Page 1 of 1

meerabnawaal14

Goldie

meerabnawaal14

Posted: 18 November 2011 at 9:45am | IP Logged
  iam as confused as khushi is 
what does he actually wants
sometime it seems that he wants khushi to cofess her love
but he does not think that how can she as he had been always there talking about her aukat
i think after his engagement  he will not  be peaceful then he will realize that lavanya is not the solution
shayam khushi marriage track is catalyst for arshi relationship  or it is working for  asr la marriage
on the other hand asr la engagement ll bring out preperations for khushis marriage Dead

oh  its all just confusion  irritation  all day keep on thinking thinking ... and nothing

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

suec

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "what does he actually want" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

chupachup

chupachup

Posted: 18 November 2011 at 9:50am | IP Logged
well, i think that there will be no marriage, neither shaym- kushi, nor La- ASR.When the truth will be out..i logically think that Khushi will back off and go away to save Anjali's marriage..and will bperhaps come back after some time as she will not be able to stay away from ASR for long and also, she will have to come back for payash marriage..there should be a reason for payal-akash love story and i think that the reason is to bring khushi back after a seperation..still, we have  2 wait n c!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ktjanainac01sreemeerashilparoxx

geetmaanluv

IF-Dazzler

geetmaanluv

Posted: 18 November 2011 at 10:06am | IP Logged
i dont think asr knows what he wants...but this jhatka of khushi's engagement will lead to some realizations.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

choti1ktjaJuicee_Sushieshilparoxx

choti1

choti1

Posted: 18 November 2011 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by geetmaanluv

i dont think asr knows what he wants...but this jhatka of khushi's engagement will lead to some realizations.
I hope you are right! Or I hope Anj or La witness this outburst of Arn! hah! LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Juicee_Sushieshilparoxx

Asr-Ki-Sam

IF-Sizzlerz

Asr-Ki-Sam

Posted: 18 November 2011 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
I agree wid u geetamann.. Geetamann ra8??

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.