Thendral

Update for Friday 18th November 2011 (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 7

Page 1
Page   of 7
Page 3 Page 7

karthi173

IF-Rockerz

karthi173

Posted: 18 November 2011 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Thanks for the super fast update lakshyam.now a days i am only reading updates. hate to watch.

I hate tamil a lot.he is always finding fault in thulsi.i dont how long it will go.really I hate to see TT like this.one phone cal changed tamil totally.
dear thulsi dont talk with him.pls ignore him.we cant tolerate tt fight anymore.better u both stop talking together.

everyday he says  something to hurt thulsi and viewers

kumaran sir ennamo panringa pannunga.

Edited by karthi173 - 18 November 2011 at 10:14am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

lakshyamThendralfanacornnGayashrimala_15TTfanshubbaPearl.ShemmoNixkie

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Update for Friday 18th November 2011 (Page 2)" in Thendral forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

karthi173

IF-Rockerz

karthi173

Posted: 18 November 2011 at 10:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pearl27

Thanks Lakshmi for the Wonderful update and comments! Perfect Title!Hug

TA becoming unbearable day by day Evil Smile... Sigh... His only motive looks like to full time torture ThulasiDead. Even after she said she wants to sleep, he does not want to leave her peacefullyAngry. Didn't care whether she ate before sleeping.. omg! total damage to TA charThumbs Down... Let him go and live with him mommy downstairs atleast and leave the poor girl in peaceConfused.

Bhuv has won her first round of fight. Hope Sundari now wakes up and be more smarter to trap Bhuv. Bhuv is proud of insulting SundariOuch. That days are counter for Thulasi to take down her prideDay Dreaming.
Without Pei itself, this week was full of torture to Thulasi. Next week with Pei ignoring TA, TA is going to reach the peak height of madness and torture Thulz moreShocked.

pearl I felt  he already reached peak.ithukum melayam thangathuda sami.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

lakshyamThendralfanacornnvjayamTTfanshubbaPearl.ShemmoNixkie

vjayam

Goldie

vjayam

Posted: 18 November 2011 at 10:18am | IP Logged
tks lakshmi for the update and yr cmnts just spoke all our minds...

anand's scene short and sweet...looks like the way TT scenes are turning, anand and his F*Ly scenes will be a real reliever..

bhuvana may be right this time but hopefully her dog days to come soon...

well after today one thing is for sure -T need not worry abt gw, sq and pei making her life miserable...her better half does it better..he has been piduchufied by 3 peis at once..the pizza-eating pie, the mineral water pei and of course the gutter mouth-pei...and dancing cud be a good alternative profession for TA as he has learnt to dance to all their tunes...some rhythm that..

but hats off to T for standing her ground and when she told TA abt his mistake highlighting his role in view of her not having any home support--any heart wud hv melted and gone out to her..

now let TA continue to dance...he needs to undergo more than what T underwent in the hospital...

all this already and pei-pizza still has to make her appearance...if she has achieved this from UK, wonder what is in store after she steps in ...

p.s. gunz..yr cmnt abt the judge--too good...and not to miss the true couple anniv celebs..
but now somehow i want to see thru this ...

Edited by vjayam - 18 November 2011 at 10:29am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

divya3acornnGayashrilakshyamThendralfanTTfanshubbaPearl.ShemmoNixkiekarthi173anithu

karthi173

IF-Rockerz

karthi173

Posted: 18 November 2011 at 10:37am | IP Logged
friends i have one thought.may be tamil is doing this volutary for exposing charu.chance for joseph to inform about charu to tamil or he overheared keshav and his friend conversation..ipadi iruntha super irukumla.

ya I know overa asa  padraen la.enna panrathu.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

kuttyponnulakshyamThendralfanacornnvjayamTTfanshubbaNixkieShemmoanithu

anithu

IF-Rockerz

anithu

Posted: 18 November 2011 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by karthi173

friends i have one thought.may be tamil is doing this volutary for exposing charu.chance for joseph to inform about charu to tamil or he overheared keshav and his friend conversation..ipadi iruntha super irukumla.

ya I know overa asa  padraen la.enna panrathu.

Idhellam nadakara kadaya karthiee...Tamil is really becoming  a comedy piece nowadays and i dont feel for their fight since it is  so childish on tamil part and most comedy piece is charu thinking ta will come back to her.Ayyo ayyoLOLLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

acornnmala_15TTfankarthi173Shemmo

varuny

varuny

Posted: 18 November 2011 at 10:50am | IP Logged
It is look like director did not know how to move the story  forward. He has only one villan  ie is Charu.  so he will always try to get arguement between the main two charactors.  Even it is not believable story., he does not have anywhere to go. disgusting.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

lakshyamThendralfanacornnTTfanshubbaPearl.ShemmoNixkieanithu

anithu

IF-Rockerz

anithu

Posted: 18 November 2011 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by varny

It is look like director did not know how to move the story  forward. He has only one villan  ie is Charu.  so he will always try to get arguement between the main two charactors.  Even it is not believable story., he does not have anywhere to go. disgusting.

I agree but rather than being angry who knows whats in kumaran store...Since he is a swesome director and charu arriving going to make the fight worser and meanwhile also countdown to charu

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

acornn

shubba

IF-Dazzler

shubba

Posted: 18 November 2011 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Thanks for the excellent update Lakshmi!!...

Star of the day - Undoubtedly Thulz..ClapStar...Do whatever u want, think however u want, I am doing right...her dialogues towards TA was just awesome.Thumbs Up...More to come Mr.TA...Angry..
T should continue in the same stand towards C and keep fighting and try to expose C/GW/Lav.

Mr.TA - Its too late to say that u shd have obeyed ur mom. Please do listen when ur wonderful broker mom says, appa thamizh - tie thali and Charu Dead...and jump into psychic words and enjoy..Dead

Nothing to talk about Anand track - i just skipped it..
Bhu madam needs sorry...do u even feel sorry for messing up TPS life - a prefect senior husband stealer - I wonder if C took tutions from Bhu and planning to grab TA from T..Dead..athaan this plan is nicely working i guess..Dead..

I am just ignoring TA's words against T to calm down myself...he keeps on stressing on T is selfish and best was he found another Thulz it seems..LOL...Joke of the year - If u want we will let T to show u another face of Thulz which u have missed by few seconds...Where is kuthu vilaku thulz...Wink...give him the treatment and make the pei inside him run back to UK..Dead...
Then we can repeat TA's dialogues at court in new version - oru pondatti ava husband a kuthu vilakalaye adichu pei a theliya vecha...LOL

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

divya3acornnGayashrimala_15kuttyponnuautumnsconcertolakshyamThendralfanswash2vjayamTTfanJan50Pearl.ShemmoNixkieanithu

Post Reply New Post

Go to top