Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vjayam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
tks lakshmi for the update and yr cmnts just spoke all our minds...

anand's scene short and sweet...looks like the way TT scenes are turning, anand and his F*Ly scenes will be a real reliever..

bhuvana may be right this time but hopefully her dog days to come soon...

well after today one thing is for sure -T need not worry abt gw, sq and pei making her life miserable...her better half does it better..he has been piduchufied by 3 peis at once..the pizza-eating pie, the mineral water pei and of course the gutter mouth-pei...and dancing cud be a good alternative profession for TA as he has learnt to dance to all their tunes...some rhythm that..

but hats off to T for standing her ground and when she told TA abt his mistake highlighting his role in view of her not having any home support--any heart wud hv melted and gone out to her..

now let TA continue to dance...he needs to undergo more than what T underwent in the hospital...

all this already and pei-pizza still has to make her appearance...if she has achieved this from UK, wonder what is in store after she steps in ...

p.s. gunz..yr cmnt abt the judge--too good...and not to miss the true couple anniv celebs..
but now somehow i want to see thru this ...

Edited by vjayam - 12 years ago
KarthiN90 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
friends i have one thought.may be tamil is doing this volutary for exposing charu.chance for joseph to inform about charu to tamil or he overheared keshav and his friend conversation..ipadi iruntha super irukumla.

ya I know overa asa  padraen la.enna panrathu.
amrithatec thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: karthi173

friends i have one thought.may be tamil is doing this volutary for exposing charu.chance for joseph to inform about charu to tamil or he overheared keshav and his friend conversation..ipadi iruntha super irukumla.

ya I know overa asa  padraen la.enna panrathu.

Idhellam nadakara kadaya karthiee...Tamil is really becoming  a comedy piece nowadays and i dont feel for their fight since it is  so childish on tamil part and most comedy piece is charu thinking ta will come back to her.Ayyo ayyo😆😆
varuny thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
It is look like director did not know how to move the story  forward. He has only one villan  ie is Charu.  so he will always try to get arguement between the main two charactors.  Even it is not believable story., he does not have anywhere to go. disgusting.
amrithatec thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: varny

It is look like director did not know how to move the story  forward. He has only one villan  ie is Charu.  so he will always try to get arguement between the main two charactors.  Even it is not believable story., he does not have anywhere to go. disgusting.

I agree but rather than being angry who knows whats in kumaran store...Since he is a swesome director and charu arriving going to make the fight worser and meanwhile also countdown to charu
Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for the excellent update Lakshmi!!...

Star of the day - Undoubtedly Thulz..👏⭐️...Do whatever u want, think however u want, I am doing right...her dialogues towards TA was just awesome.👍🏼...More to come Mr.TA...😡..
T should continue in the same stand towards C and keep fighting and try to expose C/GW/Lav.

Mr.TA - Its too late to say that u shd have obeyed ur mom. Please do listen when ur wonderful broker mom says, appa thamizh - tie thali and Charu 🤢...and jump into psychic words and enjoy..🤢

Nothing to talk about Anand track - i just skipped it..
Bhu madam needs sorry...do u even feel sorry for messing up TPS life - a prefect senior husband stealer - I wonder if C took tutions from Bhu and planning to grab TA from T..🤢..athaan this plan is nicely working i guess..🤢..

I am just ignoring TA's words against T to calm down myself...he keeps on stressing on T is selfish and best was he found another Thulz it seems..😆...Joke of the year - If u want we will let T to show u another face of Thulz which u have missed by few seconds...Where is kuthu vilaku thulz...😉...give him the treatment and make the pei inside him run back to UK..🤢...
Then we can repeat TA's dialogues at court in new version - oru pondatti ava husband a kuthu vilakalaye adichu pei a theliya vecha...😆
Jan50 thumbnail
Thanks for the update. TA can not go any lower, if he did it will be equal to the mentality of a sex offender. The next stage will be like Shaker of Idhayam serial. Honestly I am not surprised. When men have a low self esteem, they take it on their wife. This is what is happening to TA. He is totally shattered and rattled with respect to his job situation. He is used to feeling like a king. He does not have the smartness or maturity to fight it. If he had, he would not be int this state to start with. 
It has a lot to do with his up bringing. 
But the good thing of this episode was, how T gave it to him. Next time she should slap him.i am glad she did not cry. Thank god she did not listen to the spineless Pimp MM, who at one time was ready to sell her.this serial is depicting the reality of life in India. When a girl is from a poor helpless family ,she is toast unless she breaks from the chains of tradition. This is what I am expecting T to do. Walk out of the house look for a way to survive. Get a job.
ssmily_face thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
T should teach TA a nice lesson by just ignoring him... he doesn't deserve her...

Thanks for the update and ur time
Edited by ssmily_face - 12 years ago
Smiles-20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Thanks for the super duper updates Laxshmi!!

Anand scene...not too bad today...but I seriously wish they would move away from the same stuff and actually give them a good story too or connect them with TT.  I enjoy the music they play while Anand gives his wierd expressions.

Bhuvana proved herself innocent today but she still doesn't give a good explanation for previous mistake.  Her ego and determination still stand with her...waiting to see more interesting devlepements.

This Laxman is such a loser!  He is telling Prabha to go talk to TPS.  I want TPS and Prabha to be good friends and have a good relationship but the problems are only going to continue if Laxman doesn't make his decision about dealing with both ladies legally.

TT scene:

Liked:
- yay a tt scene!
- it was intense and unpredictable
- loved tulasi today for not crying and talking back at him
- great acting from both of them

Disliked:
- tamil!!!! 
- mr. k. is ruining the beautiful relationship between TT
- tamil, tamil, tamil

Sooo...another week has come to an end...not too bad this week but it could have been a little better.  I am waiting for psycho's entry next week and hopefully the story goes faster and picks up pace.

Edited by smiles86 - 12 years ago
Jan50 thumbnail
@shubba. I loved your kutthivilakku comment. That is what is needed now. I am glad TA is joining Nitish, though he is a zero at IT. That will expedite the downfall of La/Nit. TA will make sure they will be bankrupt in 3 months. Big chance for La/TA show down. Reality will kick in for TA who thinks he is going to be a CEO of a company. At last he will realize that He is fit only for Puvi's shop , that too under supervision from may be T. The bank should not give him back his job. You don't need an arrogant , incompetent employee, who does know the diff bet social work and office work. I want Tt marriage work under the condition T is the big bread winner and has her say.
If Tps takes help from TA , some how I feel Tps will be against T because she is B's daughter and TA would have bad mouthed her.