Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

desicpn thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Thanks Lakshyam for the quick update.

I really like the oodal between Thulasi and Tamil.It will make their relationship strong.Tamil is in a state where he cannot convince himself that his wife doubted him and Thulasi is in a state where she cannot accept her fault.Both are playing game against each other.I'm still not happy with Thulasi.She should just keep quiet no answer till she resolves Charu issue.Silence is needed from Thualsi and definetly not seperation.It will take days for Tamil to accept the fact his wife doubted him and to move on.Adding to the fact he lost job because.

Tamil if you have any self respect please stop accepting job from family.There are so many things a person can do to make money.Why always take job from family member.You life will be better off if you decline these offers and maybe become self employed and prove that your wife is not the reason why your suffering.Maybe a little thinking and effort in that direction may help you.
The jobs leave him at the same rate they are coming.

Thanks
Desi
Shemmo thumbnail
Thanksss Lakshmi Akka for the wonderful and awesome Update!👏😃 Big 🤗 for you.

My Dear TA,
Go down to you mom and say her this: "Amma nee aasai patta mathiri i scolded Thuls very badly, now Thuls kannu pattu irukum, enaku sutti podu maa"
GW: "Mahaarasaneee, Vaa paa vaaa"😡🤣

I skipped Anand boy and Bhuv girl part. Happy that i skipped it, but know what happenend reading Update.
TA, TA, TA🤬 But i loved Thulasi👏 Great be sooo👍🏼 Soon he will come and fall on your feet😆 Appo i will laugh like a mental😊

Edited by Shamz. - 12 years ago
desicpn thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: acornn

Thanks for the excellent update and comments!! Today's episode is watershed and marks a new low and sets up the base for YR 3 of Thendral.

If the angelic C transformed in to all self-consuming self- destructive person aptly named Psycho, then what should we call the male gutter er TA??  

Tale of Two TA:

A strange case of TA = Dr Jekyl and Mr Hyde. Just as in the case of the novel, TA seems to be suffering from split personality dis-order, wherein the TA exhibits two distinct personalities based on the situation he confronts.

'Dr. Jekyl' TA - the good TA with positive morality [do gooder with 'angel blood and heart of gold' whose calling card was "social service"] fell head over heel in love with simple hapless girl, Thulz, calling her his god sent gift and meaning of his life. TA said to T that they are born to be united in the holy matrimony and that he doesn't hear his heat-beat but her 'love song'.  

TA declared that Thulz made his life colorful, when uttering her name caused a positive vibration and a gentle flow of breeze in his mind. He wondered, "If uttering her name caused such a positive impact, what sort of magic would "angel Thulz" weave on him" and felt that when seeing her every-time, he felt not just her but discovered him in her.  

'Mr Hyde' TA - TA calls Thulz a selfish centered egotistical manic who has "what is in it for me" attitude in everything she does and that he feels irritated and frustrated when thinking about her. TA has declared that Thulz's thought, speech and deed are mired in badness. As crowing compliment, he declared that Thulz has a 'narcissistic inner Thulz' and he made mistake of treating her as his equal instead should have made her a slave.

This leads to an interesting question: Why and what has lead to transform from being Dr. Jekyll  into Mr. Hyde. Is TA simply a victim of situation and manipulation or 'Mr. Hyde' is his original self.  Being son of GW - the broker and brother of Jr. Broker, Mr. H behavior of TA is not a surprise as it is in his DNA. Has TA been acting as Dr Jekyll thus far and suddenly the thoughts and desires of the unconscious mind has come out in the open under Duress?

The only silver lining of today's episode is ...Thulz point blank repartee that TA is wholly @ fault for all the mess...as the BGM sounded in the end, Thulz needs to keep fighting to push ahead and she will with or without TA.

acornn everytime I read your name a squirel picture comes in-front of me

You know all men are 'Dr. Jekyl'  before marriage.They will do everything possible to impress the girl.The magical moments will be there only till marriage.Its like the initial adrelin surge when you do something new.Now after marriage things change .So can I say TA exactly represents the day to day person we meet daily in our lives.

Shemmo thumbnail
Im going to dedicate one song for poor Thendralians😭

"Enna Thaavam Senjuputtom, Thendral la Parthuputtom,
Paavi Naanga Kumaran na Nambinaa Paavam maa,
TA Kooda Nallavaana Maaru maa?
Araroo Arirarooo🥱" - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 🤣

Plss, write a review abut my song dedication🤣 I know this 😡 is your reaction now😆
Thendral_USA thumbnail
Thanks for an excellent update with very good side comments.

As for Anand/S scene, have the Creatives so run out of ideas to keep revolving the track around the same idiotic theme for months together?? Why can't they move the track forward, link it to the main leads and still maintain the comical essence? Although, I do  enjoy A's father a lot when the track comes up, I wish the track has to improve or the viewers are just gonna skip watching it!!

Bhu is floating on cloud nine abt her success in the D case and expects TPS to say sorry! What a joke! Did she ever even think of apologizing once or even had a tinge of guilt spoiling TPS's life and messing up her own family?? Did she ever think abt her infant daughter or whatever happened to the girl or think of apologizing to her/ husband for abandoning them?? The word sorry lost its meaning and sense when she uttered it! Does she even understand what the word means? She doesn't deserve to even say the word again! I wish someone like T roasts her alive with these questions. When she told TPS that she lost her husband because of her ego, does she even think what she is speaking? I wonder how the creatives can come up with the  idea of portraying most female characters in this serial as so unbelievably arrogant, worse and unworthy of being even woman!!

Well, I reserved my comments for T/TA scene in the last part to vent out my frustration all at once here to the maximum. I totally agree with acornn's analysis of TA. As a son of GW and bro of SQ, I can only expect him to be inherently worse but exhibiting some good characteristics under some good circumstances earlier. He has probably excelled his mom and sis today with his rude behavior toward T. Seems like the dir is bent upon worsening his character so viewers can hate him to the max! He seems to be taking it out on his wife for all his failures in life and somehow wants to blame that T is responsible for everything. How could he so easily forget that he was the one who was selfish enough to ditch his fiancee and marry T. Did he forget that T was the one who united Nit with his family and even talked to Gp to take Lav back the second time. Did T inform TA that she talked to GP to send Lav back? How can he forget everything and accuse T as selfish? TA is totally out of his mind and crossed his limits when he spoke/yelled at T today. I was just wishing T slaps him hard to bring his senses back (he def deserves one from viewers!),  and T was at her best in controlling her anger. Even she lost her patience when TA crossed his limits and replied him back well. T indeed is the star today. Well, any other girl would have slapped him for his nonsense behavior today. When T said he shud have been like any other husband treating T like a slave, I wondered if T would have even considered marrying TA in that case! She would have been better off marrying A then! If only C sees this behavior of TA, she would even let him go! While TA was at his worst behavior, T was at her best! As well said by another viewer, TA sure would catalyze Nit/lav going bankrupt!
Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@desi - i aceept two of your points very much..one is their fight...once this is over Ta will understand T more and more than that he will understand himself more and correct himself from being naive, loose talks etc whatever he does now...
I bet this fight willl make their relationship more stronger than before as its part of marital life, i mean fights, this s gg to make TA only with T left and none around for sure...this s a lesson he needs that he cant blv anyone blindly and have trust on them...
next one is they shd not separate...very true...i want them to sort out and come out off it and continue as such with their life...but one thign is what T did today is agreeable bcos it was TA who provoked her to talk, even if she was quiet he wd have told why do u stay silent and r u not interested..blah blah...so its better she spoke her mind...once when TA realises that he was @ mistake he wd feek for what he spoke and how T sufferd alone ...
last point abt work is so true...nvr ever work in family company...that decreases self respect...this fight is just gg to break big somehow once the baby aka psycho lands here...so then we shall see what is TA upto... Edited by shubba - 12 years ago
swash2 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@acornn, i wish there was a double like button..well said and an excellent analysis. on an aside, i dont think this serial deserves such good write-ups or drill-downs. Nevertheless, a pleasure to read and enjoy the play of words. thanks.
TTfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank you Lakshmi for the superb update and comments.. 🤗

Thulasi was awesome with her questions today.. in a flow she should have also asked what TA will do when he comes to know the truth of Thulasi's side.. 😉  Thulasi was superb when she asked about all his mistakes one by one..  I am sure that he will get remind of all these dialogs and scenes when he comes to know the truth and will not be able to face Thulasi.. This will be taunting his whole life.. He may be troturing Thulasi now in the name of friendship.. and feeling guilty for Charu.. But soon he will be guilty for his whole life for torturing Thulasi like this and that too when she forgives everything (for which she will surely do that..) he will be more guilty...

They are degrading TA's character too much.. Hero of the show becoming villan to his own wife.. How can he say all these words to his Thulasi.. where does these words will stand when he realises..

As everyone here me too waiting for TA to realise everything.. when will be that punidamaana episode..😍

@Shammy : Superb song ma.. very apt and funny..😆
@Shubba akka : Awesome and hialrious comment of that Kuthu velakku..!! 🤣
autumnsconcerto thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Why must I force my self to watch the degradation of a serial I once cherished as being marginally unique (in the universe of Tamil serials)? 🤢

Lately the Thendral I knew is turning into a cesspool. I mean, as it stands right now Mr.TA is edging closer to filling the vacancy left by original GW number one, Padma. Yes, that's right...the man who once risked his very life to ensure that Thuls would have a happy one is now turning her life miserable. TA (he no longer garners my respect) lost any tiny ounce of sympathy I may have had for him, when he so carelessly pronounced that he too "should have controlled his wife".

Thuls is not a pet or a slave to be "controlled" and to be "put in her place". She is a free, equal human being, like everyone else for that matter. Just because she is your wife, doesn't mean you can bend her to your every will! Where will TA put his face if Thuls turns right back around and asks him about the loan shark matter? Did TA not do a big blunder there? Has he apologized for that incident, as of yet? No! He was a coward, who couldn't face his problems and essentially abandoned Thuls during her time of need. Yet, now he has the NERVE to talk as though he is righteous!

Thuls, stay strong. The more you give in, the more the people around you treat you as a doormat. Don't listen to the gutter clan, because if you do, they will eat you alive. Just stay strong.

P.S. As you guys said Thuls's famous "Kuthuvillaku Treatment" is definitely going to be needed if TA doesn't stop his pei dancing.😡    

P.P.S. Haven't watched Thendral all week, only reading updates. I crawled back under my rock, which has grown fairly comfortable ever since Psycho returned to the scene. Please Thendral, start returning to normal...😭
sneha_v thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the wonderful update...
hope thulasi spoke bravely to tamil...and then tamil.(i neevr expected such a rude behavior for him)
as charu plannned she is getting all that she things...
omg where it is going to go..