, charu... then only all the viewers will be happy by seeing tamil suffering bec of his foolish belief on wrong persons.

Yes...I agree with you ...hopefully they would give her a much stronger character now to beat all the devils back to the burning hell. I think she shd not even waste a drop of her precious tears..!!Big smile

Edited by Sue Nair - 20 November 2011 at 9:55pm

Shemmo

Sue Nair

IF-Rockerz

Sue Nair

Posted: 20 November 2011 at 9:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Thendral_USA

. Bhu is floating on cloud nine abt her success in the D case and expects TPS to say sorry! What a joke! Did she ever even think of apologizing once or even had a tinge of guilt spoiling TPS's life and messing up her own family?? Did she ever think abt her infant daughter or whatever happened to the girl or think of apologizing to her/ husband for abandoning them?? The word sorry lost its meaning and sense when she uttered it! Does she even understand what the word means? She doesn't deserve to even say the word again! I wish someone like T roasts her alive with these questions. When she told TPS that she lost her husband because of her ego, does she even think what she is speaking? I wonder how the creatives can come up with the  idea of portraying most female characters in this serial as so unbelievably arrogant, worse and unworthy of being even woman!!

Ppl are like this...they can never see their own mistakes so will rather sweep it under the carpet but carry on blaming the other party for it.Angry When she said that TPS will be taught a lesson if she crosses her path again to ruin her life...both Lax and Prabha didn't even have the guts to remind her that it was her who had spoilt TPS life by running away with Lax. All are "b"..less idiots...letting a shrewd woman like Bhu to run their lives esp. when they know that she is on the wrong..!! Angry

I strongly feel that Lax is remorseful for his mistakes and the pain he has caused to TPS. Strangely though they have yet to  introduce his son by TPS - wonder when he is going to make his appearance??. Hopefully he is excels in all fields compared to Prabha - esp. proving to the rest that being a single mum TPS was able to bring up her son far better off than Bhu.Big smile

Edited by Sue Nair - 20 November 2011 at 9:54pm

Shemmo

Post Reply New Post

Go to top