Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

Do you wanna see Kria Wooing Rey? (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 4

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 4

-Vaish-

IF-Stunnerz

-Vaish-

Posted: 19 November 2011 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
me too. and icing on the cake wud be she dancing on a seductive and peppy number. all for rey. then rey is so gonna be dead

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Do you wanna see Kria Wooing Rey? (Page 4)" in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kumjoo

IF-Rockerz

kumjoo

Posted: 19 November 2011 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by monaya24

me too. and icing on the cake wud be she dancing on a seductive and peppy number. all for rey. then rey is so gonna be dead

Oh!! It will be a dream come true..Kria Seducing REY ...Juss waiting for that ...Big smile

suchitrabehera

suchitrabehera

Posted: 19 November 2011 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
No ways kriya luks cute in her avatar i dont want her 2 copy sum1 else

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Channel V Dil Dosti Dance Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.