Thendral

Update for Friday 18th November 2011 (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 7

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 7
Page 4 Page 7

Jan50

Goldie

Jan50

Posted: 18 November 2011 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update. TA can not go any lower, if he did it will be equal to the mentality of a sex offender. The next stage will be like Shaker of Idhayam serial. Honestly I am not surprised. When men have a low self esteem, they take it on their wife. This is what is happening to TA. He is totally shattered and rattled with respect to his job situation. He is used to feeling like a king. He does not have the smartness or maturity to fight it. If he had, he would not be int this state to start with. 
It has a lot to do with his up bringing. 
But the good thing of this episode was, how T gave it to him. Next time she should slap him.i am glad she did not cry. Thank god she did not listen to the spineless Pimp MM, who at one time was ready to sell her.this serial is depicting the reality of life in India. When a girl is from a poor helpless family ,she is toast unless she breaks from the chains of tradition. This is what I am expecting T to do. Walk out of the house look for a way to survive. Get a job.

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

divya3acornnGayashriautumnsconcertolakshyamThendralfanvjayamTTfanswash2shubbaPearl.ShemmoNixkie

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Update for Friday 18th November 2011 (Page 3)" in Thendral forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ssmily_face

ssmily_face

Posted: 18 November 2011 at 11:29am | IP Logged
T should teach TA a nice lesson by just ignoring him... he doesn't deserve her...

Thanks for the update and ur time

Edited by ssmily_face - 18 November 2011 at 12:11pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

acornnvjayamTTfanPearl.ShemmoNixkie

Smiles-20

IF-Rockerz

Smiles-20

Posted: 18 November 2011 at 11:54am | IP Logged

Thanks for the super duper updates Laxshmi!!

Anand scene...not too bad today...but I seriously wish they would move away from the same stuff and actually give them a good story too or connect them with TT.  I enjoy the music they play while Anand gives his wierd expressions.

Bhuvana proved herself innocent today but she still doesn't give a good explanation for previous mistake.  Her ego and determination still stand with her...waiting to see more interesting devlepements.

This Laxman is such a loser!  He is telling Prabha to go talk to TPS.  I want TPS and Prabha to be good friends and have a good relationship but the problems are only going to continue if Laxman doesn't make his decision about dealing with both ladies legally.

TT scene:

Liked:
- yay a tt scene!
- it was intense and unpredictable
- loved tulasi today for not crying and talking back at him
- great acting from both of them

Disliked:
- tamil!!!! 
- mr. k. is ruining the beautiful relationship between TT
- tamil, tamil, tamil

Sooo...another week has come to an end...not too bad this week but it could have been a little better.  I am waiting for psycho's entry next week and hopefully the story goes faster and picks up pace.

Edited by smiles86 - 18 November 2011 at 12:02pm

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

divya3ssmily_facelakshyamThendralfanacornnGayashrimala_15vjayamTTfanJan50swash2shubbaPearl.ShemmoNixkieanithu

Jan50

Goldie

Jan50

Posted: 18 November 2011 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
@shubba. I loved your kutthivilakku comment. That is what is needed now. I am glad TA is joining Nitish, though he is a zero at IT. That will expedite the downfall of La/Nit. TA will make sure they will be bankrupt in 3 months. Big chance for La/TA show down. Reality will kick in for TA who thinks he is going to be a CEO of a company. At last he will realize that He is fit only for Puvi's shop , that too under supervision from may be T. The bank should not give him back his job. You don't need an arrogant , incompetent employee, who does know the diff bet social work and office work. I want Tt marriage work under the condition T is the big bread winner and has her say.
If Tps takes help from TA , some how I feel Tps will be against T because she is B's daughter and TA would have bad mouthed her.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

lakshyamThendralfanacornnvjayamTTfanshubbaPearl.ShemmoNixkiekarthi173

desicpn

Groupbie

desicpn

Posted: 18 November 2011 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
Thanks Lakshyam for the quick update.

I really like the oodal between Thulasi and Tamil.It will make their relationship strong.Tamil is in a state where he cannot convince himself that his wife doubted him and Thulasi is in a state where she cannot accept her fault.Both are playing game against each other.I'm still not happy with Thulasi.She should just keep quiet no answer till she resolves Charu issue.Silence is needed from Thualsi and definetly not seperation.It will take days for Tamil to accept the fact his wife doubted him and to move on.Adding to the fact he lost job because.

Tamil if you have any self respect please stop accepting job from family.There are so many things a person can do to make money.Why always take job from family member.You life will be better off if you decline these offers and maybe become self employed and prove that your wife is not the reason why your suffering.Maybe a little thinking and effort in that direction may help you.
The jobs leave him at the same rate they are coming.

Thanks
Desi

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

acornnvjayamTTfanshubbaPearl.ShemmoNixkiekarthi173anithu

Shemmo

IF-Rockerz

Shemmo

Posted: 18 November 2011 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
Thanksss Lakshmi Akka for the wonderful and awesome Update!ClapBig smile Big Hug for you.

My Dear TA,
Go down to you mom and say her this: "Amma nee aasai patta mathiri i scolded Thuls very badly, now Thuls kannu pattu irukum, enaku sutti podu maa"
GW: "Mahaarasaneee, Vaa paa vaaa"AngryROFL

I skipped Anand boy and Bhuv girl part. Happy that i skipped it, but know what happenend reading Update.
TA, TA, TACensored But i loved ThulasiClap Great be soooThumbs Up Soon he will come and fall on your feetLOL Appo i will laugh like a mentalSmile

Edited by Shamz. - 18 November 2011 at 12:56pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

acornnmala_15lakshyamThendralfanvjayamTTfanPearl.shubbaNixkieanithukarthi173

desicpn

Groupbie

desicpn

Posted: 18 November 2011 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by acornn

Thanks for the excellent update and comments!! Today's episode is watershed and marks a new low and sets up the base for YR 3 of Thendral.

If the angelic C transformed in to all self-consuming self- destructive person aptly named Psycho, then what should we call the male gutter er TA??  

Tale of Two TA:

A strange case of TA = Dr Jekyl and Mr Hyde. Just as in the case of the novel, TA seems to be suffering from split personality dis-order, wherein the TA exhibits two distinct personalities based on the situation he confronts.

'Dr. Jekyl' TA - the good TA with positive morality [do gooder with 'angel blood and heart of gold' whose calling card was "social service"] fell head over heel in love with simple hapless girl, Thulz, calling her his god sent gift and meaning of his life. TA said to T that they are born to be united in the holy matrimony and that he doesn't hear his heat-beat but her 'love song'.  

TA declared that Thulz made his life colorful, when uttering her name caused a positive vibration and a gentle flow of breeze in his mind. He wondered, "If uttering her name caused such a positive impact, what sort of magic would "angel Thulz" weave on him" and felt that when seeing her every-time, he felt not just her but discovered him in her.  

'Mr Hyde' TA - TA calls Thulz a selfish centered egotistical manic who has "what is in it for me" attitude in everything she does and that he feels irritated and frustrated when thinking about her. TA has declared that Thulz's thought, speech and deed are mired in badness. As crowing compliment, he declared that Thulz has a 'narcissistic inner Thulz' and he made mistake of treating her as his equal instead should have made her a slave.

This leads to an interesting question: Why and what has lead to transform from being Dr. Jekyll  into Mr. Hyde. Is TA simply a victim of situation and manipulation or 'Mr. Hyde' is his original self.  Being son of GW - the broker and brother of Jr. Broker, Mr. H behavior of TA is not a surprise as it is in his DNA. Has TA been acting as Dr Jekyll thus far and suddenly the thoughts and desires of the unconscious mind has come out in the open under Duress?

The only silver lining of today's episode is ...Thulz point blank repartee that TA is wholly @ fault for all the mess...as the BGM sounded in the end, Thulz needs to keep fighting to push ahead and she will with or without TA.

acornn everytime I read your name a squirel picture comes in-front of me

You know all men are 'Dr. Jekyl'  before marriage.They will do everything possible to impress the girl.The magical moments will be there only till marriage.Its like the initial adrelin surge when you do something new.Now after marriage things change .So can I say TA exactly represents the day to day person we meet daily in our lives.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

acornnlakshyamThendralfanvjayamTTfanPearl.shubbaShemmoNixkiekarthi173

Shemmo

IF-Rockerz

Shemmo

Posted: 18 November 2011 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
Im going to dedicate one song for poor ThendraliansCry

"Enna Thaavam Senjuputtom, Thendral la Parthuputtom,
Paavi Naanga Kumaran na Nambinaa Paavam maa,
TA Kooda Nallavaana Maaru maa?
Araroo AriraroooSleepy" - - - - - - - - - - - - - - ROFL

Plss, write a review abut my song dedicationROFL I know this Angry is your reaction nowLOL

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

lakshyamThendralfanacornnJan50vjayamTTfansneha_vijayshubbaPearl.anithuNixkiekarthi173

Post Reply New Post

Go to top